Well at least the hacker changes the injected script from time to time, so at least it is somewhat amusing. But you can count on it, it will happen in every 2nd match. The only timeframe that seems secure is around noon CET time.

I'm curios if a vehicle cap can be made within this mission (if not maybe higher cost?). Thus each team is restricted to say 1 of each jet and so forth. Because as of now, you see attack jets and gunships get spammed by which ever side can afford it and get access first. Which often is opfor, since in 2 moves they can take molos airfield. And this is honestly a real problem because once the skies are filled with those things, the other team is pretty much just doomed. Since any armor you can try sending out just gets destoryed by these aircraft. And the AA tanks don't help much either, since the flares are so plentiful and effective.

Also for Altas I honestly feel the bluefor base should be more around oreckastro or maybe agios konstantinos. Then make abdera a usable airfield, which can be accessed in 2 captures through syrta and than abdera. This would balance the map out a lot, and I imagine would be a fairly simple change if this mission is designed like most community made ones. Another fair option if you want to make the bases more opposite side of the map. Is move the bluefor base to Sfaka, thus give bluefor the same 2 capture zone route to an airfield. This time just being sourthern base and then aac airfield.

As for the teamkilling from people as well as aircraft bombing the home bases. A good way to counter that or atleast heavily reduce it, is to allow a player to set they spawn location. Thus if you have a town captured you can simply set that as your spawn location, and it will only change if it's lost or you well change it. This allows people to get where they are going a bit quicker well also ensuring that many aren't showing up in the same spot, thus taking away or severely restricting someones the ability to easily kill a large portion of the team.

Also sorry if this is going a bit long, but can we have a few more infantry options. Like for example the guys carrying the static weapon backpacks. Since would allow us to set up AT/AA nest outside of towns vastly easier thus allowing a side without air superiority or a wave of armor to stand a better chance. Which is odd to say when we have at and aa infantry, but being able to set up a static weapon allows us the players to have a more effective way to fight back. Since we can wear the stealth uniforms, thus stand a chance to evade thermals. Though if it's possible within this mission to just allows us to clone our load out onto the ai following us or have them spawn in with same load out, that would be better. also reduce the chance of cluttering the menu.

1 hour ago, ivan keska said:

I'm curios if a vehicle cap can be made within this mission (if not maybe higher cost?). Thus each team is restricted to say 1 of each jet and so forth. Because as of now, you see attack jets and gunships get spammed by which ever side can afford it and get access first. Which often is opfor, since in 2 moves they can take molos airfield. And this is honestly a real problem because once the skies are filled with those things, the other team is pretty much just doomed. Since any armor you can try sending out just gets destoryed by these aircraft. And the AA tanks don't help much either, since the flares are so plentiful and effective.

Also for Altas I honestly feel the bluefor base should be more around oreckastro or maybe agios konstantinos. Then make abdera a usable airfield, which can be accessed in 2 captures through syrta and than abdera. This would balance the map out a lot, and I imagine would be a fairly simple change if this mission is designed like most community made ones. Another fair option if you want to make the bases more opposite side of the map. Is move the bluefor base to Sfaka, thus give bluefor the same 2 capture zone route to an airfield. This time just being sourthern base and then aac airfield.

As for the teamkilling from people as well as aircraft bombing the home bases. A good way to counter that or atleast heavily reduce it, is to allow a player to set they spawn location. Thus if you have a town captured you can simply set that as your spawn location, and it will only change if it's lost or you well change it. This allows people to get where they are going a bit quicker well also ensuring that many aren't showing up in the same spot, thus taking away or severely restricting someones the ability to easily kill a large portion of the team.

Also sorry if this is going a bit long, but can we have a few more infantry options. Like for example the guys carrying the static weapon backpacks. Since would allow us to set up AT/AA nest outside of towns vastly easier thus allowing a side without air superiority or a wave of armor to stand a better chance. Which is odd to say when we have at and aa infantry, but being able to set up a static weapon allows us the players to have a more effective way to fight back. Since we can wear the stealth uniforms, thus stand a chance to evade thermals. Though if it's possible within this mission to just allows us to clone our load out onto the ai following us or have them spawn in with same load out, that would be better. also reduce the chance of cluttering the menu.

Adera is not a usable runway for most aircraft in the game, its just to short. But a shift of BLufor start base would be good anyway since the position on foot of a hill makes any last stand defense futile, so to speak. A higher price tag for the aircraft and long range SAM will do, and that's already planned fpr the next version. With the long range radar SAM radar and launcher and a ammo truck you can establish a no fly zone over your area, until that SAM is taken out by ground forces, because airpower, especially fixed wing, won't be able to reach it.

But currenly the real problem is not balance, but script injections and deliberate teamkills and trolling by friendly asset destruction.

Here is the most recent AAN World News report from the warlords comedy front:

A lot of good AI lost their lives to bring this picture evidence to us.

8D5F431AB97FFC98B2E16B91FFCEFBA9D844B491

7B1B6BD05A2A85388AFA78D25F1C62987CFCC62F

All this assets, and more, spawned at the NATO base.

Server: Official Warlords (US)#1w

but it happens on any populated server, sooner or later.

• Like 1

But currenly the real problem is not balance, but script injections and deliberate teamkills and trolling by friendly asset destruction.

The real issue is a lack of Admins on the offical servers (I've never seen one anyway).

Any chance of some Admins on the offical Warlords servers please?

There are way too many griefers about that people just can't get rid of.. Not everyone votes and it's never enough..

We also needs some lengthy - or permanent - bans...

@Jezuro it must be said, there is obviously an Virtual War going on against your mission and the BIS official servers.

That#sd the only conclusion for all the attacks on Servcers on this weekend.

Someone finally found as way to crash the servers, leadign to a System freeze only resolvable with a hard reboot for the clients.

Someone is wandering from server to sever to crash it, it alsways starts with script infusion.

The regular player base is startingn to call out nicknames, but that's it,  we can no nothing but avoid official serves for now.

Btw. some players need artillery that badly, they do everything to get it... maybe better give it to them by default  😉

F76DE5E21B25E59F6200480E599692C60BBE6E55

• Like 1

Some global bans have been issued so we'll see if the situation gets better.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jezuro said:

Some global bans have been issued so we'll see if the situation gets better.

Any progress on the new update?

Not at this moment. I can give you a WIP changelog though:

Changed: Subordinates limit increased to 3 for the 64-player Altis scenario
Added: Long-range AA defense assets (SAM sites, radars)
Added: Autonomous defences are now limited to 3 per player
Tweaked: Cost of planes increased
Changed: Most requested assets are now locked by default and can be unlocked either directly via Action menu or through the Strategy tab in the Request menu
Added: Parameter for maximum Command Points
Fixed: Various script errors
Added: Custom offset parameter for Defences
Added: Friendly fire protection for requested assets (first 3 minutes after being requested)

Added: Unless their base is under attack, all playable units are now invulnerable after respawn until they leave the base (60 seconds maximum). - Iteration

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Right now, server 03, player - Agent John, cheater, spawn cheat and sound cheat.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Anthony Mackiw said:

@Jezuro need a script anti teamswap

I don't see why teamswap is an issue. You loose all CP in a teamswap and its not that player positions are stationary. Also there is no secret about the current operation area of the opposing side.

A measure that would really be helpfull is an anti-teamstack script that does not allow to join the side with the numerical advantage if that advantage is >3 players.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HellhoundF said:

Any words about removing the Rhino's ATGM? It literally counts as artillery.

Maybe making it more expensive.

11 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

Maybe making it more expensive.

The main issue hereby is the exploit of the unrealistic ripple fire capability in conjuction with a drone and an ammo truck nearby...and thats the main use of it in Warlords by now.

But, the endless ripple fire with Truck problem is also imminent with a lkot of other Units, including stationary tripods mounted Systems.

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

The main issue hereby is the exploit of the unrealistic ripple fire capability in conjuction with a drone and an ammo truck nearby...and thats the main use of it in Warlords by now.

But, the endless ripple fire with Truck problem is also imminent with a lkot of other Units, including stationary tripods mounted Systems.

There is one weakness to the ammo truck trick now due to the fact it’s full of ammo. After the latest updates it makes a pretty big boom when it explodes,I’ve seen a few explosions,including one particular ammo truck explosion that killed a rhino, a repair truck and knocked down 2 buildings that were next to it just by hitting the ammo truck with a handheld at missile. Don’t have heavy at? Or a clear shot? Just shoot that big truck there right next to that tank and it’ll either send them both up in flames or kill everyone inside if they’re close enough. Of course in The case of the rhino this requires direct fire on an indirect target that can be up to 8km from where it hits vs pretty much everything else being direct fire or visible indirect fire. But Rhino hunting with a mi-48 is something I’ve enjoyed sometimes.

Also the recent hackers have illustrated why the artillery with mine shells should never be allowed in warlords without limitation.I want to play warlords,not nonstop mine sweeper Arma 3 edition.

The person placed mines takes some time and effort and require actually going to and placing them where you want them,and I’ve seen some crazy player made minefields.But when a hacker gives a team the means to shoot mine shells everywhere nonstop to the point every sector you try to cap and every runway is full of them it ruins the game by making everything impassable.

Another bit of WIP changelog:

Changed: Increased cost of repair and ammo trucks as well as the Rhino
Added: Team balance parameter

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Beagle 

1.you say that the rhino with the drone is not realistic but you know you're on a military simiulation? DATA LINK ??? 

2.The problem is that people use it to know where the enemy is positioned by changing sides. ANTI GAME !!!

7 hours ago, Jezuro said:

Another bit of WIP changelog:

Changed: Increased cost of repair and ammo trucks as well as the Rhino
Added: Team balance parameter

Here's my suggestion:

Instead of increasing Rhino's/Trucks' cost, decrease it to 3000 - 3500(UP), while removing the missiles. BLUFOR doesn't have anything comparable to the T-140 in terms of durability and versatility. BLUFOR's strength comes in mobility, and the Rhino, in my eyes, should be used as a flanking vehicle. NATO should also be in hand of the other versions of the blackfish: Infantry and Vehicle transport of course cheaper than the Gunship version, along with the Bobcat (7500cp)

Question: Is this parameter enabled by default? what's it's value? I enjoy playing on the official servers.

4 hours ago, Anthony Mackiw said:

@Beagle 

1.you say that the rhino with the drone is not realistic but you know you're on a military simiulation? DATA LINK ??? 

2.The problem is that people use it to know where the enemy is positioned by changing sides. ANTI GAME !!!

It is not realistic to fire ATGMS continously for hours, using and engine exploit, instant rearm and endles ammunition suply with an Ammo truck near. The same goes for the endless stream of Anti Air missiles that is produced in the same way.

Sector scan and the map show you enemy positiosn anyway. And since there is fast travel, the positions from 2 minutes ago are worth nothing, except for players that went afk.

@Beagle

1. For rearming the warfare BECTI had solved the problem that mission and a turnaround of 10 years of development to no longer have it's operating problems. That's why I do not understand why BIS remove the warfare and replace it with warlord

2.then there you speak in normal difficulty in veteran you do not have the enemie mark on the map. So when you make a fire support, since we are on a military simulation. you can stay for hours at one place and the change of the cost allows the enemi to see these positions.

@HellhoundF 

what you propose is to change the original content of arma, that everyone to buy. I'm sorry but I bought this extension tank for the rhino with its ATGM missiles and the data link !!!

I remind you that the shikra in its configuration to the advantage on the F18 and I do not come crying on the forum to remove his 6 missiles radar while the F18 has only 4 ok thank you!

@HellhoundF, you need to calm down. The point is, changing the default loadouts is not a suitable solution.

Glad that the SAMS are being added to the gamemode, it is too easy to get in the air with a Black wasp and destroy anything on the ground or air. Hopefully the sams will deter the air threats better than the Cheetas or Tigris ever could. However I'm curious of what the devs think about the blufor base location, any interests within the team to perhaps move the base to the south of AAC near Skopos. It would provide Blufor with a choke point between the base and AAC which would work great against the CSAT tanks. Secondly I agree with Ivan on the note that it might be a great move on behalf of the devs to make the small airfield to the north near Oreokastro usable by the players.

Finally off topic though, any chance that Blufor could get Altis camo on their Stealth gear?

@HellhoundF Actually I agree with him. The game will never be completely balanced. You could argue that OPFOR has generally superior armor and aircraft. If you let BLUFOR get air superiority as well as enough resources to roll in several tanks and APC's, you have big problems with or without Rhinos having ATGMs.

@Tex_Actual BLUFOR base location is not currently under investigation, but it could happen. There have been some issues with the Oreokastro airfield and it was removed on purpose (too short runway iirc).