As I said, I literally just copied over the wiki page starter and changed a single entry.

class CfgWLRequisitionPresets
{
    class MyWLAssetList // --- class name used in the Init module
    {
        class WEST // --- assets available for BLUFOR
        {
            class Infantry
            {
                class OPTRE_UNSC_Army_Soldier_Sniper_DES // --- must be asset class name
                {
                    cost = 100; // --- Command Points required
                    requirements[]={}; // --- dispositions required ("A" = airstrip, "H" = helipad, "W" = water (harbor))
                };
            };
            class Vehicles
            {
                class B_Quadbike_01_F
                {
                    cost = 50;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Aircraft
            {
                class B_Plane_CAS_01_F
                {
                    cost = 7500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
            };
            class Naval
            {
                class O_Boat_Armed_01_hmg_F
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={"W"};
                };
            };
            class Gear
            {
                class Box_NATO_Ammo_F
                {
                    cost = 200;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Defences
            {
                class B_HMG_01_F
                {
                    cost = 250;
                    requirements[]={};
                    offset[]={0, 5.3, 0}; // --- custom offset (optional)
                };
            };
        };
        class EAST // --- assets available for OPFOR
        {
            ... // --- rest of input
        };
    };
};

One problem is that you left even the three dots before // --- rest of input for the EAST configuration which will definitely throw an error, just get rid of the line to make it work at least.

The other problem might be that the asset list name used in the Init module (in this case MyWLAssetList) is incorrectly copypasted (some leftover space character or something).

Also, make sure you switch back to editor after making changes to the description file so it can get reloaded in the game.

Cheers mate, pretty new to this and it's late so I'm running on fumes at this point. 

Plugged it in, tried it, worked like a bloody charm. This is the reason you don't trust me with anything short of swinging a hammer madly at a piece plywood.

what can be the reason that AI  does not respawn when dying in singleplayer mode?

Respawn is not available at all in SP.

32 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

Respawn is not available at all in SP.

ohh..  I thought you could play warlords in the same way in singleplayer. I understand now! thanks

@Beagle,@raikkonen2270,@captaindawson

I agree with a lot of your sentiment on the stagnation of default WL. I would love to see any of you try the mission running on my server and hear any opinions you may have!

38.91.100.119:2402

@Jezuro
I apologize if I have asked you any of these before but here goes!

1) can the request system handle requesting a group? Let's ignore what would be done with the group for now, I just want to know if it could be done without breaking things.

2) is there any way to modify the amount of CP awarded per kill?

3) Is there any way to "reset" a player that JIP's over an AI slot? It's super disorienting to spawn in mid-fight with purchases you didn't make. I would simply disable them but some scenarios need that early help when there isn't a constant player population.

So a few pages back I recall Kestral mentioning a bug where you income becomes unlimited, over the past week I noticed there are three incidences of someone calling air assets (sheer volume of Shikras) that simply isn't possible (based on the mathematics of income).

1) Are the Dev aware of such glitch?

2) Is there any fixes coming up for it?

• Like 1

Any chance other players could send them some Command Points?

26 minutes ago, kullwarrior said:

So a few pages back I recall Kestral mentioning a bug where you income becomes unlimited, over the past week I noticed there are three incidences of someone calling air assets (sheer volume of Shikras) that simply isn't possible (based on the mathematics of income).

1) Are the Dev aware of such glitch?

2) Is there any fixes coming up for it?

I regularly send over sums of 30.000- 50.000 CP to other players. CP accumulates a lot if you keep your units alive and avoid the respawn war with a standoff fire support role.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Beagle said:

I regularly send over sums of 30.000- 50.000 CP to other players. CP accumulates a lot if you keep your units alive and avoid the respawn war with a standoff fire support role.

Sure, I've accumulated over 100k by conserving and getting donations, and even 500k instantly in CP transfer glitch. But how many Shikras are you talking about Kullwarrior? While I have never seen this with Shikras, I have seen it in action on Blufor. I've been able to spawn waves of Blackwasps with the glitch without using any CP and was only limited by the max vehicle count. That match a couple months ago where I offered everyone a free Blackwasp (to test my theory of infinite CP) was hilarious, Opfor was so salty, as if they weren't taking advantage of the game themselves. If I was inclined to cheat intentionally I could eventually figure out how to reproduce the unlimited CP glitch, since there were a few things all the instances had in common. Thankfully I don't think there are any players yet who use this intentionally (to the best of my knowledge), there are only those who accidentally find the glitch and exploit it since it requires an action most Warlords players wouldn't normally try intentionally. Suspect it has something to do with the timing of being afk, auto-kick, and disconnect/reconnect, and creating some kind of paradox where the CP is incalculable.

And again, removing or at least giving us some reasonable counter to the jet spam in Warlords (besides spawn camping Molos and AAC) would solve this issue even if we never find the reason for the CP glitch. Since it only works on Aircraft and Helis anyways. Nearly every match I play now the experienced Blufor players feel obligated to fly across the map and camp the Molos aircraft spawns because it seems that is the only way to give your team a fair chance against the jet spam.

7 hours ago, CaptainDawson said:

Sure, I've accumulated over 100k by conserving and getting donations, and even 500k instantly in CP transfer glitch. But how many Shikras are you talking about Kullwarrior? While I have never seen this with Shikras, I have seen it in action on Blufor. I've been able to spawn waves of Blackwasps with the glitch without using any CP and was only limited by the max vehicle count. That match a couple months ago where I offered everyone a free Blackwasp (to test my theory of infinite CP) was hilarious, Opfor was so salty, as if they weren't taking advantage of the game themselves. If I was inclined to cheat intentionally I could eventually figure out how to reproduce the unlimited CP glitch, since there were a few things all the instances had in common. Thankfully I don't think there are any players yet who use this intentionally (to the best of my knowledge), there are only those who accidentally find the glitch and exploit it since it requires an action most Warlords players wouldn't normally try intentionally. Suspect it has something to do with the timing of being afk, auto-kick, and disconnect/reconnect, and creating some kind of paradox where the CP is incalculable.

And again, removing or at least giving us some reasonable counter to the jet spam in Warlords (besides spawn camping Molos and AAC) would solve this issue even if we never find the reason for the CP glitch. Since it only works on Aircraft and Helis anyways. Nearly every match I play now the experienced Blufor players feel obligated to fly across the map and camp the Molos aircraft spawns because it seems that is the only way to give your team a fair chance against the jet spam.

It was eight shikra spawn at once with multiples in the air, this was when the OPFOR income was at ~300/min, X12-15 players with total of 4 hours progressed in-game

• Like 1

This occurred with complete air dominance for a whole hour -where BLUFOR actively down enemy air and armor on a consistent basis. I was on OPFOR side when another player admitted that he's was abusing the glitch (did not respond whether he know how to trigger the glitch)

11 hours ago, Beagle said:

• Like 1

A fix for the SAM sites causing the game to freeze has been introduced on the dev-branch. Hopefully it will sort out the issue and you will be able to purchase SAMs again.

Also on the dev-branch, you can now try out the new version of Livonia scenario with NATO Woodland and Spetsnaz units.

• Like 3

Just an update for those who care, my server is currently running a modified version of the default "Altis Central Pyrgos Gulf 16" map. The scenario runs as COOP, however, and in addition, the enemy AI is powered by the ALiVE mod instead of WL.

I have also added Enhanced Movement and Enhanced Soundscape as optional mods, and I plan on adding C2 and/or Drongo's Command to facilitate those who are not very handy with default AI commanding. Asaayu's Super Simple Custom Cover script has been added to the mission to provide a more dynamic method of fortifying locations. fn_Quicksilvers Soldier Tracker mod has also been installed to provide a more "near future" friendly battlefield intelligence system similar to Blue Force Tracker.

As things progress I will modify the request system to add in custom cover credits, custom gear boxes and more. I would also like to modify the request system to call in allied groups and see if I can get ALiVE to take over them for our advantage. I am always hunting for more scripts and mods that can be added optionally to suit player tastes.

As this mission reaches completion I will be adding other missions to the rotation that use a similar framework, but start to introduce my own custom sector chains. I firmly believe a lot of what people see as the stagnation or decay of a WL match can be mitigated simply by slight modifications of the mission dynamic.

Everyone is welcome, and I want any feedback anyone is willing to offer short of "piss off"!

Edited by poweredbypot
wrong map
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, poweredbypot said:

Just an update for those who care, my server is currently running a modified version of the default "Altis Central Pyrgos Gulf 16" map. The scenario runs as COOP, however, and in addition, the enemy AI is powered by the ALiVE mod instead of WL.

I have also added Enhanced Movement and Enhanced Soundscape as optional mods, and I plan on adding C2 and/or Drongo's Command to facilitate those who are not very handy with default AI commanding. Asaayu's Super Simple Custom Cover script has been added to the mission to provide a more dynamic method of fortifying locations. fn_Quicksilvers Soldier Tracker mod has also been installed to provide a more "near future" friendly battlefield intelligence system similar to Blue Force Tracker.

As things progress I will modify the request system to add in custom cover credits, custom gear boxes and more. I would also like to modify the request system to call in allied groups and see if I can get ALiVE to take over them for our advantage. I am always hunting for more scripts and mods that can be added optionally to suit player tastes.

As this mission reaches completion I will be adding other missions to the rotation that use a similar framework, but start to introduce my own custom sector chains. I firmly believe a lot of what people see as the stagnation or decay of a WL match can be mitigated simply by slight modifications of the mission dynamic.

Everyone is welcome, and I want any feedback anyone is willing to offer short of "piss off"!

Sounds very interesting, I will give it a try when I get the chance!

10 hours ago, Jezuro said:

A fix for the SAM sites causing the game to freeze has been introduced on the dev-branch. Hopefully it will sort out the issue and you will be able to purchase SAMs again.

Assuming the price will still be 30k CP, I doubt we'll see them being used effectively a whole lot, for a few reasons. A little weird to expect players to spend 30k when they can be destroyed so incredibly easily and waste 30k (that could have bought 5 heavily armed helicopters). Plus the fact that the uninformed players who do not use this forum still swear they cause the game to crash regardless of the fixes that have been added... When the original fixes were being implemented, I could rarely convince players to spawn them because they didn't want to risk the server freezing up again. Lot of people were getting Battleye kicked from spawning SAMs, so I doubt many are eager to try again when they have 30k at stake, ALL of which they would lose if they got kicked! While they won't get kicked anymore of course, they don't necessarily know that.

10 hours ago, Jezuro said:

Also on the dev-branch, you can now try out the new version of Livonia scenario with NATO Woodland and Spetsnaz units.

Yeah I tried it before the Spetsnaz were added and it was kinda cool. Boring to play by yourself, but it will be interesting with other players once Contact releases. Can't wait for the Opfor tears when they realize the only airbase on the map is significantly closer to Blufor's base than their own lol. Some certain players won't know what to do with themselves anymore if they can't spawn camp in a plane. Since presumably only Contact owners will be able to play on it, I imagine the players will eventually go back to the Altis servers since those are the ones with the most players online.

Looking forward to it anyhow!

• Like 1

On 3/27/2019 at 7:28 PM, darrenin said:

Any chance the single player UI-related script errors (after saved progress) will be resolved in the next update? 🙂 

Could you solve this problem?
@Jezuro Is there any temporary solution until the next update?

@CaptainDawson

i assume the SAM cost will be returned to something normal if they’re fixed since that’s a server side change anyway. I think however that if the SAMs return to normal costs the price ratios for the launcher/radar should switch to the launcher being more expensive than the radar due to the frequency I saw the launcher placed everywhere before their current ban, cheaper cheetah/tigris option for radar targeting, and the static radars current inability to stay active when it’s not being manually controlled. I also think the SAM costs should still reflect them being a strategic AA weapon compared to the cheetah/Tigris in being able to cover a majority or entirety of the map and essentially deny the entire airspace thereof by itself if resupplied and used properly.

I'm not planning to change the costs at this point.

27 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

I'm not planning to change the costs at this point.

@Jezuro

The official warlords servers modified costs and/or the warlords mission default costs?

27.500 CP. There shouldn't be any modified costs after update release.

Air Support Warlords?

Would it be possible to put Air Support modules inside Warlords sectors? 

The  idea is to have Warlord sector divided for 2-3 air support zones. Mission can be played only by pilots, zones and sectors sized only by AI ground forces.

I'm trying to build this but probably some serious work with scripting will be needed. I get some errors and trying to get this work properly but is it even possible? Are modules flexible to handle that? Anyone try it that before?