Sign in to follow this  
frostb1te198

Here's my bug report

So let me start off saying that I love this game it's really fun with friends. But there's those times when it gets out of hand. So the first bug I find annoying is that when my friends including me go on max settings it crashes your game and does Caution out of memory as well if you do low the best setting I found for this not to happen is Med. The second bug is that when on the 3D Printer switching threw the things you could create a friend or a player could come up to the 3D Printer and switches threw the things you could create it crashes your game. The other bug I found is that when the host is in the editor it sometimes crashes. The biggest thing I found is that I hate the most out of all bugs is that when you Alt-Tab out of your game it crashes your game as well as when the host Alt-Tab it puts a red chain till the host comes back in game or like I said sometimes the host would crash when Alt-Tab out of game. The other thing is that when injured you want to heal right so you go into the mobile lab you want to sleep there till you can heal so then when your healed you get out by double pressing E you then do a psychics glitch you then get stuck up in the ceiling so then when you press either w, a, s, d you hit the floor or what ever you hit and your injured again. That's all the bugs I found so I really wish you guys take a look at this because this game is really fun I like it. but thanks for reading this.