oxmox

World Politics General

I fail to see the connection between a couple of homosexual walking down the street with "street dogs' behavior".

Maybe it will surprise you but here no one will care about a couple of homosexuals walking down the street unless they start actively kiss and paw over each other (this is what I mean by street dogs behavior). But the same goes to any straight couple.

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 20:48 ----------

So policemen arrived after the attack but failed to catch the suspects. Well, shit happens.

So policemen arrived after the attack but failed to catch the suspects. Well, shit happens.

That's not what's written there. So, that's a direct lie from you. How many other things you told are too?

That's not what's written there. So, that's a direct lie from you. How many other things you told are too?

Eh... Sorry but Russian is my native language, so I understand what is written in both links. Policemen arrived, but soon got the order to get back to the station. So... they failed to detain suspects. BTW I've escaped road fee by the same way a couple of times. Road policemen got the order to go to other place and left me.

Oh and other pro-opposition source shows a bit other details rather than Meduza.

Eh... Sorry but Russian is my native language, so I understand what is written in both links. Policemen arrived, but soon got the order to get back to the station. So... they failed to detain suspects. BTW I've escaped road fee by the same way a couple of times. Road policemen got the order to go to other place and left me.

Oh and other pro-opposition source shows a bit other details rather than Meduza.

Yes, Russian is your native language, so this means you deliberately lie here. The articles say "Police decided to not apprehend the suspects". Not "failed", but "chose not to". And the other link you so kindly provided tells exactly the same story in more details.

So, you lie straight in the face without any hesitation and just have been caught hot on it. But hey, carry on. It's fun.

Edited by DarkWanderer

UN accuses Israel and Hamas of possible war crimes during 2014 Gaza conflict

Commission appointed by UN human rights council says those responsible for

suspected violations of international law must be brought to justice

A United Nations inquiry into the 2014 Gaza war has accused Israeli and Palestinian factions of multiple potential violations of international law including suspected war crimes.

Israel, which refused to co-operate with the inquiry, said on Monday the report failed to recognise the “profound difference†between “Israel’s moral behaviour†and the “terror organisations†it confronted.

Denying that Israel commits war crimes, Binyamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, said: “The report is biased. The commission that wrote it is under a committee that does everything but protect human rights.â€

Hamas also rejected the findings. A senior official, Ghazi Hamad, said on Monday that its rockets and mortars were aimed at Israeli military sites, not at civilians

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/22/un-accuses-israel-and-hamas-of-possible-war-crimes-during-2014-gaza-war

Netanyahu: Israel consider leaving UN Human Rights Council (AA - turkish Press Agency)

Israel considering leaving UN Human Rights Council after recent UN Gaza report, says Israeli PM Netanyahu

“ Israel is considering whether or not to stay in the Human Rights Council in light of the recentUN Gaza report,†BenjaminNetanyahu said in a closed meeting with top Israeli officials, according to Israeli Army Radio.

Last Monday, an independent United Nations inquiry pointed out the impunity with which Israeli forces committed grave human rights violations in the Gaza Strip and West Bank during its offensive in 2014.

The State of Palestine officially submitted documents to the International Criminal Court (ICC) Thursday, accusing Israel of war crimes and illegal settlement construction on Palestinian territory.

The move, made possible after Palestinians joined the court in April, comes days after a United Nations report that said both Israel and Palestinian resistance group Hamas may have committed war crimes during Israel's bloody military offensive last July.

The file delivered to the ICC contains claims regarding the Israeli operation in Gaza last year and the construction of Jewish settlements in the West Bank and East Jerusalem.

During Israel's 51-day Operation Protective Edge in July and August 2014, more than 2,100 Palestinians in the Gaza Strip were killed and 11,000 injured -- mostly women and children.

For decades, Israel has continued to misappropriate Palestinian land in the West Bank, where it continues to build Jewish-only settlements in breach of international law.

The number of Israelis living in settlements across the West Bank and East Jerusalem is estimated to be over 500,000, living in more than 100 Jewish-only settlements.

http://www.aa.com.tr/en/rss/546687--netanyahu-israel-consider-leaving-un-human-rights-council

Israel and the United States boycotted the Human Rights Council session that discussed the report, which focused more on Israel’s role in the conflict and accepted Palestinian casualty figures. Israel did not cooperate in the investigation, saying the panel commission was biased against Israel.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.663614

Edited by oxmox

Suggest everyone to color map, interesting to look at the results :)

(Your personal attitude to other countries)

My example:

hy0hbqEl.png

clean map

E3Nqr8Om.png

Edited by D_Lukin

Suggest everyone to color map, interesting to look at the results :)

(Your personal attitude to other countries)

But you mean the country? It's Gov? Culture? what?

But you mean the country? It's Gov? Culture? what?

Just your personal relationship to the country in general (all in combination, foreign policy, government, history, culture, etc.), simple like or dislike.

Just your personal relationship to the country in general (all in combination, foreign policy, government, history, culture, etc.), simple like or dislike.

Why is there only Europe? What if I dislike government, like culture, dislike earlier history, but like later history? Should I just average it? What are the weights for particular criteria? I feel really sorry for you for disliking Ukraine that much (don't you put too much weight on current government criteria?). What's the point of this utter non-sense anyway? Here's my version:

240px-Solid_blue.svg.png

Why is there only Europe? What if I dislike government, like culture, dislike earlier history, but like later history? Should I just average it? What are the weights for particular criteria? I feel really sorry for you for disliking Ukraine that much (don't you put too much weight on current government criteria?). What's the point of this utter non-sense anyway?

+1, that makes no sense.

Why is there only Europe?

special for you :cool:

QGLo5V3l.png

What if I dislike government, like culture, dislike earlier history, but like later history? Should I just average it? What are the weights for particular criteria?

This means that it is necessary to apply the yellow or orange color ;)

Not necessary to do it too seriously, be simpler, for example as here

===============

I feel really sorry for you for disliking Ukraine that much

You can not imagine how trols war going on in Russian-Ukrainian segment of the Internet...

2 years ago attitude to Ukraine was so:

fzmxnaDl.png

Edited by D_Lukin

i agree that painting such maps is complete nonsense because government != nation in some cases, foreign politics of government != attitude of people , culture (art, architecture, food) != people culture and attitude,

for example i love Italy for food, and i liked Arab food , but i am against Sharia , and Italy in past was ally of Hitler, despite that pizza, spaghetti , mozarella, parma ham , Italian white wine D.O.C. are my main dishes ,

just like Russian people values are similar to our values in Poland, but in history we were occupied by Tsar and by USSR,

just like Scandinavian transparent legal system and government low corruption is something i like, but i dislike idiotic political correctness they force,

i may like nowadays Germans but in past they were our worst enemies especially for our grandfathers and my grandfathers fought with anything that was German due to pre-WW1 and WW2 , but it doesn't apply to newborn ones, which are completely different than their grandfathers supporting Hitler, just like nowadays Americans has nothing to do with guys keeping slaves on farms, just like US banksters from wallstreet have nothing to do with honest decent good will people called "rednecks",

so such map is nonsense, cause we can admire Teutonic Knights castles architecture, but hate Teutonic Knights crimes committed in past here,

unless you believe that Putin = every Russian

Edited by vilas

Yeah complete nonsense. I for example wouldn't know how to paint Russia. I really dislike the Russian Government but I do like Russia, its people and culture.

i agree that painting such maps is complete nonsense because government != nation in some cases, foreign politics of government != attitude of people , culture (art, architecture, food) != people culture and attitude,

for example i love Italy for food, and i liked Arab food , but i am against Sharia , and Italy in past was ally of Hitler, despite that pizza, spaghetti , mozarella, parma ham , Italian white wine D.O.C. are my main dishes ,

just like Russian people values are similar to our values in Poland, but in history we were occupied by Tsar and by USSR,

just like Scandinavian transparent legal system and government low corruption is something i like, but i dislike idiotic political correctness they force,

i may like nowadays Germans but in past they were our worst enemies especially for our grandfathers and my grandfathers fought with anything that was German due to pre-WW1 and WW2 , but it doesn't apply to newborn ones, which are completely different than their grandfathers supporting Hitler, just like nowadays Americans has nothing to do with guys keeping slaves on farms, just like US banksters from wallstreet have nothing to do with honest decent good will people called "rednecks",

so such map is nonsense, cause we can admire Teutonic Knights castles architecture, but hate Teutonic Knights crimes committed in past here,

unless you believe that Putin = every Russian

i think Zyrinovsky is best possible replace for Putin after 2022 !

Zyrinovsky can cause WW3 cause his place is in madhouse, he openly says about invading other countries and taking away national independence of many nations

Yeah complete nonsense. I for example wouldn't know how to paint Russia. I really dislike the Russian Government but I do like Russia, its people and culture.

yellow i guess

---------- Post added at 10:53 ---------- Previous post was at 10:52 ----------

Zyrinovsky can cause WW3 cause his place is in madhouse, he openly says about invading other countries and taking away national independence of many nations

well he is also popular in Russia so i guess he is best replace for Putin !

---------- Post added at 11:11 ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 ----------

314ugdj.png

My opinion to actual situation in the world from view of Russia !

This is really why there is no real choice for Russia. It's either Putin (known evil) or unpredictable populist Zhirninovsky or die hard commie Zyuganov.

Likely scenario...

Putin_Image.jpeg

This is really why there is no real choice for Russia. It's either Putin (known evil) or unpredictable populist Zhirninovsky or die hard commie Zyuganov.

Likely scenario...

http://themonkeycage.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Putin_Image.jpeg

Well the latest pools of TASS (former Itar tass) said that Russians would like to see after 2022

Medvedev 34%

Zhyrinovsky 29%

Putin 28%

others 9%

if Zyrinovsky has such big support than it is very bad with Russian mentality, cause this guy denies other nations right to existence, he is real nazi,

comparing to his vision to things called far right in the west, he is far far far far far far far ultra hiper mega far far far far far far right,

worse is that he is co-chairman of Russian parliament and he calls to eliminate other nations, take other country lands, send other ethnic groups to moon or alaska or sahara desert, in many countries such guy would be in prison or simply in mad-house and such visions would not give him more than 0.1 % of votes in other countries

Edited by vilas

if Zyrinovsky has such big support than it is very bad with Russian mentality, cause this guy denies other nations right to existence, he is real nazi,

comparing to his vision to things called far right in the west, he is far far far far far far far ultra hiper mega far far far far far far right,

worse is that he is co-chairman of Russian parliament and he calls to eliminate other nations, take other country lands, send other ethnic groups to moon or alaska or sahara desert, in many countries such guy would be in prison or simply in mad-house and such visions would not give him more than 0.1 % of votes in other countries

Well i guess then for West every Russian next president will be trouble :D

so does it mean that Russians turn to what Germans were in 30s ?

because only nazis can support idea to throw other ethnic groups living in their own countries !!! to moon, to invade other countries to take their land - and such opinions Zyrinovsky says

Zyrinovsky many times said to invade other countries and take their land - this is similar to what Hitler was saying, idea of sending others "to moon" is similar to sending to gas chambers, than so called sanctions should be deeper and stronger, if they became nazi-supporting society , and they dare to accuse Ukrainians of being nazis, while there is no Ukrainian politician with 30% support calling to vanish other countries from map - which Zyrinovsky does

Zyrinovsky many times said about invading other countries - such person should be eliminated cause he is similar to Hitler

he also said to invade Finland, Poland, Lithuania, Estonia and occupy our countries ,

such person should be eliminated before he will make WW3

Edited by vilas

so does it mean that Russians turn to what Germans were in 30s ?

because only nazis can support idea to throw other ethnic groups living in their own countries !!! to moon, to invade other countries to take their land - and such opinions Zyrinovsky says

Zyrinovsky many times said to invade other countries and take their land - this is similar to what Hitler was saying, idea of sending others "to moon" is similar to sending to gas chambers, than so called sanctions should be deeper and stronger, if they became nazi-supporting society , and they dare to accuse Ukrainians of being nazis, while there is no Ukrainian politician with 30% support calling to vanish other countries from map - which Zyrinovsky does

Zyrinovsky many times said about invading other countries - such person should be eliminated cause he is similar to Hitler

Don't know

33fe0eu.png

Well the latest pools of TASS (former Itar tass) said that Russians would like to see after 2022

Medvedev 34%

A repeat from from 2008. It has to be like it, unless Russia will change the constitution to allow the president for continuous term of office.

I wouldn't worry much, probably by then Putin decided to remove the elections.