Bamse

Bamse's mod-mods

I just had a quick look through from work and when it comes to class names in rhsusf_c_weapons.pbo from RHS 0.3.9.1 and ace_huntir.pbo from ACE3 3.3 and it looks like it should work just fine without any modifications.

Will still test when I get home ofc :)

Thank you,  Bamse. But I cannot found mk18 in arsenal anymore. May you give them some love too, please?

Just loaded game with vanilla, cba2, both RHS mod folders together with and my huntIR and the "SF" AR15 revealer.

This is my result:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4170539/rhs_mk18_m4b2.png

So, just to double check, you do have bamse_rhs_show_sf_ar15.pbo loaded .... right? :)

EDIT: Verified HuntIR with RHS 203/320's. Works like a charm :)

Looks like one of my mods two-times with someone else. Will check it out. Thank you, Bamse.

Added armor patch for Spec 4 Vests.

• Like 4

Can you create a patch for av_indus? helmets on this mod were amazing.

• Like 1

Added armor patch for Spec 4 Vests.

am i doing something wrong? Added the update as a new mod. But still get 1 shot 1 kill

As long as you run it along side the regular mod there shouldn't be much you can do wrong tbh.

I tried this both with and without ACE3, in arsenal and in regular game (both SP and MP) and it takes 3-4 shots to get unconscious or killed depending on if you run ACE3 or not when shot with 5.56 or 5.45. What weapon are you testing the patch with?

Are you sure you're hitting the protected areas? :)

You're free to de-pbo and adjust the armor values if you find them insuffient, these values suited our group pretty good atleast :)

Thanks foxhound, much appreciated!

Hey mate-the "show ar-15"mod works perfectly,but what is the "show mich" one for?Doesn't RHS already have all it's MICh's available in the arsenal now? At least- I have them in the MCC arsenal,and using the addon does not seem to have added any.Thanks again :D

I don't use RHS anymore myself so it might very well be obsolete by now.

I published those two config patches after ... uhm .... 0.3 was released I think, when most of the SOF-stuff was hidden in wait for a more SOF-focused overhaul/update. I'll have a quick look later this week and move it down to the "Older" section if so :)

I don't use RHS anymore myself so it might very well be absolete by now.

I published those two config patches after ... uhm .... 0.3 was released I think, when most of the SOF-stuff was hidden in wait more a more SOF-focused overhaul/update. I'll have a quick look later this week and move it down to the "Older" section if so :)

OK thanks-yeah they recentely added a lot of new helmets-MICH,Ops-core FAST etc.

They work fine with original spec vests, but not with the retextured by chancbraah.

They work fine with original spec vests, but not with the retextured by chancbraah.

Thats right-but for the originals it works perfectly.

Correct, the patch is only applies to Cunicos vests.

I'm in a convo with chance to help him sort his vests out so I guess you could expect an update from him pretty soon :)

reschke: Values on the snipertape (commonly called so by the brits ;) http://www.kitmonster.co.uk/product_info.php/products_id/695) is at this moment static as I just replace the default TFAR-texture with the one I made/edited. I'm slowly looking into making it configurable via script or editor module, but I'm not there yet.

Will be awesome if you can lick this one.

Sorry to say but I've put that project on ice. I hit a major wall with my feeble skills and kinda gave up on it.

As most projects often start, the radio tape texture was a thing I made out of our own groups' needs since 95% of our games always started with "what frequency are we on?!?!?!?!?!11oneone" (still does sometimes btw >_<) and since our structure hasn't changed much we hardly ever change our frequencies from what the tape says. I've remade it a few times with a simple template in paint.net but that is mainly due to changes in squad designation from "Alpha" to "OMGWESOSPECOPS" or whatever we feel like doing for the moment in our campaigns.

If I get a boost in willpower I'll pick it up again and I let u guys know :)

Sorry to say but I've put that project on ice. I hit a major wall with my feeble skills and kinda gave up on it.

As most projects often start, the radio tape texture was a thing I made out of our own groups' needs since 95% of our games always started with "what frequency are we on?!?!?!?!?!11oneone" (still does sometimes btw >_<) and since our structure hasn't changed much we hardly ever change our frequencies from what the tape says. I've remade it a few times with a simple template in paint.net but that is mainly due to changes in squad designation from "Alpha" to "OMGWESOSPECOPS" or whatever we feel like doing for the moment in our campaigns.

If I get a boost in willpower I'll pick it up again and I let u guys know :)

We had whiteboards:

PLnoIwX.png

Lots of whiteboards  :P

http://i.imgur.com/F4n7V0n.png

http://i.imgur.com/7aLXwzJ.png

Oh, yeah that's a neat idea :D

Updated Spec 4 Vests Patch, dropbox download link to first post.

New mod v1.1 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Bamse , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

STUI Settings

Small patch to disable the occlusion that is on by default in the updated version of ShackTacs' STHud/STUI.

Changelog:

--------------

v1.0

- Initial release