Bruno, can't you use the gamelogic with the difficulty settings there, even detection distance logics are available :P Also how far away are you from the zombies when they're roaming around, not attacking?

Bruno, can't you use the gamelogic with the difficulty settings there, even detection distance logics are available :P Also how far away are you from the zombies when they're roaming around, not attacking?

im using defficulty and detection distance logics, they still dont detect me, i can even "heal" them all with medkits and not even a scratch, i need to kill one of them to make them angry :P

Could you upload your mission somewhere?

I really love this mod a lot! But I just want to report an issue: after Arma 3's update (today) to 1.50 the mod no longer works...I mean, if I have it enabled endless loading screen, if I disable it the game loads normally. I don't know what did patch 1.50/1.51 or what's changed in the game's structure but maybe it can be fixed...

I say again the project is awesome and deserves more attention... please keep it coming :)

For  some reason, when I activate 2.0 on RC 1.50 branch it locks up arma on title screen.

If zombies and demons isnt active it loads fine to menu... when I try to load with Z and D it doesnt respond after arma title screen.

Yup... been doing it for a week

I'm sure Ryan will be on it as soon as he comes home. Just wait for now I guess.

I really love this mod a lot! But I just want to report an issue: after Arma 3's update (today) to 1.50 the mod no longer works...I mean, if I have it enabled endless loading screen, if I disable it the game loads normally. I don't know what did patch 1.50/1.51 or what's changed in the game's structure but maybe it can be fixed...

I say again the project is awesome and deserves more attention... please keep it coming :)

Yeah, I've had the same issue on development branch for a long time, too bad it didn't get fixed before stable was released.

Anyway I finally got to try the 2.0 version before the update and it's awesome, the spider zombies are super creepy. Good job.

It's not only Z n d but also a 3 life mod does the same

My guess is something config related was changed by bis.

A Legacy Build Steam branch is available for advanced users and mod developers. It contains the previous significant main branch version (1.48). It can be used to compare specific changes between major releases. The access code for this branch is: Arma3Legacy148

This is the only solution 'till the mod gets updated...!

I've reverted back to 1.48 and it's workin' like charm,,,

Quick update for Ryan, Arma 3 has had an update today and updated/upgraded most of the arma 3 code, now pretty much no mods including the zombie mod works, would ryan be able to update the mod to be compatible with the new arma 3 update

I'm loading it without problems, including several other mods. ACE, AIA, RHS, LOPS, ASRA AI...
I haven't tested to see if it works though

Dedicated servers and clients when starting your server leads to a dead end at created dedicated host and your client freezes at the splash screen

mmm nope. Just played a mission in dedicated. Both loading this mod.

Check your arma cache and so.

To get the mod to load /  fix it
Add the following to the config.cpp

requiredAddons[]={"A3_Characters_F"};

Please release a hotfix that is signed, love the work so far.
Keep it up :)

• Like 1

To get the mod to load /  fix it

Add the following to the config.cpp

requiredAddons[]={"A3_Characters_F"};
Please release a hotfix that is signed, love the work so far.

Keep it up :)

Thank you kindly good sir !!!

Hi all,

Sorry the update stuffed it all up. Thanks Torndeco, that fixed it! The game logics didn't work after that but I fixed that too!

Will update my first post

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.1

- Works with latest ArmA 3 update.
- Fixed a rare minor bug with the infection that caused victims to resurrect into two or more zombies.
- Zombies now don't chase after helicopters if they're flying.
- Added a "force add uniform" to the infection module. Makes resurrected zombies inherit the victims uniform, however it stops the custom animations from working. It's set to off by default.

- Resigned it again, hopefully it works this time!

Enjoy. :)

• Like 1

Hi all,

Sorry the update stuffed it all up. Thanks Torndeco, that fixed it! The game logics didn't work after that but I fixed that too!

Will update my first post

DOWNLOAD VERSION 2.1

- Works with latest ArmA 3 update.

- Fixed a rare minor bug with the infection that caused victims to resurrect into two or more zombies.

- Zombies now don't chase after helicopters if they're flying.

- Added a "force add uniform" to the infection module. Makes resurrected zombies inherit the victims uniform, however it stops the custom animations from working. It's set to off by default.

- Resigned it again, hopefully it works this time!

Enjoy. :)

Thank you... I'm losing it over here lol

I was placing the game logics and nothing was spawning... 

I missed all the good stuff in 2.0 because I updated to 1.50 to test targetKnowledge.

Thanks for getting it out so quick.

edit-tested and all is working... spider zombies are creepy as *&^^, great work :)

I signed up just so I could let you know how much of an awesome job you did with this mod.

My husband then started freaking because it wouldn't work with the 1.5 update. 

I just sent him a screenshot with your 2.1 activated, reassuring him it works again.  Now he's happy. So I'm happy. Everyone's happy. Keep up the great work.

The bugs that were fixed with Ryan's latest update had been fixed already way before this update, since 1.50 came out and broke the mod temporarily there was a need to push this update out faster than planned. As far as I know it does not fix the MP spawner glitch that was only recently acknowledged.

A bit more feedback on that glitch would also be appreciated. Perhaps the new update changed some of the behaviour (doubt it/shouldn't though) and fixed it.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

The bugs that were fixed with Ryan's latest update had been fixed already way before this update, since 1.50 came out and broke the mod temporarily there was a need to push this update out faster than planned. As far as I know it does not fix the MP spawner glitch that was only recently acknowledged.

A bit more feedback on that glitch would also be appreciated. Perhaps the new update changed some of the behaviour (doubt it/shouldn't though) and fixed it.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

Regarding the MP spawner gitch, xXx_Qu1ckSc00per_XxX over on the steam workshop has a workaround. He simply has 1 spawner and attaches it to the player. It's not ideal, since you can't concentrate zombies in any given area, but it can work if your mission is entirely in a city or in a relatively confined area.

That's not really a work around...Well not for the issue itself. That's if you want to keep zombies spawning close to you, certainly yes. The issue itself will be addressed soon hopefully.