Cheers foxhound!

Rekkless, that video was entertaining and looks fun! That juggernaut demon was pretty cool. I might work on something similar in future. :P

this is a lovely mod.

one thing thatd be great (maybe im missing it) is to have a spawner that covers the whole island and spawns zombie Xm away from play in a location that's out of sight.

cheers!

Animations are working on Exile now !!!

Including Jumping and throwing !

Thanks !!!

Somehow bleeding from zombie attack is also working now.

Is there a way to change that parameter ?

Do you guys take donations ?

Yea if you could change the bleed rate and also the chance to bleed from each hit (like a 10% chance from a hit) that would be good. In Exile it's punishing because once you're less than 50% health you're stuck in slowwwww walk (not sure if that's Exile or recent Arma change) Also do you have the classnames for the antivirus pills and injector and is there a way to configure infection stuff?

I'm guessing Exile uses https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/getBleedingRemainingfor their bleeding effect. In vanilla it doesn't actually affect your hitpoints/health at all, it just creates a blood trail.

I guess we could add an option to disable that in the next update......Funny because we've been using this bleeding effect since 3.0 or 2.9, I guess Exile is the only thing ever to use getBleedingRemaining for an actual bleeding script.

Regarding donations, Ryan's details are on the first page..

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Didn't play the latest version yet, but I have a question:

- when ACE3 is used along, is it possible to check if ACE3 is running and in that case damage the player on zombie bite only on one spot (head, hand, leg, stomach, etc.) instead of all bodyparts at once with single blow? Thanks.

Didn't play the latest version yet, but I have a question:

- when ACE3 is used along, is it possible to check if ACE3 is running and in that case damage the player on zombie bite only on one spot (head, hand, leg, stomach, etc.) instead of all bodyparts at once with single blow? Thanks.

The mod is ACE compatible yeah. When you get hit by a zombie, your torso/arms are injured w/ ACE damage.

As we tested one hit/bite caused damage status "yellow" on multiple slots - arms & torso. Can that be just one location per attack?

Doing a small update now, hopefully it'll fix the exile issues with animations, etc. Also added in that "setAnimSpeedCoef" script as a module, didn't know about that either and it was pretty cool to play around with. :)

DOWNLOAD VERSION 3.6 - STEAM WORKSHOP

DOWNLOAD VERSION 3.6 - DROPBOX

What's new:

- Antivirus pills and injector are now items instead of objects.

- Script improvements (including BIS_fnc_MP changed to remoteExecCall).

- Additional "Movement Speed" module allowing full customisation of speed for each zombie type.

Enjoy!

Hey Ryan, with this update have you fixed the issues that causes Ryan Zombies to crash servers? Or is it just a animation fix? We will be doing some testing tonight anyway, but as I said in a previous post when ever we try and do zombie missions after about 20-30 minutes our server crashes. Apparently this is (was) a known issue so I didn't make much of a fuss about it. But here's hoping 3.6 fixes the crashing issue. I will report back with anything we find.

As we tested one hit/bite caused damage status "yellow" on multiple slots - arms & torso. Can that be just one location per attack?

Yeah it was designed like that on purpose to make zombie bites more "severe", e.g. not requiring one bandage. But I guess it makes more sense to have one bodypart at a time...

Hey Ryan, with this update have you fixed the issues that causes Ryan Zombies to crash servers? Or is it just a animation fix? We will be doing some testing tonight anyway, but as I said in a previous post when ever we try and do zombie missions after about 20-30 minutes our server crashes. Apparently this is (was) a known issue so I didn't make much of a fuss about it. But here's hoping 3.6 fixes the crashing issue. I will report back with anything we find.

As far as we're concerned, the crashing issue is something that came with 1.54. People that downgraded back to 1.52 did not experience the crashing. So it's a Bohemia thing, guess we'll be waiting for 1.56 :)

I used your mod with eden (dev branch). When you change settings in your modules (eden editor) these settings wont be saved. I know it's dev branch, just want to let you know.

Re: people reporting about crashing in game modes that use DB persistent stuff, just noticed this:

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/160288-arma-3-stable-server-154-performance-binary-feedback/?p=2974543

please read what I wrote, some of the crashes by some of the people reporting in this thread are caused by obsolete/buggy extDB2 

Hi,

It would be nice to have the ability to disable the bleeding function integrated in RyanZombies.

Maybe with a public variable declaration like the logic do for RyanZombiesBleeding or something similar.

Because right now on the second hit or whenever your life goes under 90% you bleed for 10 seconds and almost die.

Thanks !

Hey,

Me and =RAV=Mustang Aka DirtySanchez Aka DonkeyPunch guy... released a RZ infection compatibility mod for Exile.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=614815221

It's basically the injector and the pills but in exile item format. *(it requires the RZ mod since it's only a config file)

We also added the exile mission code override to get the effects working.

We added pictures for the items.

MrSanchez, Ryan. Feel free to use the pictures or any part of the code as you may like!

We've put the source in there as well.

Thanks

Is it possible to use multiple modules to certain logic spawns?

Say i want some bigger zones with zombies wander around in the terrain, and then some smaller zones for the cities.

Thanks for awesome mod!

Is it possible to use multiple modules to certain logic spawns?

Say i want some bigger zones with zombies wander around in the terrain, and then some smaller zones for the cities.

Thanks for awesome mod!

Logics? Try using the modules :P

Logics? Try using the modules :P

So this is the wrong way to set up the spawns?

I thought the logic spawns was where the zombies would actully spawn and the modules where global settings for the logic spawns...

b180964.jpg

I thought the logic spawns was where the zombies would actully spawn and the modules where global settings for the logic spawns...

b180964.jpg

Logics are deprecated, old ways to spawn the zombies. We've switched to module Spawners quite a long time ago.

The only reason why they weren't removed is due to background compatibility. :P

b180964.jpg

Logics are deprecated, old ways to spawn the zombies. We've switched to module Spawners quite a long time ago.

The only reason why they weren't removed is due to background compatibility. :P

Aha! That explains some things :)

Thanks, now i can keep working on my little "thing"!

• Like 1

Is it possible to run this mod alongside an AI mod (like bCombat, etc.) or would that conflict with Zombie AI? I want to run AI mod in a mission with both enemy Zombie and Infantry.

Is it possible to run this mod alongside an AI mod (like bCombat, etc.) or would that conflict with Zombie AI? I want to run AI mod in a mission with both enemy Zombie and Infantry.

The zombie AI have disabled FSMs and have repetitive orders, I doubt any AI mod can break their will to eat your brainsssssss ;)

The zombie AI have disabled FSMs and have repetitive orders, I doubt any AI mod can break their will to eat your brainsssssss ;)

OH NOES, ME BRAINSSSS  :P

What I actually mean is, can I keep zombie AI as it is in the mod while at the same time implementing other AI mod for enemy infantry?

OH NOES, ME BRAINSSSS  :P

What I actually mean is, can I keep zombie AI as it is in the mod while at the same time implementing other AI mod for enemy infantry?

I never used bCombat but ASR_AI3 works well. I'm pretty sure you have to define the factions in the userconfig settings before ASR will take over the behavior!