19 hours ago, Lloyd Dawkins said:

Is this forum still alive? I use Z&D quite religiously, I have come across an issue with the Zombie Deletion Module, regardless of the distance or side present the zombies are being deleted.

Has anyone else experienced this or are aware of a resolution?

Please note I am using Simulation manager, do they clash?

I have the same problem. Zombies are spawning on every spawner regardless of the distance and being deleted as well. I think that new arma update did something.
I don't know what to do but just wait for new update from BI or Ryan.

Yeah it was since the Jets DLC, it seems to have broken spawned triggers. Was hoping they'd fix it but wasn't the case in the recent hotfix. We'll get it fixed soon anyway!

Here's something silly...

• Like 8

Was that on Taviana?  Myself and I'm sure others are eagerly awaiting for when this mod works with ACE medical again.   Hopefully things will get smoothed out with all the changes.   Thanks again for such a fun mod!

--ATV

@accuracythruvolume That was Esseker :P

We'll be releasing an update fixing the ACE & deletion bugs this week. 

Kind regards,

Sanchez

• Like 5

12 hours ago, MrSanchez said:

@accuracythruvolume That was Esseker :P

We'll be releasing an update fixing the ACE & deletion bugs this week. 

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Great news!  Looking forward to taking on zombie infested cities once again  :rthumb:

Working on a SP mission using your mod. Question on the Zombies, they're not reacting to gun fire, only line of sight. Any ideas why I'm having this issue?

Finally time to update. Hope there's no new bugs.

DOWNLOAD MOD V5.0 - STEAM WORKSHOP

DOWNLOAD MOD V5.0 - GOOGLE DRIVE

Changelog:

- ACE damage issue fixed. Zombies will assault unconscious units until they're mashed potatoes - unless ACE revive is enabled.
- Deletion and spawner activation issue fixed.
- Waypoint module is now working as intended.
- Headshots only feature added (optional, off by default).
- Zombies aren't temporarily invincible while jumping now, but still won't take fall damage.
- Fixed a potential freezing zombies bug if using certain AI behaviour mods.
- A few extra module options, and complete rebuild of the zombie code to help improve efficiency and performance.
- RZ_fnc_zombie_onDeath_exec - a new function allowing users to add their own code if they wish to add events upon zombie deaths (such as extra points, notifications, et cetera).

1 hour ago, spanishsurfer said:

Working on a SP mission using your mod. Question on the Zombies, they're not reacting to gun fire, only line of sight. Any ideas why I'm having this issue?

Weird, using any other mods?

• Like 8

*Does happy dance*

Do the modules still function from old versions  in our old missions or is it advised to place a new set of spawners / settings etc?

--ATV

31 minutes ago, accuracythruvolume said:

*Does happy dance*

Do the modules still function from old versions  in our old missions or is it advised to place a new set of spawners / settings etc?

--ATV

We develop with backward compatibility in mind so you should be fine with older missions.

9 hours ago, ryandombrowsky said:

Weird, using any other mods?

Yeah, too many to list. I'll enable 1 at a time and see which one's the culprit. 

What's the difference between the demons and the zombies?

Demons have a shit ton of health by default. You can configure them through the modules.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, natoed said:

No current way to do so.

We did that because there were a bunch of problems with pathfinding for the zombs with small puddles of water. It's a side effect.

However I guess that means you can re-create this scene:

:P

• Like 3

np, I'll try a damage script over time via a loop

Okay, bit of a confusing thing here for you guys. Does anyone know how to make the Ryan Zombies spawn dynamically like ravage mod? Instead of placing a separate marker for each location you want the zombies, instead it can just spawn them near you like the ravage mods. Any help will be much appreciated:eh:

Or is there anyway so that the zombies don't come out the ground at the same bit and spawn individually randomly over the location

oh god i love the new Head Shot only feature so much watching a whole Platoon of soldiers hopelessly unload into a horde only for a couple of lucky shots to actually kill a zombie is one of the best Arma moments i`ve had in years   

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Zantza said:

Demons have a shit ton of health by default. You can configure them through the modules.

Ah, thanks.

Another gltich spotted: Reanimated zombies seem to do the climbing ladder animation and freeze in it when they die. Also, reanimated zombies don't seem to move and attack.

13 hours ago, xbxzah said:

Okay, bit of a confusing thing here for you guys. Does anyone know how to make the Ryan Zombies spawn dynamically like ravage mod? Instead of placing a separate marker for each location you want the zombies, instead it can just spawn them near you like the ravage mods. Any help will be much appreciated:eh:

I dunno, have a moving marker with a set of defined parameters surrounding it?

You're gonna need to use some script for that to work properly.

You could try using something like EOS perhaps to spawn the zombies like any other AI? That would require you to make zones around the map though so it's probably not that much different.

Now I have a quick question, I know I can blanket change a demons max health using the module, but is there a way to do it dynamically for 1 particular demon?

Basically to make a "boss" demon that's tougher to kill than the others?