Sign in to follow this  
Col. Kurtz

The sniper saga

If I was the sniper, and the two men arrested arn't the real ones(which seems unlikely with all the evidence) I would slip away and stop the shooting. If the deicde that these two are the right ones and there are no more shooting, the two men will do the sitting dance in the electric chair and everyone will live happily ever after until the next problem emerges.

Didn't a man and a 17 yr old boy already catch the sniper?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Oct. 25 2002,08:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Didn't a man and a 17 yr old boy already catch the sniper?<span id='postcolor'>

no, a man and his 17-year old stepson have been arrested as suspects in the sniper case

they traced all but 3 of bullistics to the recovered rifle..i wonder where the rest 3 came from....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Oct. 24 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they traced all but 3 of bullistics to the recovered rifle..i wonder where the rest 3 came from....<span id='postcolor'>

You're interpreting that data incorrectly.

The bullets from all but three of the shootings were ballistically linked to the Bushmaster rifle recovered from the suspect's car.

In the case of the other three shootings, the bullets were too fragmented to determine whether they matched or not.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Mister Frag @ Oct. 25 2002,16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">In the case of the other three shootings, the bullets were too fragmented to determine whether they matched or not.<span id='postcolor'>

yup. that's what i was thinking too.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Oct. 25 2002,02:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bullistics<span id='postcolor'>

Are you anti gun control or pro? biggrin.gif

Fukin bullistics tests. Stupid Canadians had to come up with something dumb like bullistics testing systems. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

(BTW: i'm joking)