Awesome to hear, if there is an update coming is there way it would be possible to make RyanZombies more compatible with ACE 3? Currently right now when using ACE 3 and you get hit by a zombie you do a full body damage. Every part of you body gets injured. So even if you get hit in your arm you have to bandage your head, torso, both arms and legs. Meaning with each zombie hit you are up for 5 bandages and a morphine. Making playing with ACE all but impossible.

It might be something for further down the road but if you could iron out the issues with Zeus and make it usable with ACE it would be simple sensational.

You sure you're using the latest version? We've stopped using SetDamage (which caused the full-body-bleeding effect) and started using setHit if ACE is detected since 2.5 I think. But the problem is that in the current version of ACE, setHit does not really work (e.g. you don't bleed).

I contacted an ACE developer and was given the alternative method, to our knowledge this works and will be incorporated in the soon-to-come update.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Hi this will be a rather newbie question

but iv just made my own sever and was wondering how to set where zombies spawn while keeping the traders and what not if anyone can walk me though it or know of i site i can use 

Sorry for the delay. Thanks to MrSanchez we've fixed many, many complicated MP issues.

Anyway, updated my first post.

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.8 - STEAM WORKSHOP

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.8 - DROPBOX

- Damage system to vehicles completely changed. Zombies and demons deal less damage to vehicles and instead disable them rather than blowing them up.
You can now safely hide inside armoured vehicles, however if you hide in non armoured vehicles that are disabled, you will take small damage each hit.
- Zeus multiplayer issues now fixed. Zombies now move towards their targets and all other features work properly.
- Abilties can now be activated seperately between zombies and/or demons.
- New feeding feature (WIP). If enabled, zombies will eat their victims if it's safe to do so. In future, there will be a custom animation for this.
- Running over zombies experience improved. Now they can't attack while unconscious, and they make a "splat" sound if they die, similar to GTA.
- To keep performance as high as possible, zombies don't attack civilians unless you place a Game Logic to enable it.
- Blood trails are now left when zombies are shot or when units are attacked by zombies.
- Civilians can now turn into zombies if infection is enabled (by placing the "Infection" module).
- Ace damage now working properly, and many major script improvements.

It would appear the Workshop version of your mod is incompatible with the Dropbox edition. 

Combinations I've tried....

Dropbox with Dropbox on server = Works!

Dropbox with Workshop on server = No worky! ryanruger77.pbo are not signed by a key accepted by this server.

Workshop with Workshop on server = No worky! ^^^

Workshop with Dropbox on server = No worky! ^^^

Also I have to ask, why do you alter the folder name? Workshop is @Zombies and Demons while your dropbox is @ryanzombies?

It would appear the Workshop version of your mod is incompatible with the Dropbox edition. 

Combinations I've tried....

Dropbox with Dropbox on server = Works!

Dropbox with Workshop on server = No worky! ryanruger77.pbo are not signed by a key accepted by this server.

Workshop with Workshop on server = No worky! ^^^

Workshop with Dropbox on server = No worky! ^^^

Also I have to ask, why do you alter the folder name? Workshop is @Zombies and Demons while your dropbox is @ryanzombies?

Hi,

The workshop update is slightly messed up. Ryan included a pbo he wasn't supposed to, you can fix it by just removing the pbo. He'll fix it when he's awake, I've made sure of that ^^.

Additionally, the folder name gets altered by Steam Workshop (A3 Publisher), not by Ryan himself.

Hi,

The workshop update is slightly messed up. Ryan included a pbo he wasn't supposed to, you can fix it by just removing the pbo. He'll fix it when he's awake, I've made sure of that ^^.

Additionally, the folder name gets altered by Steam Workshop (A3 Publisher), not by Ryan himself.

Thanks for the quick response! 

Just tried using the new spawner module with ASR_AI mod - had sombies from the spawner killing other zombies. Does ASR AI still have a conflict?

Just tried using the new spawner module with ASR_AI mod - had sombies from the spawner killing other zombies. Does ASR AI still have a conflict?

Still a conflict? What? First time I'm hearing about this. You sure you're using one faction of zombies and not multiple (indep and opfor mixed?)

Hi,

first of all thanks for the great mod!

After a straight upgrade from 2.6 to 2.8 (dropbox one) while testing my mission in editor, I see a huge frame drop (from 60 to 5). My RPT is spammed with

22:53:24 Error in expression <if ((!isServer) and hasInterface)) then {goto "finish"};>

22:53:24   Error position: <) then {goto "finish"};>
22:53:24   Error Missing ;

Tracking down the issue, I see that delzombies.sqf and deldemons.sqf have this line:

if ((!isServer) and hasInterface)) then {goto "finish"}

Shoule be:

if ((!isServer) and hasInterface) then {goto "finish"}

There's an extra ")" after hasinterface.

After this small correction I'm still experience the huge drop of fps, so I'm out of ideas...

I can share my mission.sqm , a Chernarus Exile server, which works flawlessy with 2.6 but lags the hell out on 2.8.

Thanks!

Hi,

first of all thanks for the great mod!

After a straight upgrade from 2.6 to 2.8 (dropbox one) while testing my mission in editor, I see a huge frame drop (from 60 to 5). My RPT is spammed with

Tracking down the issue, I see that delzombies.sqf and deldemons.sqf have this line:

Shoule be:

There's an extra ")" after hasinterface.

After this small correction I'm still experience the huge drop of fps, so I'm out of ideas...

I can share my mission.sqm , a Chernarus Exile server, which works flawlessy with 2.6 but lags the hell out on 2.8.

Thanks!

The error will be fixed, perhaps even with the workshop update tomorrow.

Can you be a bit more specific in regards to the fps drop? When does it happen? Right off the bat or when zombies start spawning?

P.S. The mission.sqm won't be that useful because neither Ryan nor myself use Exile :P

edit: Perhaps an idea to post it on our bug tracker so we can continue to converse without spamming this thread full.

The error will be fixed, perhaps even with the workshop update tomorrow.

Can you be a bit more specific in regards to the fps drop? When does it happen? Right off the bat or when zombies start spawning?

P.S. The mission.sqm won't be that useful because neither Ryan nor myself use Exile :P

edit: Perhaps an idea to post it on our bug tracker so we can continue to converse without spamming this thread full.

Thanks MrSanchez for the quick reply!

Yes I will post on the bugtracker...

The issue is happening after some seconds of being ingame, even if far away from spawner modules (not in the range).

Thanks!

Also, after the latest update I seem to be getting the following RPT errors:

18:06:58 Error in expression <if ((!isServer) and hasInterface)) then {goto "finish"}>
18:06:58   Error position: <) then {goto "finish"}>
18:06:58   Error Missing ;

That's only with the deletion modules (thank you ilganna for pointing that out). I'll fix this for the next update. It should still work fine for now though.

Just fixed the steam version and removed ryanruger77.pbo. I was tired when I updated it and forgot it was there. :P

That's only with the deletion modules (thank you ilganna for pointing that out). I'll fix this for the next update. It should still work fine for now though.

Just fixed the steam version and removed ryanruger77.pbo. I was tired when I updated it and forgot it was there. :P

But my rpt logs :(

for my zombie missions i do like to make users only have 1 life. however i do like the idea to revive too. can anyone share what revive scripts work please? or mods? thanks.

Just a question. ¿is this mod compatible with headless client?

Thanks

Just a question. ¿is this mod compatible with headless client?

Thanks

The spawners aren't. The zombie 'brains' are. afaik

Tested out the mod now with the spawners and it seems to be more stable fps wise. Still think there is more room for optimization though. Zombies and demon animation/sounds is wonderful 10/10 for that. Something I'd like to see in the next update though is please remove the sun glasses and hats for the spawners, zombies/demons don't wear sun glasses and hats lol. Something I noticed with the spawns are when you reach the spawn trigger point it locks up the game for a split second, kinda gives away that zombies are near by maybe it's something you can look into.

Overall things have been improved, it seems playable. I might use these in my next mission. 

I need to repost the revive question. What are people using that works? a script or mod?

phantom3013

Adjust the spawner distance and see if that helps, reduce #'s spawned.