Sign in to follow this  
syco

Are there any face packs out that don't suck?

Face packs with cartoon characters and female actresses on them? C'mon! The'ye idiotic! Are there any REAL face packs out there that DON'T suck?!

No doubt! I've been looking for some faces myself to add into some desert missions I'm working on and all i can find are Homer Simpsons and junk like that. tounge.gif

Other than the IDF pack, I cant find any good arab faces.

Real as in "real people faces" or real as in "real cammo faces"?

I had this one cammo face once and it looked as if I rubbed my face in the dirt. I'd be playing MP and while in a chopper going to the LZ, the other people in the chopper would be saying stuff like "Who's that guy with the dirty face?" or "Didn't your momma teach you to wash your face before you get into a chopper?" Needless to say, I didn't use that face for very long.

-=Die Alive=-

Most of the face packs I've seen have either been various cammo faces, or celeb faces (Bruce Willis, Max Payne, Clint Eastwood etc.).

Can't remember where I got this one, but it's a very good balaclava face:

imagewiz67633.jpg

that looks very similar to the one i use, blends in pretty well with the OFP bushes. You can find quite a few here

SWEET..Glad to know I'm not the only one that feels this way. YOU GUYS RULE!!! Thanks

Let's say I have a bunch of jpg's and i want to make a custom pack of faces, what are the the steps to making this into a pbo file so they are selectable and not just as my own face?

Im learning the ropes here as a "newer" OFP player.

Also, terrorist type faces like the balaclava are good...any more sites other than those mentioned? Britney Spear's face just doesnt cry out "WE ARE TAKING OVER THIS PLANE, DO NOT RESIST AND YOU WILL NOT BE HURT" kinda thing wink.gif

Phaedens face pack is pretty good, it is at the OFPEC (well it was when I downloaded it)

RED

Heres my homegrown face:

Texface.gif

Yes, it looks like my soldier has a skin condition, but it blends into bushes incredibly well.

Really the whole fun of faces is to have sumthing cool or funny normal faces r just boring, i get alot of postive feed back for my face it isnt sum other boring same ol camo

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/attachment.php?s=&postid=1419062

My msg if ya gona have a face make it sumthing cool, avoid the boring be different!(unless u wanna have y own face in there thats cool and scary at the same time)

sum of those faces u got look pretty cool.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ Oct. 11 2002,01:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Really the whole fun of faces is to have sumthing cool or funny normal faces r just boring, i get alot of postive feed back for my face it isnt sum other boring same ol camo

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/attachment.php?s=&postid=1419062

My msg if ya gona have a face make it sumthing cool, avoid the boring be different!(unless u wanna have y own face in there thats cool and scary at the same time)

sum of those faces u got look pretty cool.<span id='postcolor'>

Dude, nothing personal, but that's ridiculous! What possible "fun" can you have with THAT face and the other "fun" faces? Nothing personal, but gimme a break!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (syco @ Oct. 11 2002,13:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Dude, nothing personal, but that's ridiculous! What possible "fun" can you have with THAT face and the other "fun" faces? Nothing personal, but gimme a break!<span id='postcolor'>

Why do u want a normal face roughy 0% of ppl would notice it the games got normal faces use them, custom faces is for having your own orginal faces, normal ones r boring hell yr boring, u like an accountant or sumthing. In mp everyone seems to like my face i get complemented, now im seeing more and more cool faces, normal ones get no attention.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ Oct. 11 2002,02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why do u want a normal face roughy 0% of ppl would notice it the games got normal faces use them....<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I guess you're right...perhaps I SHOULD put a Felix the Cat face on a VC Guerilla and have him wipe out the entire 9th US Army 'mime' infantry...or how about the 1st US Clown cavalry? Again, give me a break! mad.gif

Hey, I have a blue custom face that is loosely based on Raziel from Soul Reaver. My name on Operation Flashpoint is Little Blue Assassin, another reference to Raziel. It is a "fun" face, and as such it does get me killed sometimes (it is impossible to hide). However, the face and the comments I get ("hey, who's the ugly-ass guy with the blue face?" Hee hee) are worth more to me than the slight decrease in combat effectiveness.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (syco @ Oct. 11 2002,15:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ Oct. 11 2002,02:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why do u want a normal face roughy 0% of ppl would notice it the games got normal faces use them....<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I guess you're right...perhaps I SHOULD put a Felix the Cat face on a VC Guerilla and have him wipe out the entire 9th US Army 'mime' infantry...or how about the 1st US Clown cavalry?<span id='postcolor'>

yep thats all good

johnstossel.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm John Stossel, and I say..

GIVE ME A BREAK!<span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Oct. 11 2002,05:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><span id='postcolor'>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'm John Stossel, and I say..

GIVE ME A BREAK!<span id='postcolor'>

Bahahahahahahaha.....well thats just dumb...but thanks for the laugh

You guys should do what real soldiers do and just use real cammo faces. Anyone got any good ones here?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (IceFire @ Oct. 11 2002,19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You guys should do what real soldiers do and just use real cammo faces. Anyone got any good ones here?<span id='postcolor'>

were gamers.

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but this was the most recent I could find, and I didn't think this question was worth starting a new one:

Does anyone know of any good faces with black paint/night cammo on them?

This kind of thing:

image25.jpg

lol - You say that cause your bas thread got closed right... tounge_o.gif

Today's word is "consistancy". biggrin_o.gif