ah ive just noticed that you cant customize the radius the zombies spawn in. they always spawn ON the module/logic and they all spawn together. 

Adjust zombie density on the module settings.

Hello All,

I can load this mod on my dedicated linux server however when I try to load a mission it fails with this:

20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item150.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item151.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item152.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item153.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item154.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item155.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Missing addons detected:
20:19:50   ryanzombiesfunctions

Looks like a path issue with "\" rather than "/" ?

I know the mod has loaded because one it shows in the server list and two it shows in the server console:

20:29:50 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
20:29:50 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
20:29:50 Version: 2
20:29:50 GlobalFlags: 0
20:29:50 DLCFlags: 7
20:29:50 DLCHashes:
20:29:50 1636478954
20:29:50 -1247962422
20:29:50 1197120697
20:29:50 Mods(1):
20:29:50 Hash: 301846940
20:29:50 PublishedId: 0
20:29:50 Name: Ryan's Zombies & Demons
20:29:50 Difficulty: 0
20:29:50 AILevel: 0
20:29:50 FlightModel: 0
20:29:50 ThirdPersonCamera: 0
20:29:50 WeaponCrosshair: 0
20:29:50 Signatures:
20:29:50 encodedStream length: 58
20:29:50 encodedStream: ê¯aÊ����ZG���Ryan's Zombies & Demons
20:29:50 parts size:1)   
20:29:50 part(58): ê¯aÊ����ZG���Ryan's Zombies & Demons

Also note I can run the mission iin the multiplayer on my client on windows.

Has anyone seen anything like this before and or know how to fix it?

Hello All,

I can load this mod on my dedicated linux server however when I try to load a mission it fails with this:

20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item150.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item151.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item152.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item153.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item154.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Warning Message: mpmissions\__cur_mp.Stratis\mission.sqm/Mission/Entities/Item155.type: Vehicle class RyanZM_ModuleSpawn no longer exists
20:19:50 Missing addons detected:
20:19:50   ryanzombiesfunctions

Looks like a path issue with "\" rather than "/" ?

I know the mod has loaded because one it shows in the server list and two it shows in the server console:

20:29:50 Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
20:29:50 Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
20:29:50 Version: 2
20:29:50 GlobalFlags: 0
20:29:50 DLCFlags: 7
20:29:50 DLCHashes:
20:29:50 1636478954
20:29:50 -1247962422
20:29:50 1197120697
20:29:50 Mods(1):
20:29:50 Hash: 301846940
20:29:50 PublishedId: 0
20:29:50 Name: Ryan's Zombies & Demons
20:29:50 Difficulty: 0
20:29:50 AILevel: 0
20:29:50 FlightModel: 0
20:29:50 ThirdPersonCamera: 0
20:29:50 WeaponCrosshair: 0
20:29:50 Signatures:
20:29:50 encodedStream length: 58
20:29:50 encodedStream: ê¯aÊ����ZG���Ryan's Zombies & Demons
20:29:50 parts size:1)   
20:29:50 part(58): ê¯aÊ����ZG���Ryan's Zombies & Demons

Also note I can run the mission iin the multiplayer on my client on windows.

Has anyone seen anything like this before and or know how to fix it?

Did you lowercased all folder and file names in the mod folder?

I have run into a problem. Setting up a zombie mission and the spawner module will not keep the settings. I set it up click ok. Then I open the attributes for the module and everything is back to default. I dropped all my mods(except this mod and CBA) thinking maybe there was a conflict but still happens in the 3d editor. I did a test it in the 2d editor and the module works fine, it keeps the settings. 

edit: it is not just the spawner module. it seems to be all the modules for zombies and demons in the 3d editor

Nomad

I have run into a problem. Setting up a zombie mission and the spawner module will not keep the settings. I set it up click ok. Then I open the attributes for the module and everything is back to default. I dropped all my mods(except this mod and CBA) thinking maybe there was a conflict but still happens in the 3d editor. I did a test it in the 2d editor and the module works fine, it keeps the settings. 

edit: it is not just the spawner module. it seems to be all the modules for zombies and demons in the 3d editor

Nomad

I have the same problem.

Running the latest dev build.

Nomad

I have the same problem.

Running the latest dev build.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/188779-eden-numeric-attributes-set-using-module-drop-down-menu-are-saved-only-as-integers-not-floats/

We will do an update soon, hopefully within a week. Got quiet a few cool changes coming up. First we'll start fixing the module problem in the 3d editor (from the 1.56 hotfix) as we don't know if or when bohemia will fix it.

What's new so far:

- "Walker Zombies", a new type of zombie that lurks and staggers - a bit slower than slow zombies.
- Player-controlled zombies with dynamic animations - including controls to attack, jump, crawl, and even eat corpses.
- All game logics converted to modules that allow extra customisable options such as jumping strength and car throwing strength. Old game logics will still work.
- Spawning and rising animations interpolate smoothly now.
- Attack range against helicopters lowered if helicopters are off the ground.
- ACE damage issues fixed, and many minor script and config improvements.

• Like 3

Great news! This mod is so fun!

What about infected animals?

Nice Ryan! Does that mean players that get infected or "die" from the Zs could come back to life as one? Would that even technically be possible or would it need a full switchUnit or something?

Nice Ryan! Does that mean players that get infected or "die" from the Zs could come back to life as one? Would that even technically be possible or would it need a full switchUnit or something?

At the moment that is not possible, likely in a future update though.

One thing to note about the player-controlled zombies is that they're not like the AI zombies movement-wise. Player controlled zombies can jump, climb buildings, run, sprint, walk, eat and ofcourse attack all as a single unit.

So it'd be kind of odd to be infected by a slow walker zombie and then become this 'super' zombie after you die. :D

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Hi,

I think my last message just went unnoticed, if not, sorry for repeating myself.

It would be nice to have the ability to disable the bleeding function integrated in RyanZombies.

Maybe with a public variable declaration like the logic do for RyanZombiesBleeding or something similar.

Because right now on the second hit or whenever your life goes under 90% you bleed for 10 seconds and almost die.

Thanks

It would be nice also the ability to change zombies uniform. I want nazi zombies :)

It would be nice also the ability to change zombies uniform. I want nazi zombies :)

If someone has a nazi uniform for arma3 that they'd like to donate I'm sure we can add some ;)

If someone has a nazi uniform for arma3 that they'd like to donate I'm sure we can add some ;)

Iron Front mod has the uniforms dude! I tried to edit in the virtual arsenal the zombie and change his clothes to Iron Front nazi uniform but it brokes the zombie animations. I don't know why.

Hey mate

I'm certainly very much looking forward to the pending update. Those Walker Zombies sound like they will be pretty cool.

We just played Day Of The Dead 5 tonight, everything went fine.

During debrief I asked one of our Zeus's to spawn in more individual Zombies, you know random single zombies here and there just as a road bump for the players. While he said he does. One problem he has was as soon as the players got to any kind of open ground he could no longer spawn Zombies really anywhere near us.

At which point I was going to ask is there any way you can make it so that when Zeus spawns in a Zombie or a Horde that instead of them just appearing like any other unit. They come out of the ground like when the Zombie spawner is used?

It would be great for the Zeus to have control of being able to spawn zombies within viewing distance of players with out them just appearing out of thin air.

All good, that's been added in - you'll see it at the bottom of the settings module.

DOWNLOAD VERSION 4.0 - STEAM WORKSHOP

DOWNLOAD VERSION 4.0 - DROPBOX

What's new:

- All modules fixed since the 1.56 hotfix.
- "Walker Zombies", a new type of zombie that lurks and staggers - a bit slower than slow zombies.
- Player-controlled zombies with dynamic animations - including controls to attack, jump, crawl, and even eat corpses.
- All game logics converted to modules that allow extra customisable options such as jumping strength and car throwing strength. Old game logics will still work.
- Spawning and rising animations interpolate smoothly now.
- Attack range against helicopters lowered if helicopters are off the ground.
- ACE damage issues fixed, and many minor script and config improvements.

Enjoy!

• Like 2

Oh awesome, that's great.

I sure hope Ace 3.5.1 that was released yesterday doesn't break your improvements. But this is great stuff.

Very nice Update there ryandombrowsky!

Love the new Zombie types and systems!

Do the modules still work if the zombies are zeus-spawned?

Also there is a slight visual bug, when they are spawned to rise from ground they appear standing for a small moment before disappearing into the ground.

There is a bug, on a dedicated server the zombies will not appear in the zeus spawn list.