Sign in to follow this  
tsean

Added cargo does not show up in multiplayer

I'm making a mission for some buddies and myself. This mission relies heavily on the weapons, gear and munition packed in our SOV, which I added in through the vehicle's init line. The problem is though, whenever we try to actually play it, on the dedicated server the things in the inventory are just not there at all, while when hosted on a local server, only I can see all the items.

This is the init line:

this addItemCargo ["ACE_bodyBag",15];this addMagazineCargo ["rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_Mk262_Stanag",25];this addWeaponCargo ["rhs_weap_M136_hedp",4];this addMagazineCargo ["rhs_mag_an_m8hc",10];this addMagazineCargo ["rhs_mag_an_m14_th3",5];this addMagazineCargo ["rhs_mag_m67",12];this addItemCargo ["ACE_atropine",4];this addMagazineCargo ["SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag",2];this addMagazineCargo ["DemoCharge_Remote_Mag",4];this addItemCargo ["ACE_M26_Clacker",2];this addItemCargo ["ACE_epinephrine",4];this addItemCargo ["ACE_morphine",4];this addItemCargo ["ACE_packingBandage",20];this addItemCargo ["ACE_tourniquet",8];this addItemCargo ["ACE_quikclot",20];this addItemCargo ["ACE_elasticBandage",20];this addItemCargo ["ACE_fieldDressing",20];this addItemCargo ["tf_anprc152",4];

We're using RHS, TFAR and ACE for this, playing on the Kunduz terrain. I tried putting all the items in a vanilla ArmA vehicle, but no luck. Does anyone have any idea what the problem could be?

Cheers,

- Sean

You need to use XXXXCargoGlobal combined with isDedicated

if (!isDedicated) exitWith {}; this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_bodyBag",15];this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_mag_30Rnd_556x45_Mk262_Stanag",25];this addWeaponCargoGlobal ["rhs_weap_M136_hedp",4];this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_mag_an_m8hc",10];this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_mag_an_m14_th3",5];this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["rhs_mag_m67",12];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_atropine",4];this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["SatchelCharge_Remote_Mag",2];this addMagazineCargoGlobal ["DemoCharge_Remote_Mag",4];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_M26_Clacker",2];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_epinephrine",4];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_morphine",4];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_packingBandage",20];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_tourniquet",8];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_quikclot",20];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_elasticBandage",20];this addItemCargoGlobal ["ACE_fieldDressing",20];this addItemCargoGlobal ["tf_anprc152",4];

You need to use XXXXCargoGlobal combined with isDedicated

Oh, awesome. Thanks!

I also have stuff in the mission with say3D and this script. Will this not work in MP either?

I tested it in multiplayer, and I now have the issue of the CBA_fnc_globalSay3d function not working properly.

I have 2 units: cia1 and civ1, plus a trigger. This trigger states that when cia1 gets within range of civ1, it plays sound1 using CBA_fnc_globalSay3d. It works all fine with only one player on the server, but when I try it with another player, the sound activates twice, even though I set the trigger to "trigger once." It seems to be activating once per player, even though there is only 1 called cia1 and the trigger is set to "once" so I have no idea what is going on. Could anyone help me out with this please?

Here's an image of the trigger setup below:

http://i.gyazo.com/ced592f8f3883a150ff2a13dc99add49.png (109 kB)