6 minutes ago, target_practice said:

You have a missing parenthesis and line terminator ( }; ) at 310.

Ahhh ok.... now should I place this at 310 just like this  ( }; ) ?

Much appreciation target_practice!!

4 minutes ago, target_practice said:

Without the brackets of course, yes.

Thought so lol! Thanks a bunch!!

target_practice I'm up and running with the custom assets now! Thanks for finding the issue!

Unrelated, Warlords is throwing several errors in the fnc_WLsectorPopulate.sqf line 112.... anyone using custom factions having this issue?

Mods I'm using :

RHSUSAF, RHSAFRF, RHSGREF, CBA, JSRS Soundmods (inc. RHS supports), ASR AI3 w/RHS config, Enhanced Movement, Blastcore

• Like 1

Warlords errors when trying to build a mission on a map that does not have airfield/airstrip baked in the map:

22:05:13 Error in expression <;
_incArr pushBack 0;
_incArr = _incArr vectorMultiply 3000;
_planeSpawnPos = _r>
22:05:13   Error position: <vectorMultiply 3000;
_planeSpawnPos = _r>
22:05:13   Error 1 elements provided, 3 expected
22:05:13 File A3\Functions_F_Warlords\Warlords\fn_WLVarsInit.sqf [BIS_fnc_WLVarsInit], line 174

When that^ happens the mission will be without basic Warlords functionalities since those won't initialize at all after the error.

Could it be considered that this functionality checking airfield/airstrip availability could be loosened a bit? So that if there's no airfield/airstrip available all the Warlords functionalities would still initialize correctly and the mission could still be played.
If it's not possible to bring such change into the official mission framework might there then be some way to go around this problem?

EDIT: the behaviour I mentioned above will be fixed in an upcoming patch. See Jezuro's reply

This is not due to a missing airstrip as far as I know, rather an incorrectly configured one. This error will be fixed in a patch early next week.

• Thanks 2

@Jezuro [PUBLIC]Changed: Warlords - A sector with an unusable airstrip was removed from the Whole Altis scenario

It's Ammolofi airstrip?

On 12/12/2018 at 10:41 PM, hydrobigbang said:

Also since I'm here I've noticed that the only vehicles that AI seem to spawn are MBTs or AA tanks. No MRAPS or APCs. It would be nice to see some more diversity in the AI's choices of vehicles.

I would like to second this. The way the AI select vehicles seems a bit flawed at best. I've got a mission set up using CUP, Takistani Army vs US army. The TKA only ever spawn M2HMG Land Rovers, unarmed BTR-40s, BTR-60s, and ZSU-23s. No anti-armour at all. I'm not even sure how the AI selects what to spawn.  I have a MG armed UAZ with the same cost defined before the land rover and they never spawn it for instance. Nor do they ever spawn the T-34 which I've made the same price as the ZSU-23. It is very puzzling.

• Like 2

There is a bug currently which limits the AI's purchasing tables but it will be fixed in a patch.

• Like 2

On 12/4/2018 at 10:11 PM, target_practice said:

I can't see how dynamic groups would work within the warlords, since the player's group is supposed to be them and their subordinate AI.

Updated ticket:
https://feedback.bistudio.com/T134655

@Jezuro Please check this and another ticket: https://feedback.bistudio.com/T134694

And maybe add ranking system from Vanguard with some polish?

Also change pos for HUD Info like this:

Spoiler

Ir2gRrM.jpg

• Thanks 1

Hotfix was just released.

*edit: Full Warlords-related changelog here:

Edited by Jezuro
Added changelog link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Jezuro said:

Hotfix was just released.

Does it include the AI purchasing fixes or is that still WIP?

That is included, yes.

On 11/12/2018 at 3:05 AM, Markkos26 said:

How can i fix my mission? when the units teleport to the selected town they spawns on the water.

The direction of the vector that links two sectors affects the IA teleport. In this case the direction to "La Riviere" make the IA teleport into the water so if you want to edit a mission you have to take in count the position between sectors. Is there a way to force IA to spawn only in a terrain? @Jezuro

Currently I think there's no way to prevent this except maybe not having water surface between sectors, or adding another sector on land to link these two to avoid the golf. In the future this will hopefully be fixed by a more robust fat travel location calculations.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

Currently I think there's no way to prevent this except maybe not having water surface between sectors, or adding another sector on land to link these two to avoid the golf. In the future this will hopefully be fixed by a more robust fat travel location calculations.

Just an idea maybe replace the teleport system by a paradrop in a 360 random radius (500 m distance from the sector).

• Like 1

When I change the size of the sector in the editor on the sector module it only changes the capturable area size. The Marker on the map and the Unauthorized zone stay the same. Is there anyway to adjust the "unauthorized zone" size?

Not at this point.

• Thanks 2

Very much appreciate that the livestream video was done.  Have now finally added A3 into my library just to check this mode of gameplay out (a lot of catching up to do now).  After watching the video I could set up a mission and set its various params in minutes, and enjoy for hours without much if any guesswork!  Great job!

• Like 1

On 10/12/2018 at 11:34 AM, Jezuro said:

Those are mainly spawns checking for various scan calls etc. There are a couple running for each individual sectors, plus various other looped stuff. The processing load should be negligible.

Warlords goes through various config classes at the start to set up Arsenal and available uniforms.

The enum error is new to me.

How can i get the white list of classnames for the WLords arsenal?

BIS_fnc_arsenal_data