I like making screenshots. I need good new animations for making good ones, and using the same old animations from Arma 2 and ArmA was getting repetitive and boring. I was waiting for someone to make an animations pack for Arma 3 for quite some time, but it was in vain. So I decided, what the hell, I'll learn making my own ones, and thus this thread was born. I'll post pictures of my animations as I keep making them. For now there are only three (mostly) done, this pack will be available when I finish a dozen or so. Since I'm new to all this, and I already have a long list of animations I want to see in game, I can tell you that I won't be taking wishes for now, but If you have some suggestions, feel free to post it, who knows it may end up in this pack after all :) Credits: -Alwarren, for making Arma Toolbox for Blender, a very handy tool without which I wouldn't be able to make this stuff. -SAF Fuxna, my fellow team member from SAF who showed me some tricks in Blender So, enough babbling, here are the screenshots : (click for fullsize) 11 animations so far