Another gltich spotted: Reanimated zombies seem to do the climbing ladder animation and freeze in it when they die. Also, reanimated zombies don't seem to move and attack.

Never heard of that before. Are you using other mods? And did you use the "force add uniform" option or not?

Now I have a quick question, I know I can blanket change a demons max health using the module, but is there a way to do it dynamically for 1 particular demon?

Basically to make a "boss" demon that's tougher to kill than the others? 

Just manually use "this setdamage 0.5" to the one demon a few seconds after the mission has begun. 0.5 is the same as what a module uses for stronger I think. You can lower it and make them even stronger but they won't be covered in blood unless you also use "this sethit ["body",0.5];" or something.

• Like 1

A couple random questions:

Any issue using VCOM AI with this mod?  I typically use the zombies but also would like to use some vigilantes that will shoot at both the zeds and players

Will the headshot only option affect the zeds being run over, or being blasted with grenades and such? 

3 minutes ago, accuracythruvolume said:

A couple random questions:

Any issue using VCOM AI with this mod?  I typically use the zombies but also would like to use some vigilantes that will shoot at both the zeds and players

Will the headshot only option affect the zeds being run over, or being blasted with grenades and such? 

I've done some very moderate testing with VCOM AI and the zombies. (My community uses both, and every now and then there is a zombie op). I've not noticed any drastic conflicts or anything like that, so I assume it's fine.

The headshot only option should™ work with grenades/explosions. Meaning you can use grenades to kill zombies.

As for running zombies over, I don't think that running zombies over causes much head trauma in the ArmA engine, but if it does - it will work.

Long story short, the headshot-only option turns the head selection into the only damageable bodypart. One can only damage a zombie by injuring its head :)

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ryandombrowsky said:

Never heard of that before. Are you using other mods? And did you use the "force add uniform" option or not?

Just manually use "this setdamage 0.5" to the one demon a few seconds after the mission has begun. 0.5 is the same as what a module uses for stronger I think. You can lower it and make them even stronger but they won't be covered in blood unless you also use "this sethit ["body",0.5];" or something.

Ok cool so by default they have a ton more "armor" value than the average civilian, and setdamage 0.5 brings them down to the correct level?
if so that's very cool and makes what I want to do nice and easy.

Thanks again for all the work you put into this it's really appreciated.

19 hours ago, ryandombrowsky said:

I'm using mods, but only uniforms and things like that. Nothing too game-overhauling. I am also using the force add uniform as well so they keep wearing the same clothes after being zombified.

2 hours ago, Laqueesha said:

I'm using mods, but only uniforms and things like that. Nothing too game-overhauling. I am also using the force add uniform as well so they keep wearing the same clothes after being zombified.

I'm not quite sure why we added that option in the first place. It fundamentally breaks the zombie animations due to how the ArmA 3 engine incorporated uniforms. 

Uniforms in ArmA define (by overriding) what animation set is used. I think in the past this meant that resurrected zombies would use vanilla animations, however.

Altogether, it's best to disable the forceadduniform option if you want working resurrected zombies. :/

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 1

On 5/31/2017 at 8:32 AM, MrSanchez said:

I'm not quite sure why we added that option in the first place. It fundamentally breaks the zombie animations due to how the ArmA 3 engine incorporated uniforms. 

Uniforms in ArmA define (by overriding) what animation set is used. I think in the past this meant that resurrected zombies would use vanilla animations, however.

Altogether, it's best to disable the forceadduniform option if you want working resurrected zombies. :/

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Alright, thanks for the tip. Reanimated zombies move and attack now. :f:

On 5/30/2017 at 10:35 AM, MrSanchez said:

I've done some very moderate testing with VCOM AI and the zombies. (My community uses both, and every now and then there is a zombie op). I've not noticed any drastic conflicts or anything like that, so I assume it's fine.

The headshot only option should™ work with grenades/explosions. Meaning you can use grenades to kill zombies.

As for running zombies over, I don't think that running zombies over causes much head trauma in the ArmA engine, but if it does - it will work.

Long story short, the headshot-only option turns the head selection into the only damageable bodypart. One can only damage a zombie by injuring its head :)

Kind regards,

Sanchez

I like the headshots only option, but unfortunately the AI doesn't really seem to know to aim for the head.

want to thank you guys for your continue support on the project that u made, i just hope to see more Apocalypse maps some day to add more flavor Esseker is the best one right now.

Does someone know how to use Zombie Waypoint modules to make a chain of waypoints? I can set one up and I'll see it working on zombies spawned by the Spawner Module, but zombies spawned by a trigger ignore the first Zombie Waypoint that the trigger is synced to. Instead they move to the last waypoint in the chain, or sometimes they run for the second WP and then wait there. I was hoping to create a ring of WPs so they would run around in a loop outside a survivor fort, but it's not going well.

I'm using this tutorial for reference:

Howdy folks, I'm BDC and I'm an Arma mission marker/scripter guy. I've written a zombie version recently of a mission I've been working on over 2 1/2 yrs now. I've also been working on a private Exile server that uses Ryan's zombies as well. The past couple weeks or so I've written an independent behaviour script and spawner routine for these that focus primarily on target acquisition. It is fully configurable and takes into account explosives, gunfire, grenades and smoke, etc. My setup uses portions of Ryan's functions (primarily for attacking npc's and vehicles) but otherwise works on its own monitoring. If anyone's interested in either checking out what I've got or testing on their own, feel free to message me here or add me on Steam (my id is ^bdc in the US).

Oh by the way, someone mentioned something about VCOM. I found that VCOM was banging into my behaviour script so I disabled it globally on my mission. However, you can do a _x setVariable ["NOAI",1,true] (where _x is the zombie unit) if I call correctly to disable VCOM's instance from manipulating it. I had issues with Ryan's zed stopping, staring, and occasionally proning because of it.

B

This a single base class name for zombies?

Or do I have to use individual class names per zombie class.

cheers

natoed

6 hours ago, natoed said:

cheers

natoed

Multiple. There's about 30 or so per type (crawlers, slow, medium, etc.) and that's just for one faction. You've got OPFOR, BLUFOR, RESISTANCE, etc. There's a lot.

• Like 1

On 6/13/2017 at 2:49 AM, natoed said:

cheers

natoed

Here's a list that I made some time back of the Opfor zombies.  I made several arrays by types that I thought was useful.  LOTS of classnames!  :icon3:

Spoiler

//////// Opfor ( Zombies )  Arrays ///////

_zedBrittleCrawlers = ["RyanZombieCrawler1Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler2Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler3Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler4Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler5Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler6Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler7Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler8Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler9Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler10Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler11Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler12Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler13Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler14Opfor"];

_zedSpiders = ["RyanZombieSpider1Opfor","RyanZombieSpider2Opfor","RyanZombieSpider3Opfor","RyanZombieSpider4Opfor","RyanZombieSpider5Opfor","RyanZombieSpider6Opfor","RyanZombieSpider7Opfor","RyanZombieSpider8Opfor","RyanZombieSpider9Opfor","RyanZombieSpider10Opfor","RyanZombieSpider11Opfor","RyanZombieSpider12Opfor","RyanZombieSpider13Opfor","RyanZombieSpider14Opfor"];

_zedSlow = ["RyanZombieC_man_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1slowOpfor"];

_zedWalker = ["RyanZombieC_man_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_OreteswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikoswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1walkerOpfor"];

_zedMedium = ["RyanZombieC_man_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1mediumOpfor"];

_zedFast = ["RyanZombieC_man_1Opfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1Opfor"];

_zedDemons = ["RyanZombieboss1Opfor","RyanZombieboss2Opfor","RyanZombieboss3Opfor","RyanZombieboss4Opfor","RyanZombieboss5Opfor","RyanZombieboss6Opfor","RyanZombieboss7Opfor","RyanZombieboss8Opfor","RyanZombieboss9Opfor","RyanZombieboss10Opfor","RyanZombieboss11Opfor","RyanZombieboss12Opfor","RyanZombieboss13Opfor","RyanZombieboss14Opfor"];

// Mixed Zombies 

_zedMixNoDemons = ["RyanZombieCrawler1Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler2Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler3Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler4Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler5Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler6Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler7Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler8Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler9Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler10Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler11Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler12Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler13Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler14Opfor","RyanZombieSpider1Opfor","RyanZombieSpider2Opfor","RyanZombieSpider3Opfor","RyanZombieSpider4Opfor","RyanZombieSpider5Opfor","RyanZombieSpider6Opfor","RyanZombieSpider7Opfor","RyanZombieSpider8Opfor","RyanZombieSpider9Opfor","RyanZombieSpider10Opfor","RyanZombieSpider11Opfor","RyanZombieSpider12Opfor","RyanZombieSpider13Opfor","RyanZombieSpider14Opfor","RyanZombieC_man_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_OreteswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikoswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_1Opfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1Opfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1Opfor"];

_zedMixedWalkerSlow = ["RyanZombieC_man_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_OreteswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikoswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1walkerOpfor"];

_zedMixNoDemonsNoFast = ["RyanZombieCrawler1Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler2Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler3Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler4Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler5Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler6Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler7Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler8Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler9Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler10Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler11Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler12Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler13Opfor","RyanZombieCrawler14Opfor","RyanZombieSpider1Opfor","RyanZombieSpider2Opfor","RyanZombieSpider3Opfor","RyanZombieSpider4Opfor","RyanZombieSpider5Opfor","RyanZombieSpider6Opfor","RyanZombieSpider7Opfor","RyanZombieSpider8Opfor","RyanZombieSpider9Opfor","RyanZombieSpider10Opfor","RyanZombieSpider11Opfor","RyanZombieSpider12Opfor","RyanZombieSpider13Opfor","RyanZombieSpider14Opfor","RyanZombieC_man_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesslowOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fslowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1slowOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_OreteswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikoswalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fwalkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1walkerOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_1_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_2_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_4_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_5_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_polo_6_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_p_fugitive_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_w_worker_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_hunter_1_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_man_pilot_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_scientist_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_journalist_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_OretesmediumOpfor","RyanZombieC_NikosmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_05_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_lite_F_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_RangeMaster_FmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_02_f_1_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_03_f_1_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_fmediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1mediumOpfor","RyanZombieB_Soldier_04_f_1_1mediumOpfor"];

• Like 1

thx @accuracythruvolume

I pulled the class-names form the editor some time ago as well, Just thought their may have been a single class-names that covers  all zombies like sm zombz uses "SM_Zombz_Base"

but ryan's doesn't all good and thx agian

cheers

natoed

1 hour ago, natoed said:

thx @accuracythruvolume

I pulled the class-names form the editor some time ago as well, Just thought their may have been a single class-names that covers  all zombies like sm zombz uses "SM_Zombz_Base"

but ryan's doesn't all good and thx agian

cheers

natoed

Oy I forgot to respond to you about that. 

We don't have a single class no, but if I am not mistaken all civilian-uniformed zombies will adhere to isKindOf "RyanZombieCivilian_F" and all soldier-uniformed zombies will adhere to isKindOf "RyanZombieB_Soldier_base_F"

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 1

Hey buddy, I have some problems here when starting mod and start editor there is a problem 1.game crashes 2.member writing about attack1.rtm There is a solution Quick answer

(sorry i am indonesian)

(it`s not just attack1.rtm but all in animation file .rtm).

Edited by ardhocool
all animation .rtm

@MrSanchez

Thank you Sir

"RyanZombieCivilian_F"

"RyanZombieB_Soldier_base_F"

AWESOME now my use of _x setDamage 1; stuff will be more manageable cause I do forget a class-name or 2 at times

cheers

natoed

tested WORKING thx again 

Edited by natoed
Tested

Is there a list of zombies model names that I can download from anywhere?

Never mind, I have one stirring in my computer from a while back haha

Edited by Theassassinzz

@MrSanchez Do you know if the Z&D Groups/Compositions are named&classed? I cannot find anything to suggest they are listed in the config, would like to spawn them in via: 'BIS_fnc_spawnGroup' .

hi dudes! to the mod developers, actually, forceadduniform option its breaking the revived zombies movement, Can this problem be fixed? i love that option, its a ggo inmersive point!

RyanZM_ModuleInfected doesn't accept the following argument in the Immune Units field:

["C_scientist_F"]

Gives this error:

22:16:07 Error in expression <_unit = C_scientist_F>
22:16:07   Error position: <C_scientist_F>
22:16:07   Error Undefined variable in expression: c_scientist_f
22:16:07 Error in expression <ll compile format ["_unit = %1",_unit];
_unit setvariable ["ryanzombiesimmunity">
22:16:07   Error position: <_unit setvariable ["ryanzombiesimmunity">
22:16:07   Error Undefined variable in expression: _unit
22:16:07 File \ryanzombies\functions\fn_ModuleInfected.sqf [RyanZM_fnc_rzfunctioninfected], line 41

I'm not familiar with Ryan's modules, but it looks like a compilation problem. Try without the quotes maybe.

Tried with and without quotes and braces and every combination thereof.  It doesn't seem to matter what class name I put in the 'Immune Units' field, the module errors out with an undefined variable, _unit.

The only way I can avoid the error is to leave the field blank.  Looks like a bug ?

***Issue is resolved***  The 'Immune Units' field appears to accept the Variable Name of a unit, not the class name.  I just named my unit in the editor and used that same name in the Immune Units field and my scientists are now immune :)