@ryandombrowsky and or @MrSanchez

Ryan's zombies and demons with CBA Extended Event Handlers

There's a reason/reasons its no supported, please share...

rpt log

[XEH]: One or more children of class CAManBase do not support Extended Event Handlers. Fall back to loop.
 8:24:55 [XEH]: Ryanzombieslogiceasy does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Zombies_and_Demons
 8:24:55 [XEH]: Ryanzombieslogicspawnfast1opfor does not support Extended Event Handlers! Addon: @Zombies_and_Demons

trying to get Bloodlust mod working with your so so great zombies, just need some more gore to go with it.

many thanks

cheers

natoed

Ok after some more testing, got it working with bloodlust lite thou it can be hit & miss but the more gore the better

its was epoch's default AH blocking everything as its a cya next tuesday

happy zombie spatting for me now

cheers

natoed

On 21/07/2017 at 1:52 PM, ardhocool said:

IS This game work with arma 3 v 1.40??

:f::f:

You DO know that we are on version 1.72?  If you are running a lower version then it is pirated! 

• Like 1

Hi, sorry I hav a noob question:
How do you order your friendly AI unit / companion to use antivirus pill / injector?
Or if there's no way to do it...

Let's say a friendly AI member get infected but not turning to zed yet (i heard they coughing badly), how do I cure them via script?

Thanks ;)

Hi, I'd like to know if there's a workaround to the fact that changing zombies uniforms disables their animations (and therefore any movement)? Because I'd like to use Frith Ruins gear on zombies.

On 8/1/2017 at 5:22 PM, kremator said:

You DO know that we are on version 1.72?  If you are running a lower version then it is pirated! 

Yeah man, i`m just JOKE..

6 minutes ago, ardhocool said:

Yeah man, i`m just JOKE..

Shocking joke to say the least. There is literally no reason to ask that unless of course you are running 1.40, of which now you are trying to palm it off as a joke.

On 8/5/2017 at 0:02 AM, palatine said:

Hi, sorry I hav a noob question:
How do you order your friendly AI unit / companion to use antivirus pill / injector?
Or if there's no way to do it...

Let's say a friendly AI member get infected but not turning to zed yet (i heard they coughing badly), how do I cure them via script?

Thanks ;)

With all experts around, I'm not sure if this is a hard question after all...

zombie destroy my leopard 2:drinking2::drinking2: and they keep coming keep coming until ... all my weapon out of ammo

Hello,

first of all, this mod is really awesome. Thank you for all the work and effort involved. 

I'd be interested to know if they're working on the sounds. Since there is no spatial sound, it would be a good option to at least adjust the volume.

Greetings, Snorp.

greets 

i wanted to know how i use the fallowing --> RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec 

i am not so good with scripting but this is a life saver.

for a year i am looking on how to get a peace of code to run on a zombie kill 

without to complex scripting 

can i find some help here , this is the last thing i need to complete my mission 

It's been a while but iirc you just override it. 

somewhere in init.sqf maybe:

RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec = {

systemchat format ["%1 zombie is now dedded",_this];

};

Error in expression <_onDeath_exec = {systemchat format ["%1 zombie is now dedded",_this];};">
 Error position: <zombie is now dedded",_this];};">
 Error Missing ;

i tried it and thats the error i get 

placed it in init file just as is

if it helps this is whats needed on every kill to run

private ["_credits"];
// Get the current credits of my_factory
_credits = my_factory getVariable "R3F_LOG_CF_credits";
// Add 15 000 to the value
_credits = _credits + 15;
// Set the new credits
my_factory setVariable ["R3F_LOG_CF_credits", _credits, true];

also its for randomly spawned zombies from the spawners 

and the mission is for Single player 

all the info helps i guess 

thx for helping

Edited by daimen
add more info

yup its working now perfectly no hitch nothing 

i dont know what caused  the error , it was gone after a little cleanup of my own stuff

thx so much mrSanchez i am finaly getting somewhere and as a cheer i have left you chat message so every one will remember who to thank for the last line of script.

now i can get to the more head hurting of all repeatable quests for this mission 

14 hours ago, ryandombrowsky said:

More silly videos. :P

Holy undead!

That was some amazing work! Did you make this? Either way that is some really awesome editing. Perfectly timed animations, voice, etc. Really well done!

Enjoyed every second of it! Especially loved the car scene, that was really well made!

can i get some further assistance . every time the game deletes the entity the code gets run .

this should only be activated by the player 

the code provided

RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec = {systemchat format ["%1 zombie is now dedded",_this];

this is what i have dont with the code

RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec = {systemchat format ["%1 zombie is now dedded",_this];execVM "moneyscript.sqf"; };

Daimen,

What are you trying to achieve? Zombie Dead = Give player money?

If this is the case then maybe consider using:

{
  if (side _x isEqualTo EAST) then   //East being the side the Zombies are on - this will obviously run whenever an enemy on the East Side is killed.
  {
      _x addEventHandler ["Killed", {execvm "money.sqf"}];
  };
} forEach allUnits;

No matter what you are looking for I think you might need to be using an Eventhandler unless Z&D's uses a completely different created function.

to be more specific only the player may activate that .

else every one and anything will run that script not real good if you are making a economy based shooter game 

it would be neat to detect any kill and its hard to find the right peace of code that ties it all to the player 

i tried many things triggers , event handlers . even the recent may update to this mod the  - RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec EH

last one is working perfect but not as i want to work as any thing or any one can trigger  it

just for reference 

cod zombies (waw version ) plus arma gameplay . thats what i am trying to achieve 

as simple as possible mission 

Have you tried Eventhandler Killer? That seems like it would function completely as required.

Player who killed zombie gets money?

if i knew how to write script i would not be here , im srry but im to stupid to be able to write my own .

its like a knot in my head i get stuck and start getting head aches 

On 7/21/2017 at 1:52 PM, ardhocool said:

IS This game work with arma 3 v 1.40??

:f::f:

Hi! You're banned buddy! :f:

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Hi @ryandombrowsky ! I am currently on Devbranch running ONLY your mod and I can't get the Zombies to attack Civilians. I am trying to accomplish a ground-zero like scenario where 1 zombie spawns from a spawner module and infects the available civilian AI. However, the zombies refuse to attack civilians and simply ignore their presence. I have checked the following: 

• Zombie settings module: Civilian attacks : ON
  • Zombie spawner module: Side : Tried with west, east, independent, same results.

What am I doing wrong?

The zombies spawn, attack blue/east (if set to ind faction), but never even glimpse at the civilians.