great mod. This is by far the best zombie mod I've used today.

Does it support ACE3 and it's advanced medical?

On 4/5/2017 at 0:09 AM, Victruso said:

IIRC, there's a module that specifies that.

I don't have the game open at the moment, so I can't really tell you specifically.

well can u check for me i dont know what to do

4 hours ago, KaiserWillhelmII said:

well can u check for me i dont know what to do

The modules are all there.

Just go through each one. If there's no option for it, then Ryan probably removed it or something.

On 4/5/2017 at 8:24 PM, ryandombrowsky said:

Not possible at the moment, sorry. During the mission you could try setting the roaming variable (Ryanzombieslogicroam & Ryanzombieslogicroamdemon) to nil, and then back to 1 to re-enable it later on. But it will effect every zombie on the map when doing so.

Nice video! Should help a lot of people. :) Just wanna let you know, there's no point in changing the placement radius on the modules, it won't do anything (except mess with the waypoint location as you noticed). :P Also, with the deletion module, the way you set that is by changing the "delete zombies radius" option (it's set to 1000m by default) - not the placement radius. Let's say you set it to 500, and Blufor not present. This will make any zombie who is more than 500m away from a Blufor unit delete. Other than that, thanks for making the tutorial, appreciate it! :D

Okay thanks I didn't know that :D

12 hours ago, Victruso said:

The modules are all there.

Just go through each one. If there's no option for it, then Ryan probably removed it or something.

there is no module for it you know a way to make this a scriptable thing?

51 minutes ago, KaiserWillhelmII said:

there is no module for it you know a way to make this a scriptable thing?

Nope, I'm not that well versed in scripting.

Ask Ryan about it.

On 4/6/2017 at 6:48 AM, computer said:

great mod. This is by far the best zombie mod I've used today.

Does it support ACE3 and it's advanced medical?

As far as I know, the latest version of ACE conflicts with the Zombie damage, therefore when they hit you nothing happens to you. However I came across a fix for it, I have the code and it works perfectly fine with me, but you'll have to de-PBO the file and change the code. I need the approval of Ryan if I can post it here.

YES, I got permission from Ryan to modify it to fit my needs.

On 4/17/2017 at 9:47 PM, MrCrazyDude115 said:

As far as I know, the latest version of ACE conflicts with the Zombie damage, therefore when they hit you nothing happens to you. However I came across a fix for it, I have the code and it works perfectly fine with me, but you'll have to de-PBO the file and change the code. I need the approval of Ryan if I can post it here.

YES, I got permission from Ryan to modify it to fit my needs.

Can you post the fixed version so we can use it with ACE?

28 minutes ago, zafjr said:

If Ryan gives us the go head I can post it here. But technically we aren't allow as it is an edit to the mods files. 

7 hours ago, zafjr said:

7 hours ago, rekkless said:

If Ryan gives us the go head I can post it here. But technically we aren't allow as it is an edit to the mods files. 

This.

7 hours ago, rekkless said:

A guy on the steam workshop actually has a working patch for ACE to work with Ryan's mod.

Problem is, once you go unconcious, they kinda stop attacking.

But if you're down at that point, there's really no point in sticking around anyway.

• Like 1

This mod did not work
If I use the mod write the word "Bad Animation file format in file` Ryanzombies \ Anims \ attack1.rtm`
Is there a solution?

40 minutes ago, ardhocool said:

This mod did not work
If I use the mod write the word "Bad Animation file format in file` Ryanzombies \ Anims \ attack1.rtm`
Is there a solution?

Redownload, verify the game cache.

Anyone have tips for solution? Seems it have some kind of conflict with ACE, without ACE is working just fine. But earlier it worked even with ace.. I'll be happy for every advices..

Hi zombies randomly Disappear for me after they spawn, like even the bodies, then they begin respawning after the count down on respawner thingy, zeds will disapear maybe2-3 min after they spawn, like full on disappear, the whole group of them.

My mod list::
CBA

3den enhanced
arma enhanced movment

ALive
Ryans zombies and demons

dynasound 2

enhanced soundscape

jsrs4:apex

Underfire v0.2

Have all DLC except JETS

On 5/14/2017 at 4:06 PM, Rettyss said:

Anyone have tips for solution? Seems it have some kind of conflict with ACE, without ACE is working just fine. But earlier it worked even with ace.. I'll be happy for every advices..

Same Problem...

I was wondering if it's possible to make a unit specific code to be used in multiplayer to lower the infection chance based on equipped items.

For example I have the infection chance set to 50, and wish to lower it by certain values depending on the CBRN (NBC) equipment the player (or npc) has equipped.

if ("skn_m50_gas_mask_hood" in assignedItems player) then
{
this select 0 [ryanzombiesinfectedchance = ryanzombiesinfectedchance - 20]
}
else exitWith {};

I would love some input and help, and would absolutely love some refinement if this is possible!

Thanks!

On 5/18/2017 at 10:44 AM, Caluu66x said:

Hi zombies randomly Disappear for me after they spawn, like even the bodies, then they begin respawning after the count down on respawner thingy, zeds will disapear maybe2-3 min after they spawn, like full on disappear, the whole group of them.

My mod list::
CBA

3den enhanced
arma enhanced movment

ALive
Ryans zombies and demons

dynasound 2

enhanced soundscape

jsrs4:apex

Underfire v0.2

Have all DLC except JETS

It's the zombie deletion settings being on whatsoever. I use a small script to delete zombies outside of a certain radius. I have no idea where I found it, sorry.

Zed_Cleanup.sqf (I have the zombies set to independent / resistance and east/west friendly to one another)

I call it with a game logic attached to a 0 second timer (along with some slightly reworked scripts for MP)

While {true} do {
{
    _unit = _x;
    if ((side _unit) == independent) then {
        if ( ({(_unit distance _x) > 500} count playableUnits) == ({isplayer _x} count playableUnits) ) then {
            deletevehicle _unit;
        };
    };
} forEach Allunits;
Sleep 5;
};

Change the 500 to the distance you want in meters. If it's densely forested I suggest 500, and if it's mostly open 800. This allows more zombies in an area with less performance impact of there being zombies far from the player and irrelevant, while allowing them to follow and chase the player indefinitely if they can keep up - and helps when they spawn in those uninhabitable buildings.

Uhm, after the Arma last update, wen a IA has infected and revived as Zombie Walker, lose the ability to move, somebody have the same problem?  To reproduce the "bug" place an infection module and set the chance to 100%, place resurrection module too and place a unit called unit1 and in his init put 

if (unit1 getvariable ["ryanzombiesinfected",0] == 0) then {[unit1, EAST] execVM "\ryanzombies\infected.sqf";}; sleep 0.5; unit1 setVariable ["ryanzombiesinfected",0.9,true];

wait to the zombification, and the resurrected zombie cant walk... :(

8 hours ago, logan83 said:

Uhm, after the Arma last update, wen a IA has infected and revived as Zombie Walker, lose the ability to move, somebody have the same problem?  To reproduce the "bug" place an infection module and set the chance to 100%, place resurrection module too and place a unit called unit1 and in his init put 

if (unit1 getvariable ["ryanzombiesinfected",0] == 0) then {[unit1, EAST] execVM "\ryanzombies\infected.sqf";}; sleep 0.5; unit1 setVariable ["ryanzombiesinfected",0.9,true];

wait to the zombification, and the resurrected zombie cant walk... :(

Easy fix! Change the resurrection to slow! Or something :) I have the resurrected zombies as fast as a sort of punishment for letting someone get eaten ;D They worked just fine two nights ago for me.

On 5/1/2017 at 1:24 PM, Victruso said:

Redownload, verify the game cache.

Still does not work

2 hours ago, davidlasher said:

Easy fix! Change the resurrection to slow! Or something :) I have the resurrected zombies as fast as a sort of punishment for letting someone get eaten ;D They worked just fine two nights ago for me.

ok right now, walkers, slow, medium or fast, when resurrected, dont walk... :(

44 minutes ago, logan83 said:

ok right now, walkers, slow, medium or fast, when resurrected, dont walk... :(

They're definitely moving for me in MP, I didn't test SP. Make sure to check your settings and mods. If there are more Zombies than your machine can handle, they will lock up (same goes for any AI's logic on the map).

4 minutes ago, davidlasher said:

They're definitely moving for me in MP, I didn't test SP. Make sure to check your settings and mods. If there are more Zombies than your machine can handle, they will lock up (same goes for any AI's logic on the map).

its really strange, its a old scenario campaing, it was working before Jets release, its a  sp campaign, im testing it in a clean map and the problem persist... no mods / scripts variations, and are only a few zombies, inclusive with one...

Is this forum still alive? I use Z&D quite religiously, I have come across an issue with the Zombie Deletion Module, regardless of the distance or side present the zombies are being deleted.

Has anyone else experienced this or are aware of a resolution?

Please note I am using Simulation manager, do they clash?