il_padrino

[WIP] Padrino's Static Animations Pack

I'm a bit busy with RL and working on the SAF mod, but that just means more anims will make into the first release ;)

23899123473_4c9e79e6cd_c.jpg

• Like 7

Great news man I wish you the best with SAF and this animation pack they look sweet. 

Nice looking Zstava, I carried one for 2 years in Iraq, very accurate and reliable weapon. ;)

• Like 1

You should also consider a couple of "leaning" poses, we used to call it the "Belfast lean" but it's just leaning against an object, with your weapons at the low port.

I was standing today with some clients, with my weapon slung down the side of my body, and my hands were resting, as if gripping the side of the plate carrier, it's a bit like the pose you have with the PKM, except instead of the hands resting on the butt of the weapon, they're tucked into the body armour.

Would these be possible too?

Who is 'we'?

The Belfast Lean?

Were you a British Army member during Operation Banner?

I DEMAND CONTEXT

It would be really cool if this mod had the ability to use animations like this on players.

For example like this walk--

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/366/18894636168_3b50eae426_o.jpg

Could be activated by pressing a hot key, and the player could walk around with different animations depending on which one they had set to the hot key. Just a thought.

• Like 1

NIcely done, this appears to be the most dynamic pack of static anims to date as far as I'm concerned.

The poses in each scenario look natural.

How long would you say it takes to to make each animation as I'm definitely interested in trying to make some custom ones myself it just all depends on time required.

Just to think 12 years ago this is what we were working with.  I used to be right there with you man!  I started way back when in OFP:R and released a few packs here and there and a replacement animation pack.  So crazy to see how things have evolved!  Not sure if it's still around, but we used to work with a program called "OFPAnim" and the Maya plugin for the animations was just coming to light.

Looking great dude, keep it up!

bvmrUHJ.jpg

• Like 2

Oh it's out there alright. The rtms it generates are still compatible with A3. As great as it was though, I'd have to be forced to use it at gunpoint these days. :D

Hey Padrino, forgive me if this is forbidden, but are you open for any suggestions? 

Sadly, we have one more mod that got abandoned

• Like 1

It's not abandoned, just on pause, at least until i get to fix my PC. ;)

• Like 3

It's not abandoned, just on pause, at least until i get to fix my PC. ;)

Ah shit mate, I hope you get it fixed soon, I personally can't stand my computer being fucked up.

Is there a release date? This animations look so good

Well I hate to necro this thread like this, but I have to ask, has this gone anywhere?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Aniallator said:

Well I hate to necro this thread like this, but I have to ask, has this gone anywhere?

Pretty sure it's dead, mate. Almost an entire year with no news. If il_padrino doesn't want to or can't release it I guess that's up to him. It's unfortunate, but there's always Direone's animations pack, and hopefully others to come in the future.