Sambosa hack on eu01 full server a 2nd time. They are just hacking every populated server today.

@Jezuroit is possible to disable the player markers because anyway there is always so much teamkill. And in addition some uses it to give the position to the enemie please. This new community and very young and does not mind the military simulation.

Every server is getting hacked by team.... crashed by team.... They spawning useless things and make servers laggy.

How long it will be going on?

• Like 1

Also if it’s not intended remove the respawn camps from Arsenal.

33 minutes ago, crs24 said:

Also if it’s not intended remove the respawn camps from Arsenal.

But why? Its pretty useful thing if u want to change ur spawn location.

• Like 1

I’m more concerned with people using the respawn camps to constantly attack blufor/opfor base and such when it’s far from the front line.But like I said if it’s not intended, meaning I don’t know if it’s meant to be apart of warlords or like the mortar backpacks not meant to be.

On the hacking front on the official servers, pvt Oreo aka Oreo now apparently besides godmode,likes scripting people’s bodies invisible, heads on fire and having people chased by dogs along with the usual cheating and script killing. 

Then after calling him out and pointing out his guid matches the last aka the same guy I saw hacking yesterday after his latest bout of obvious godmode abuse, after once again denying his cheating,he then admits and starts bragging about his scripting skills shortly before having a fit of showing off over the refusal to believe his earlier insistence that he’s obviously not hacking by nuking the server via destroying everything.

I then see another official server have flaming heads and dogs an hour later, although no obvious sign of Oreo so he and this other idiot might just be another bunch of script kiddies doing things that I hadn’t seen used before.

Also the video flush command seems to fix the invisibility and possibly the flaming head for some reason. Doesn’t get rid of the dogs and other things however.

Also saw more hacking by the name of intel chief jake of the generic spawn in artillery and script kill randomly variety. Think it was us1e this time. Can’t remember the server in my previous post, might of been the us1e server for the 2nd incident, us1e had about 3 hackers today without restart including a couple possibly BE kicked for createvehicle or something errors.

2 hours ago, Anthony Mackiw said:

the question is, but what does BIS do?

Bohemia is doing their best. Unlike developers of many other games, Bohemia is at least keeping an open conversation with their players and actively working to resolve the issues. I'm sure they will find a solution in time.

Hey, almost all the Warlords servers are gone for me at time of post, and I saw an empty server running the Altis scenario with less control sectors and totally different bases. Maybe they are testing some changes...

EDIT: I've never seen these before, are these new?

nqSVsl9.jpg

3mKJHu2.jpg

A possible suggestion might be to relock one teams unlocked sectors if the enemy team owns that sector if the enemy team advances many sectors past that sector so that one team in a long running game isn’t stuck playing whack-a-mole far behind the current target hours later even when they are 2 sectors from the other teams base yet the enemy just retook a sector 15km away.

Of course I don’t mean every sector should lock, just some so one team that makes a comeback isn’t stuck at a permanent disadvantage.Maybe if for example one team advances 5-10 or so sectors ahead of a unlocked (for the enemy team) sector that they currently own it locks to the enemy team again so there’s only so much whackamole action.

Also wouldn’t mind some kind of indicator on the map for what sectors your team holds that the enemy also have unlocked, as joining a long running game leaves you unaware the enemy can take various sectors until they do or someone else tells you.

Edited by crs24
Addition

Just now, crs24 said:

A possible suggestion might be to relock one teams unlocked sectors if the enemy team owns that sector if the enemy team advances many sectors past that sector so that one team in a long running game isn’t stuck playing whack-a-mole far behind the current target hours later even when they are 2 sectors from the other teams base yet the enemy just retook a sector 15km away.

Of course I don’t mean every sector should lock, just some so one team that makes a comeback isn’t stuck at a permanent disadvantage.Maybe if for example one team advances 5-10 or so sectors past a unlocked (for the enemy) sector that they currently own it locks to the enemy again so there’s only so much whackamole action.

That sounds like a good idea to me

21 minutes ago, crs24 said:

Of course I don’t mean every sector should lock, just some so one team that makes a comeback isn’t stuck at a permanent disadvantage.Maybe if for example one team advances 5-10 or so sectors past a unlocked (for the enemy team) sector that they currently own it locks to the enemy team again so there’s only so much whackamole action.

Every sector should be locked if they are not targeted by a faction, or add a new setting in the warlord module to add more than 1 sector that can be targeted by a faction useful for a whole map like Altis, additional unlockable sector should cost an expensive amount of CP.

1 hour ago, CaptainDawson said:

Hey, almost all the Warlords servers are gone for me at time of post, and I saw an empty server running the Altis scenario with less control sectors and totally different bases. Maybe they are testing some changes...

EDIT: I've never seen these before, are these new?

No they aren't, I'm pretty sure they're default, smaller scenarios for less players. I've played them myself on SP.

some of the ITW exploits abused by cheaters are known to us

but those need client/server fix

about those posting tips how setup battleye filters,

they already were for quite some time (lot more was just at log only)

the thing is that those filters are just post-mortem effect and never good enough

i banned those obvious cheaters

but as you may realize i prefer system wide solutions over manual error prone workarounds

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

@Dwarden The past month i have been doing nothing but playing warlords servers and am sure at least 80% of the people on this topic would recognize me. Today perhaps maybe an hour ago or so i apparently got an Admin Ban on all of the official servers with the message (wlb) in the description of the ban. I do not understand how this happened or why but i do have some assumptions. Yesterday a hacker joined which was using some pre-made admin menu script, he would teleport, use godmode, esp hacks and shoot GBUs out of his gun. But this cheater didn't know what he was doing so he executed all the scripts for everyone and not just for himself. Later as he left i noticed what happened as i was only paying attention to the chat, talked about it with a few of the other players and showed what the hacker has done by shooting my gun which fired GBUs due to the hacker. I was shooting my LIM at an empty hill not very far from the spawn point of our base and as i was shooting i got kicked by BattlEye for createvehicle limit reached or something in those words, i wasn't the only one who got kicked there were a few others. Now i assume by what you said (most of the battlEye stuff were set to log only and you banning the cheaters manually) that this is the reason i got banned and would like to appeal for an unban as i have not done anything wrong. At the time of this hacker i had written down his BattlEye client GUID which is what follows: 94c46e87c644e53a34459fb86daeae0c and i have written down the official server ip this had happened on: 85.190.157.230:2302 i did all of this as i was reporting the hacker to BattlEye and by this i can give you an estimated time on when this happened according to my sent message April 3 2:51 AM GMT +2 am sure you can check and confirm this in the chat logs of the server if you guys keep those, as the hacker's scripts would write in the chat everytime he teleported to someone or teleported someone to him. Please check my case, i am very desperate. My SteamID64 is 76561198066581631. Thank you in advance for your time!

EDIT: Dwarden looked at my case and the issue has been resolved.

Edited by Pendramon3
Update
  • Like 2

Eu11 just got hacked and crashed the server.

• Sad 2

Thank you all for the reports. We are working hard to implement as many improvements to security measures as we can.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

On 3/29/2019 at 4:50 PM, Anthony Mackiw said:

@Beagle

apparently we do not understand malden come well operation flashpoint so why not an official version as malden but it sahrani. I do not care about versions of the community. the map needs as malden to be adapted for arma 3 so an official version of BIS will be the best solution in dlc free. Since nobody buys the DLC. Nobody on tanoa warlord ??? yet I bought the DLC but there is nobody. So I'll do like everyone else I do not buy them anymore.

Im not on regularly anymore, but when I'm on, usually afternoon CET primetime I now often see the mission end abruptly with CHEATED sign. "You ended the mission with a cheat". Seems someone is using the engines end mission script.

@Jezuro at some times the penalty for teamkilling just doesn't work when it should, idk if this teamkillers learned a way to surpass it somehow or what but it just doesn't give them a black screen. 9/10 times it works good

Eu01 just got hacked by a guy named SoMe I believe,he got kicked by BE for remote exec, rejoined then he or someone script killed people by explosion until he got kicked again.