Cheers rekkless.

I have currently turned-off Infections ;0) -- now the Zs just try to kill you & all AI resurrect as Zs, which plays OK (albeit a little less RP).

Shay-gman told me how to do it ^within^ MCC -- for anyone who is looking downstream.

Quote "For now you can manually add function to items, you can read more here: http://mccsandbox.wikia.com/wiki/Survive_mod"

Add a few lines to the description.ext ,

class cfgMCCitemsActions 
	{ 
		class RyanItemClass
		{ 
			icon = "something.paa"; 
			function = "_itemClass call somefunction"; 
			displayName = "Use Ryan Items:; 
		}; 
	};

I have got as far as working out what needs to happen (by having a look at RZ code), but not written it up yet. 

It takes me ages to code stuff ;0)

Antivirus Injector

player removeItem "RyanZombiesAntiVirusCure_Item"; 
sleep 0.75; 
player setVariable ["ryanzombiesinfected",0,true];

Antivirus Pills

player removeItem "RyanZombiesAntiVirusTemporary_Item"; 
sleep 0.75; waituntil {!(player getvariable ["ryanzombiesimmunity",false])}; 
player setVariable ["ryanzombiesimmunity",true,true]; 
sleep ryanzombiesantivirusduration; 
player setVariable ["ryanzombiesimmunity",false,true];

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Machiya said:

Shay-gman told me how to do it ^within^ MCC -- for anyone who is looking downstream.

Hello there Machiya and welcome also to Bis Forums !

This is all very nice and i wanted to ask , if you or anyone has a mission to test or play , with the survival option of MCC.

I'm a huge Fun of MCC and i don't even open arma without MCC!

I also use it every time to test my scripts - Mods !

Thanks !

On 7/17/2018 at 3:23 PM, haleks said:

I'm guessing some zombies (or their animations) have a weird collision shape, that would be why they can knock off a chopper without seemingly touching it.

But it looks like Z&D is no longer maintained though...

You should incorporate features from this into Ravage, such as exploding heads and zombies attacking and damaging vehicles . Shall I start a crowdfunded?

ryandombrowsky...

you are back?!🙈🙉🙊:thumbs-up:

Spoiler
27 minutes ago, ryandombrowsky said:

Got a question for the experts here -- I've made a basic survival mission on Lingor with pre-placed weapon caches etc and zombie spawners throughout the map. I've left the "alive zombies cap" at 50 for all spawners, and given them activation radius of 100 (mostly) with spawn density as 100 as well (to make them spawn all over the place when players are nearby). I've also added the deletion settings module and set it to delete every 15s beyond 300m from BLUFOR (players). 

The mission works fine for the most part. Zombies spawn and can be killed etc, but we get really erratic lag spikes and strange vehicle performance (especially when flying) when playing on our rented dedicated server (6 cores, 8GB RAM). Any suggestions? We're playing with approx 5-6 guys total, so not a huge number of clients. All other mission types (even Antistasi) work great on our server. 

Hello everyone.
Is it possible to put the module "ressurection setting" on an AI, and it turns into a zombie once dead (by a shot)? Is it possible? I tried, but maybe I forgot some things.
The idea would be that soldiers become zombies after their death
Thank you for your answers.

edit:

I try to put the modul with Zeus, synch with n AI (i. e. a Bluefor AI), but nothing. Someone could help me!!
!!!PLEASE???

Edited by ricoarma

Hi,

i want to make some NPCs to start with the infection, that the outbeak is starting as we play the game within a period of time, is there any parameters that i can give? Or a script? Please help! :)

Running into a bit of an issue. As soon as I boot and run a Headless Client on my dedicated server, it seems that the spawners have infinite waves... If I close down the HC mid-mission then the spawns stop. Tried without any HC and it works perfectly. Anyone got any ideas?

Hey guys I noticed that the MOD was throwing up lots of errors every time a player gets hit. I would have suggested a change to the "acedamage.sqf" but you don't have a GitHub repo so I thought I would post the fix here.

Line 16 of the acedamage.sqf =

_selection = selectRandom ["Head", "Body", "LeftArm", "RightArm", "LeftLeg", "RightLeg"];

Hey, can anyone help explain this to me? Say I wanna use the Zombies mod, how to I get the jump scare by spawning them crawling up from the ground?
cause I know there's an animation for it.

On 7/12/2020 at 7:00 AM, Digger James said:

Hey, can anyone help explain this to me? Say I wanna use the Zombies mod, how to I get the jump scare by spawning them crawling up from the ground?
cause I know there's an animation for it.

You might have figured it out already, but in one of the modules (zombie settings I think?) there is an option for "starting animation" or something similar, you can set that to "crawling out of ground".

• Thanks 1

Hi, Hope someone is able to help. How do I turn off the red markers on the map? 

When I put zombies in the editor and start playing, the zombies will suddenly die. This is...

1 minute ago, Anxi117 said:

Why do zombies suddenly die when I start playing with them in the editor