39 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

That's not related to Warlord but the engine for save in general. Roughly, you can save the game like a "picture" with actual units, their positions, their loadouts, waypoints... if triggers are activated or not (I'm less sure about that for repeatable ones)...

But scripts are stopped and you can't ask for a "continue them" when you reload the mission. Rerunning them, along with some conditions saved as variable, should be possible anyway. Some scenario will autosave the game after big events (tasks completed, end of scripts...).

Autosave on sector seized could be a solution.

What it seems to me impossible, is to save anytime all the stuff, like a Gb copy of whole memory. You'll need to define what must be saved then what must be rerun.

Hmm I was under the impression that in update 1.90  "Warlords should now work properly in a singleplayer environment." And Jezuro said we should be able to save normally. I feel it is a bug because everything seems to be running fine but it does seem there is a break in possibly the Script stopping after reloading. IDK. really hope to figure this out because running a long campaign seems like an awesome dream. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

But scripts are stopped and you can't ask for a "continue them" when you reload the mission. Rerunning them, along with some conditions saved as variable, should be possible anyway.

This seems like it could work. Any ideas on how to do this though?

I'm testing:

if (!isMultiplayer) then {
  [] spawn { while {true} do {
    _currWest = bis_wl_currentsector_west;
    _currEast = bis_wl_currentsector_East;
    waitUntil {sleep 1; !([bis_wl_currentsector_west,bis_wl_currentsector_east] isEqualTo [_currWest,_currEast])};
    saveGame;

}};
};

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, pierremgi said:

I'm testing:

if (!isMultiplayer) then {
  [] spawn { while {true} do {
    _currWest = bis_wl_currentsector_west;
    _currEast = bis_wl_currentsector_East;
    waitUntil {sleep 1; !([bis_wl_currentsector_west,bis_wl_currentsector_east] isEqualTo [_currWest,_currEast])};
    saveGame;

}};
};

Sweet! let me know if it works and where to put it. BTW I am really enjoying your MGI Modules. super dope man. 

• Thanks 1

Hello Jezuro, just a little hint to delight the "roleplay" crowd in warfare. Please add fitting air- and armor- Crewmen and Copilot/Gunner AI sets to the Infantry list in the default mission.

I hate to have AI rifleman in my Gunner/crew seats.
😉

when is the mission update coming out? with the myriad of problems listed, it should be urgent.

2 hours ago, HellhoundF said:

when is the mission update coming out? with the myriad of problems listed, it should be urgent.

A hotfix for 1.90 is in the works, so it will be in that hotfix, I guess.

Can you restrict the uniforms available to each side, in Warlords, please?

We have people deliberately taking uniforms from the other side (to confuse people, I guess) - sometimes a half-second is all you need..

4 hours ago, Hostilian said:

Can you restrict the uniforms available to each side, in Warlords, please?

We have people deliberately taking uniforms from the other side (to confuse people, I guess) - sometimes a half-second is all you need..

Do you mean really uniforms, as fatigues,  or helmets and vests. As for that, it's their fault to use the other sides equipment, like ghillies they get you killed in close quarters.

Freedom to fail must be provided 😉

The sides uniform can't be changed. Whenever you try it reverts back to fraction standard fatigues in the default missions.

NATO side has a lot of civil and rebel clothing in the list. Im missing the same for CSAT.

Addendum: 

It is a bit sad to see that the Tanoa Warlords servrs are empty or near empty all the time.

Had a match with another solo random dude yesterday for a while, and despite its the same mission it is truely another game. Unfortunately the Tanoe warlords server refused to draw more players,

@HellhoundF I don't currently have any ETA on next update for Warlords. To my knowledge, the main problems are to do with trolling players, so the measures to counter this need to be properly tested first.

@Hostilian The mode only allows uniforms available to your side.

@Beagle That should be fairly easy to implement, yes.

@darrenin Some UI-related scripts can't be serialized and it looks they need to be restarted  upon loading the game. I'll take a look.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Jezuro said:

@HellhoundF I don't currently have any ETA on next update for Warlords. To my knowledge, the main problems are to do with trolling players, so the measures to counter this need to be properly tested first.

@Hostilian The mode only allows uniforms available to your side.

@Beagle That should be fairly easy to implement, yes.

@darrenin Some UI-related scripts can't be serialized and it looks they need to be restarted  upon loading the game. I'll take a look.

THANK YOU! 😊👍

What is the file, that this bpo goes in Vanilla server? I got Linux server. Is it MP missions? or does I need to do something with file?

I am really bad to guess what to do, or am I doing something wrong?

I am kind a stuck in this face, that I am trying to make it work way or another...

Can some one help me, cause when I put it on MPMISSIONS file it SAYS THAT it can not read whole file. This is so frustrating .

I checked how to add new assets and did so but I couldn't find any way how to change the costs of Strategy assets, if there even is a way, if so could somebody help?

Since my friends and I wanted to change the cost of reset sector voting and transfer of command points so its more casual and sandboxy.

@snipska This is currently not possible.

I have investigated the case of the greatest Teamkiller of all times in ArmA, "Big Nup" aka "Gravatron 3000" etc. for a while. As it seems, the TK script for black sceen works, but that guy is so persitent, he stil does it for hours every night and day on different servers.

It's a problem with that players attitude and no way to ban him on the official servers, not a problem with the mission script itself.

He racks about 200 TKs every day now, not counting destroyed friendly vehicles. He is also always switching sides so that everyone can embrace his love.

He once mentioned that's the only way he can have fun in this game.

Jezuro, keep in mind, such trolls exist. Maybe think about more drastic measures regarding deliberate and high number teamkills.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beagle said:

I have investigated the case of the greatest Teamkiller of all times in ArmA, "Big Nup" aka "Gravatron 3000" etc. for a while. As it seems, the TK script for black sceen works, but that guy is so persitent, he stil does it for hours every night and day on different servers.

It's a problem with that players attitude and no way to ban him on the official servers, not a problem with the mission script itself.

He racks about 200 TKs every day now, not counting destroyed friendly vehicles. He is also always switching sides so that everyone can embrace his love.

Jezuro, keep in mind, such trolls exist. Maybe think about more drastic measures regarding deliberate and high number teamkills.

This shouldn't happen, at all. If all the circumstances would be taken into account, TK's wouldn't happen.

what bugs me the most is that how the mission is scripted allows it. A black screen? really? Is that the best you could come with? Why not a kick, a CP compensation for damages, or a session ban/perma ban? Maybe all of these? Even voted admins would do. Teamkilling went this far, is because @Jezuro doesn't gives a shit. He allows it. He knows it's urgent, and yet lets the toxicity run rampant day after day. IF he ever manages to fix it, the circus is already ashes.

@Jezuro, if you can't handle the maintenance of your own mission, handle it to someone who will.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Beagle said:

This “big nup” is on nearly every night teamkilling and griefing on whatever public warlord server is populated for hours. I don’t know if he’s patient or hacking/glitching, I killed him once one night when he was on my team, it was the only tk I think I did that night in the hours I was on so far,with about 8 single shots with a rifle when he was running for my vehicle. The game gave me a 1m black screen,removed all my weapons and removed everything in my clothing/vest/backpack inventory.

Yet somehow he can tk half a dozen people in seconds at a time,some with and some without friendly fire next to the name on the kill message and keep on killing with little to no delay when they respawn afterwards,hell even when he turns purple on the map and you can kill him without penalty (I think) he’s still killing without pause and no sign of the 1m punishment I got once.whether In spawn,immediately after spawning,on foot and in vehicles,he kills people in every way with no apparent pause or sign of the scripted punishment system since I’ve seen him stand in base and kill me and others within a few seconds of spawning repeatedly. Never mind he fast travels around tking every vehicle and person he can if he gets bored at base.

Something needs to be done about this in Arma 3 in general, but especially in warlords when there’s a built in punishment script and it seems to protect or do nothing to the mass teamkillers ive seen.

My Suspicion is, that "Warlords" simply can't handle the speed and amount of TK this particular player is accumulating. I've seen him respawn without gear though a few times but then it seems to stop to have any repercussion.

But, at the same time there is also a lot of Script injection going on...

A couple mission related things:

The number of destroyed vehicles that build up and don’t get deleted can be a real problem at airfields and for server performance. It seems from what I’ve witnessed that when someone leaves the server it deletes all intact vehicles they purchased ok,but if they leave the server with a completely destroyed vehicle they bought still there that hasn’t been deleted yet,it stays forever and never gets deleted even several hours later. I’ve seen this on the public official servers a lot. And it’s worse when they block runways and nobody notices till somebody’s plane explodes then that person ragequits leaving 2 wrecks on the runway.

Any chance there could be a delay of some kind if 2 people purchase planes at the same time so they don’t crash into each other on landing? Or is that likely to fail when the server lags and break buying planes.

A more minor but annoying issue I’ve seen is the map markers (ie buy a tank and it has a marker) for assets you buy don’t disappear if you use remove selected asset or it’s destroyed while the map marker still shows on the map. It either stays for a while or possibly forever. Just airdrop something and remove it before getting into it and the map mark doesn’t go away.

@HellhoundF I understand your frustration and the need to vent, and by all means, if it makes you feel better, then do. But please, don't presume that I don't care about these things. I do and I am working on Warlords (even though I have other tasks now), but it takes time.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

34 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

@HellhoundF I understand your frustration and the need to vent, and by all means, if it makes you feel better, then do. But please, don't presume that I don't care about these things. I do and I am working on Warlords (even though I have other tasks now), but it takes time.

@Jezuro

On this ^ topic I wouldn’t post here if I thought nothing would come of it so to just to let you know thank you for caring.🙂

I enjoy this game mode more than I have any other default game mode in a long time,and more than a number of custom ones so far.

Anyway I was gonna add this to my previous post but I figure I’ll add it here so I’m on topic and it’s not missed if a bunch of new posts pop up.

A thought I had was maybe increase the 64 player altis mission group limit from 2 ai to 4-5 like 32 player Malden. Unless it’s a serious performance problem of course but 32 player altis still allows 10 so I wouldn’t think it’s that bad a hit.Biggest reason is the 2 ai limit sort of restricts the usage of ai for anything other than vehicle crewing since you can’t even have a fire team sized group. Maybe make it a parameter if only for testing purposes if it’s a concern with the default being the highest allowed per mission.

@crs24 I probably will increase the limit, yes.

• Like 4

unplayable your mission even after your update always and again hacker !!!

I bought your game but it's impossible to have security at the height !!!

what are you doing ?

it's been several years since your game and out and still at the same stage!

I am disgusted !!! 

6 hours ago, Anthony Mackiw said:

unplayable your mission even after your update always and again hacker !!!

I bought your game but it's impossible to have security at the height !!!

what are you doing ?

it's been several years since your game and out and still at the same stage!

I am disgusted !!! 

now this is something completely out of Jezuro's control. Poke battleye (that is quite blind) and arma3's anti-cheat engineers or something related to it.

• Like 2

Finally, SP or private server with bros only is a must. And you don't need battleEye!

• Like 1