10 hours ago, AlexRUS said:

Does it means that BIS have to remove Rhino ATGM and SAM?

SAMs where not in warlords for a long time, but the superiority of Jet DLC assets made them a necessity. The Rhino is not a wonder weapon once you understand how it works and what it's limitations are. The Stationary Mid Range SAM is very vulnerable and needs lot of player attention to work properly.

16 hours ago, Beagle said:

SAMs where not in warlords for a long time, but the superiority of Jet DLC assets made them a necessity. The Rhino is not a wonder weapon once you understand how it works and what it's limitations are. The Stationary Mid Range SAM is very vulnerable and needs lot of player attention to work properly.

CAS drones (UAV and especially UGV) very vulnerable too, more then jets, because low speed, low altitude and no armor. But Rhino + Drone + Ammo truck is real  "wunderwaffe", very long distance (8km) and difficult to detect. 

But I think the reason is simple - ['A3DefaultAll'] setting in "Warlords init' module have no CAS drones, and nobody wants to spend time to change it. 🙂

BTW, I found last time bug. After 2.0 update, when u buy (or capture) vehicle, it can disappear, even with bots and player inside. 

I didn't find anything about that, but some official servers like:
[OFFICIAL] Arma 3 Warlords by Bohemia Interactive (US)#01w

battlEye required, no file patching allowed...

let some players play with:  user modified data files. Seen when they log in.

On the other hand I'm kicked trying to play only with JSRS sound mod...

So, no mods are allowed, right? is there an exception? Why? what list?

38 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

let some players play with:  user modified data files. Seen when they log in.

I'm not sure I understand you correctly but I've had that displayed for myself on connecting without mods/addons since forever. Not sure about OPF but definitely since Arma 1. I've always had custom profile paths and FOV, at the very least. I'm pretty sure that has something to do with profile config rather then pbos.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Janez said:

I'm not sure I understand you correctly but I've had that displayed for myself on connecting without mods/addons since forever. Not sure about OPF but definitely since Arma 1. I've always had custom profile paths and FOV, at the very least. I'm pretty sure that has something to do with profile config rather then pbos.

Yep. Ok. Understandable. Something with profile, not mods.

I have a remaining issue. If I connect to an OFFICIAL server (US) as 1st player, I'm invulnerable, at least for AIs. In fact, I can hurt my player throwing my own grenade (so locally) But striders and other AI vehicles or infantry doesn't make any damage.

Is there any possibility to play on server as 1st player? I'm waiting other people, but they often fail to connect...

Hey I haven't played ArmA 3 for about a year. Decided to start back up, however all the official Warlords servers appear to have me banned through BattleEye?

I get:

You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (wlbslur))

No idea what this means, not sure if someone can investigate that for me. Thanks.

2 hours ago, KatoBerxwedan said:

Hey I haven't played ArmA 3 for about a year. Decided to start back up, however all the official Warlords servers appear to have me banned through BattleEye?

I get:

You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban (wlbslur))

No idea what this means, not sure if someone can investigate that for me. Thanks.

It means you are Admin banned, for "toxic" behavior, It's a permanent ban for all [official] servers and it's not only you.

To get that kind of special attention, you must haven been reported a lot of times or been cought hacking.

On 10/23/2020 at 10:33 PM, Beagle said:

It means you are Admin banned, for "toxic" behavior, It's a permanent ban for all [official] servers and it's not only you.

To get that kind of special attention, you must haven been reported a lot of times or been cought hacking.

That's extremely surprising because I've never played in a toxic manner - and definitely have never attempted to hack anything. Is there someone I can talk to about reversing this?

1 hour ago, KatoBerxwedan said:

That's extremely surprising because I've never played in a toxic manner - and definitely have never attempted to hack anything. Is there someone I can talk to about reversing this?

Not easily, I would head over to Arma3 discord and ask in the Warlords section. But If you have been using inappropriate language, the ban will stay.

On 10/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, R0adki11 said:

Not easily, I would head over to Arma3 discord and ask in the Warlords section. But If you have been using inappropriate language, the ban will stay.

Okay I'll try that. Thanks.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with my Warlords mission, I am unable to change prices or even add entities like a pickup with "CfgWLRequisitionPresets" in any way. I really need help because I am making an amazing Warlords server with a revive system and a brand new Virtual Arsenal system with levels. Really cool stuff, just to balance the price in the game mode, I need this helpers thank you in advance This text was written under google Translate

On 10/23/2020 at 3:12 PM, pierremgi said:

I have a remaining issue. If I connect to an OFFICIAL server (US) as 1st player, I'm invulnerable, at least for AIs. In fact, I can hurt my player throwing my own grenade (so locally) But striders and other AI vehicles or infantry doesn't make any damage.

Is there any possibility to play on server as 1st player? I'm waiting other people, but they often fail to connect...

Any hint about this immortality?

Not sure if this is a Warlords only issue, but it's happening a lot recently that I can be driving around in whatever vehicle and all of a sudden - Dead.. No explosion, no bullets - not under fire.

I am not sure if the vehicle disappears or not but it's happened in vehicles I own (and have purchased) and vehicles that may have been purchased by the AI...

I've heard (in game) that others are experiencing the same issue but didn't know whether this was a Warlords issue or wider Arma3...

4 hours ago, Hostilian said:

Not sure if this is a Warlords only issue, but it's happening a lot recently that I can be driving around in whatever vehicle and all of a sudden - Dead.. No explosion, no bullets - not under fire.

I am not sure if the vehicle disappears or not but it's happened in vehicles I own (and have purchased) and vehicles that may have been purchased by the AI...

I've heard (in game) that others are experiencing the same issue but didn't know whether this was a Warlords issue or wider Arma3...

This sounds a lot like the "setdamage player" hack that is still going on a lot, particularly on the US servers at primetime. Just a guess of course. It could be as well an AI controlled Unit. Since my HOTAS is fubar and a new one is quite hard to get right now, I use to give AI attack helos a lot and command them around the map. This would not give a killed by message. It's the same if you man a Rhino with AI and order them to attack your drones target designator target. The possibilities of player trolling while "sitting in your bunker" in warlords are still great, particularly on non-veteran difficulty servers with map markers.

• Like 1

Definitely wasn't shot at. Wasn't anywhere near any enemies - and there are usually indications that you've been shot or shot at (bullet noises, shellfire etc).

So it looks like a bug or the afforementioned hack.. possibly.

7 hours ago, Hostilian said:

Definitely wasn't shot at. Wasn't anywhere near any enemies - and there are usually indications that you've been shot or shot at (bullet noises, shellfire etc).

So it looks like a bug or the afforementioned hack.. possibly.

You can not hear a supersonic missile before impact. Und light vehgicles do not give a missiel warning... it also does not trigger if the missile is Homing on a laser designator or is manually guided.

30 minutes ago, Beagle said:

You can not hear a supersonic missile before impact. Und light vehgicles do not give a missiel warning... it also does not trigger if the missile is Homing on a laser designator or is manually guided.

Yes, but that's not the problem. It's a known vehicle deletion due to an anti-cheat feature.

• Confused 1

On 11/19/2020 at 9:36 PM, Beagle said:

I am well aware of that. I also know the difference between when I get shot with something and when the vehicle ''disappears' and I die.

This seems to be only in Warlords. I haven't experienced it in KOTH.

This is probably a long shot but could anyone tell me how i can get opfor to vote but not have blufor ai active? maybe @Jezuro if you still around?

Hi. Where can I download the warlords updated files? I only see  the file missions_f_warlords.pbo

thanks,

On 6/12/2020 at 6:32 AM, Jezuro said:

Some things I've been able to tweak so far:

• It should be no longer possible to deploy static defences through an obstacle (wall, rock etc.); deployment will be cancelled if the asset being placed collides with another object
  • Mine dispensers filtered out from loaded loadouts
  • Assets below terrain are being periodically deleted

Been a while since we've heard from you @Jezuro, any chance at seeing Warlords Reformed obtain more updates? There is a list of minor stuff that needs fixing but the big one overall is that vehicles/aircraft do NOT rearm after the 5 min timer. I tried using an ammo truck and crate and it fails every time.

Perhaps something below needs tweaking?

if ((_asset getVariable "BIS_WL_nextRearm") <= WL_SYNCED_TIME) then {
									_curWeapon = currentWeapon _asset;
									{
										private _turret = _x;
										private _mags = (_asset getVariable "BIS_WL_defaultMagazines") # _forEachIndex;
										{
											_asset removeMagazineTurret [_x, _turret];
											_asset addMagazineTurret [_x, _turret];
										} forEach _mags;
									} forEach allTurrets _asset;
									_asset selectWeapon _curWeapon;
									_asset setVariable ["BIS_WL_nextRearm", WL_SYNCED_TIME + WL_MAINTENANCE_COOLDOWN_REARM];
									playSound3D ["A3\Sounds_F\sfx\UI\vehicles\Vehicle_Rearm.wss", _asset, FALSE, getPosASL _asset, 2, 1, 75];
									[toUpper localize "STR_A3_WL_popup_asset_rearmed"] spawn BIS_fnc_WL2_smoothText;
								} else {
									playSound "AddItemFailed";
								};

Encountering an issue on a dedicated server I host when I use fast travel only to seized sectors the ai freeze up in the first captured sector and will not move on past it to the second sector or beyond. 

Is there a way to predict or debug where a fast travel location will be in relation to the sector module? Is the fast travel point always generated on a certain position or is the position random?  It seems there is no way to know where it will be placed until your in-game.

The reason, I have a sector module very close to the coastline, the fast travel point for this sector is positioned in the sea. The only way to rectify this is to repeatedly move the sector module, then test in-game until a desired fast travel point is located for that sector.   

An actual fast travel module that could be positioned then linked to sector modules would be a great alternative.

Perhaps some workaround like that (in initiPlayerLocal.sqf):

0 = [] spawn {while {true} do {
  waitUntil {sleep 0.5; !isnil {player getVariable "BIS_WL_FTPos"}};
  if (surfaceIsWater getpos (player getVariable "BIS_WL_FTPos")) then {
    player setVariable ["BIS_WL_FTPos", FTL1]
  };
  waitUntil {sleep 0.5; isnil {player getVariable "BIS_WL_FTPos"}};
}};

Where FTL1 is a logic (this addon is crowded by logics!), you have to place on map in editor.

Not tested, and probably something better to do.

• Thanks 1