Drones are not available through asset requisition by default, though small UAVs maybl be accessible through the arsenal.

I personally haven't tried.

15 minutes ago, target_practice said:

Drones are not available through asset requisition by default, though small UAVs maybl be accessible through the arsenal.

I personally haven't tried.

i've already tried through the v.arsenal in a custom mission, but the UAV terminal does not connect any drone

A bit of more feedback about things that people didn't talk yet (or at least I didn't find it):

Things that are probably configurable but there is no info in the wiki:
About defenses: Is there a way to configure the distance between you and the object? Maybe rotate? Some defenses are too big (even vanila) and you ended up spawning it literaly inside you.

About CP: Is there a way to manually gives or takes CP from someone? For example a code that takes CP when you enter in a trigger or maybe a reward for a side mission.
About CP (again): Is it possible to config the amount of CP that you get per kill?
About Arsenal: How can I customize the arsenal per side? (if it's possible) customize the amount of cp required would be nice too but I guess it's hardcoded.
About vehicles that are spawned: is it possible to add a script with it? For example every blackfoot comes with only rockets.

Extra things that aren't exactly related to it but it's good things to promote:
Warlords are totally compatible with "select custom spawn position" and "select respawn loadout". That's a really viable option for people that wants to disable the arsenal.
Fast travel spawn in an enemy sector is not configurable, that might result in spawning in a ocean. Happened to me a lot in Tanoa.
Arsenal is exploitable if you load a saved loadout, allowing you to spawn anything, including mortar backpacks for example.

Why are Warlords servers showing red even though I am running vanilla and still am able to connect?

SZLM0r5.jpg

Not just official servers it seems.

Yeah, I thought it was fixed with the security rollback. Guess not.

12 hours ago, damsous said:

Ha ok open a text file and save as descritption.ext in the "filename" box

Under the "filename" box there an other box "file type" there 2 choice "texte file (*,txt)"  and "all the file", make to select "all the file", cause if you choose txt file that will not create a .ext file, just a .txt file and that not work.

LOL ok yeah that was my problem. description.ext was actually still a txt file. It all works now. Thanks Damsous for teaching me basic Windows...;)

I have a question in regards to saving. I set up my own Warlords scenario and can save and load fine in multiplayer solo. The only problem as far as I can tell is that the request UI breaks,holding the inventory key just brings up your inventory but the AI still function and you can still vote for sectors so from my perspective it seems like that UI element just needs to be able to reinitialize on loading. Is there a deeper problem with getting saving/loading to work besides this one issue which seems to be the only noticeable problem to me that would lead you to think of saving/loading as a long term plan instead of a singular problem that could be quickly fixed? I believe Warlords would easily be the greatest singleplayer experience in ARMA if saving/loading worked properly. It would be great to be able to have what is essentially a dynamic campaign that could span the entire island of Altis,city by city,town by town as well as be customized such as setting up hardened bases with editor placed garrisons that are difficult to take but generate lots of CP and being able to determine the starting disposition of both sides as you please. I just don't want to have to set my CPU ablaze from having to have my PC on for a week to do it.

Also since I'm here I've noticed that the only vehicles that AI seem to spawn are MBTs or AA tanks. No MRAPS or APCs. It would be nice to see some more diversity in the AI's choices of vehicles. They also have a bad habit of dropping vehicles around themselves as they attack a sector. I remember seeing Agia Marina littered with empty Slammers as we attacked and was able to steal a T-140 that got dropped on a road in front of me while defending Camp Tempest. It would be nice to have the AI spawn vehicles further away from the sector they are attacking instead of waiting until they are already engaged so that they get a chance to mount up instead of getting killed off and leaving free tanks lying around.

ok, so I created a new text document and called it description.ext and made it into a  .ext file and I am now getting error messages so progression I guess? but anyway

first, I get this while in eden editor

File C:\Users\My name\Documents\Arma3\Missions\Warlords%20(Everon).eden\description.ext, Line 0: '.description':'.' encountered instead of '='

And when I start up the game in a scenario I get this

'...> _x >> str _side >> _type]);

}  forEach  |#|BIS_WL_shoppingList;

if  (...'

Error Undefined variable in expression: bis_wl_shoppinglist

File A3\Functions_f_Warlords\Warlords\fn_WLInit.sqf  [Bis_fnc_WLInit], line 139

I think this is a code error but here is what I use this time https://pastebin.com/rc7yLu7z its the same as the vanilla asset list but added tusk slammer for blufor team and a different name MyWLAssetList and yes I change the name in the init module to MyWLAssetList

Why do you have:

description.ext on line 0? Remove it or comment it out. Add // in front.

YESSS I got it.

thanks to all the people that helped me couldn't do it without you il see yall later and jezuro great gamemode keep up the good work.

Merry Christmas everyone.

• Thanks 1

Hello There  @Jezuro

I'd like to make a few points over my past playtime over the game mode.

I love the idea of forcing players Not having infinite vehicle spawns, we had a lot of trouble with people spamming ATVs over altis and literally bringing the server to it's knees.

Now, onto some points I'd like to make:

WISH LIST:

-I like the parachute idea for bringing vehicle to the game BUT I'd like to see another method of vehicle spawn, maybe it will cost more, maybe it needs to be a little further from the enemy sector.. but the thing is that most of the times when you spawn a vehicle you are literally broadcasting to the whole server that someone just got a tank... and as you might imagine for a fighter pilot is so easy to see that gigantic parachute coming down over a city... And this is coming from a jet pilot guy :P

-Now onto Jets.... I'd love to see some sort of Jet loadout editor acessible by having an ammo truck nearby, Also this could cost money.... like the arsenal version for vehicles that have it (jets and helicopters)

-And I'd love to see the new static radar into this game mode. It should be mildly expensive. but it's SAMs should be very expensive.. from values of today... the Radar should be close to 6k, but the SAMs should go up in 8-9k. WHY? Well the radar is an easy target once you put the SEAD missile on the above loadout. But it's SAM bateries (which are mostly useless witouth it!) are a far harder target to hit.

SMALL ISSUES:

- I'd Think that would be MUCH more FAIR For the Malden version to have Both Opfor and Bluefor Fighting from south to north. Meaning that Both Team's would have the same distance to get to the airport. So in the end the fight might be on the airport or the midway point to get to it.

-For some reason It's possible to conquer sectors way , way Inside your friendly territory  making the enemy cut you off almost all time... for example when you are blufor or opfor with the cities to the south of the airfield.... But for some reason other parts of the map are locked sometimes way closer to the front line than you'd want to...

-I believe that NPCs should have a Quick reaction force everytime someone tries to take a place that is not marked as target. for example, it's way more interesting to a side to mark a green territory and while taking it , moving in those enemy sectors that are not locked out, since those sectors ARE NOT populated because they are not marked.

22 minutes ago, G.Gonzalez said:

-For some reason It's possible to conquer sectors way , way Inside your friendly territory  making the enemy cut you off almost all time... for example when you are blufor or opfor with the cities to the south of the airfield.... But for some reason other parts of the map are locked sometimes way closer to the front line than you'd want to...

Sectors are permanently unlocked for a side whenever they vote for them.

32 minutes ago, G.Gonzalez said:

I like the parachute idea for bringing vehicle to the game BUT I'd like to see another method of vehicle spawn, maybe it will cost more, maybe it needs to be a little further from the enemy sector.. but the thing is that most of the times when you spawn a vehicle you are literally broadcasting to the whole server that someone just got a tank... and as you might imagine for a fighter pilot is so easy to see that gigantic parachute coming down over a city... And this is coming from a jet pilot guy :P

Yeah paradrop its cool for soldier, i think its better to add something like a factory or garage in the sector setup (like helipad, harbor, airstrip) and that just spawn the right vehicle, also a vehicle cap by sector so for exemple if there already 10 alive vehicle inside a sector its not possible to order an other one, i think its a good way to avoid performance issue and troll

I'm loving this game mode so far but a few issues i see regularly arise that kind of tilt both teams and can ruin the experience (on official servers).

the first is the problem that occurs with team killers. I have been in several games where someone will join the game and sit in spawn and kill anyone on their team that spawns in, this fact is made worse when they get a tank. because it takes such a large margin of votes to kick these players say goodbye to the next 15 to 30 minutes of productive gameplay. a system to automatically kick players who kill a certain number of teammates in a set timeframe would be nice with a temp ban for that server for the duration of that ongoing game session. I have been in games where team killers have stopped the momentum of a charge and then lost there team the game by disrupting that teams ability to re-enforce their lines    

secondly, a large number of people are abusing the rhinos laser guided rounds and using the top down fire mode in conjunction with drones from arsenal and an ammo truck to effectively have infinite long-range artillery. i  tested the setup myself after being made aware of it. use arsenal (1000 cp) to get set up with a dart. move to an area in the effective range of the cannon that has elephant grass and drops in a rhino (4000 cp) and an ammo truck (750 cp) drive them into the elephant grass where their proximity to each other allows for infinite ammo in the rhino. turn both engines off so you cant be tracked by thermal and destroy everything on the other team. with practice, you can even fire a 3 round burst and quickly switch back to the drones laser turret before they splash down to use them as a mortar barrage against infantry using the map scans to identify and target squad leaders. I know you can identify the location of the rhino by following the shells back to the source or blind it by shooting down drones but this can be time-consuming and even if you find them at a cost of 5750 cp they can be relocated and be operational again in under 5 minutes.  after trying loadouts in arsenal morter bags cant be spawned in the game. allowing one team an effective anti-infantry artillery option and having no counter on the other team gets very demoralizing. removing the laser-guided rounds if the hard fast solution. another would be to implement a reload timmer at ammo trucks to prevent this kind of pump and dump behavior.

lastly, I have heard but not seen this one in use. I have been told that by spawning in a dart and parking it over then opposing teams HQ  you can effectively stop fast travel as it is an enemy unit in proximity. this one is easily remedied by a quick sector scan and a few well-placed rounds but still... 

thanks for your time and hard work 

I am trying to run this on a Takistan map Warlords game mode and for some reason I keep getting errors on launch and my units wont show up on the buy menu its just vanilla NATO units 

the error comes out as follows:

if  (...'

'...tFinal = 0;

_cnt = 0;

While {_funds.= |#|_cost && _cnt < (4 - count units _this))...'

Error undefined variable in expression: _cost

Here is what I was running: https://pastebin.com/ndgNKzF6

PLS HELP

1 hour ago, KingKoalemos said:

I am trying to run this on a Takistan map Warlords game mode and for some reason I keep getting errors on launch and my units wont show up on the buy menu its just vanilla NATO units 

the error comes out as follows:

if  (...'

'...tFinal = 0;

_cnt = 0;

While {_funds.= |#|_cost && _cnt < (4 - count units _this))...'

Error undefined variable in expression: _cost

Here is what I was running: https://pastebin.com/ndgNKzF6

PLS HELP

Please make sure that you define everything properly from within the editor; I explained how to do this on the last page.

6 hours ago, target_practice said:

Please make sure that you define everything properly from within the editor; I explained how to do this on the last page.

I tried reading it so this leads me to the question. different factions on BLUFOR and OPFOR just to make sure there was a good diversity of units do I need to go back and make sure they are all in the same subfaction in the scenario and then when I designate factions it should work? I am sorry my question is so basic this is my first run at any type of scripting ever.

Assets in requisition list do not need to be a child of the same faction class as defined in the init module, no. They can even be from enemy sides, though that's not strictly a good idea as they will often be considered hostile.

I'm having some issues with the description.ext as well... I have the proper RHS factions listed in the Warlords init module and have ["MyWLAssetList"] in the asset part.

Here is the description.ext file I am trying to use:

Spoiler

class CfgWLRequisitionPresets
{
    class MyWLAssetList
    {
        class WEST
        {
            class Infantry
            {
                class rhsusf_army_ocp_squadleader 
                {
                    cost = 500; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_sniper_m107 
                {
                    cost = 600; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_rifleman 
                {
                    cost = 200; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_jfo 
                {
                    cost = 500; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_fso 
                {
                    cost = 350; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_explosives 
                {
                    cost = 300; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_javelin 
                {
                    cost = 600; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_javelin_assistant 
                {
                    cost = 450; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_ah64_pilot 
                {
                    cost = 400; 
                    requirements[]={};

};

};
            class Vehicles
            {
                class rhsusf_m113d_usarmy_MK19
                {
                    cost = 350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_M2A3_BUSKIII
                {
                    cost = 2350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_M2A3_BUSKI
                {
                    cost = 1350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_M6
                {
                    cost = 3350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiid_usarmy
                {
                    cost = 12000;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Aircraft
            {
                class RHS_A10
                {
                    cost = 7500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class rhsusf_f22
                {
                    cost = 9500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class RHS_AH64D
                {
                    cost = 6500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
                class RHS_CH_47F_light
                {
                    cost = 5500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
                class RHS_UH60M_d
                {
                    cost = 3500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
            };
            class Naval
            {
                class O_Boat_Armed_01_hmg_F
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={"W"};
                };
            };
            class Gear
            {
                class rhsusf_ammo_crate
                {
                    cost = 200;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhsusf_weapons_crate
                {
                    cost = 250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Defences
            {
                class RHS_M2StaticMG_D
                {
                    cost = 250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_TOW_TriPod_WD
                {
                    cost = 1050;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_Stinger_AA_pod_D
                {
                    cost = 1250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
        };
      class EAST
      {
          class Infantry
           {
              class rhs_vdv_des_aa 
              {
                    cost = 500; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
          class rhs_vdv_des_at 
              {
                    cost = 300; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_machinegunner 
              {
                    cost = 275; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_machinegunner_assistant 
              {
                    cost = 230; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_engineer 
              {
                    cost = 300; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_arifleman
              {
                    cost = 150; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_grenadier_rpg 
              {
                    cost = 250; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_grenadier 
              {
                    cost = 220; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_sergeant 
              {
                    cost = 250; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    
            class Vehicles
            {
                class rhs_btr60_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1650;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_btr80a_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1650;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_bmp1k_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1650;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_prp3_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1850;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_sprut_vdv
                {
                    cost = 11500;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Aircraft
            {
                class RHS_Su25SM_vvsc
                {
                    cost = 7500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class rhs_mig29sm_vvsc
                {
                    cost = 9500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class RHS_Mi24P_vdv
                {
                    cost = 5500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
                class rhs_mi28n_vvsc
                {
                    cost = 6500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
            };
            class Naval
            {
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={"W"};
                };
            };
            class Gear
            {
                class rhs_weapons_crate_ak
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_gear_crate
                {
                    cost = 100;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                                class rhs_weapons_crate_ak_ammo_545x39_standard
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_launcher_crate
                {
                    cost = 300;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Defences
            {
                class rhs_KORD_high_MSV
                {
                    cost = 250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_ZU23_MSV
                {
                    cost = 1750;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_Kornet_9M133_2_msv
                {
                    cost = 550;
                    requirements[]={};
                };        
            };

};
    };
};

#include "\A3\Missions_F_Warlords\cfgMissionParams.inc"

It's throwing an error that I'm missing a "}" on line 316. I haven't messed around extensively with these types of files and was just wanting to see is someone more learned than I can spot an error.

At last run up , I was missing all assets available for purchase except VArsenal and Strategy... any help is greatly appreciated!

22 hours ago, target_practice said:

Sectors are permanently unlocked for a side whenever they vote for them.

Well I think this is a BAD idea...  because late game is just people trying to cut the other off... There should be a "range" for locking... for example if a sector is 3 or more sectors away from any of your conquered sectors it should lock... making the battle more focused.

32 minutes ago, viperBAT44 said:

I'm having some issues with the description.ext as well... I have the proper RHS factions listed in the Warlords init module and have ["MyWLAssetList"] in the asset part.

Here is the description.ext file I am trying to use:

Hide contents

class CfgWLRequisitionPresets
{
    class MyWLAssetList
    {
        class WEST
        {
            class Infantry
            {
                class rhsusf_army_ocp_squadleader 
                {
                    cost = 500; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_sniper_m107 
                {
                    cost = 600; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_rifleman 
                {
                    cost = 200; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_jfo 
                {
                    cost = 500; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_fso 
                {
                    cost = 350; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_explosives 
                {
                    cost = 300; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_javelin 
                {
                    cost = 600; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_javelin_assistant 
                {
                    cost = 450; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    

class rhsusf_army_ocp_ah64_pilot 
                {
                    cost = 400; 
                    requirements[]={};

};

};
            class Vehicles
            {
                class rhsusf_m113d_usarmy_MK19
                {
                    cost = 350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_M2A3_BUSKIII
                {
                    cost = 2350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_M2A3_BUSKI
                {
                    cost = 1350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_M6
                {
                    cost = 3350;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhsusf_m1a2sep1tuskiid_usarmy
                {
                    cost = 12000;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Aircraft
            {
                class RHS_A10
                {
                    cost = 7500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class rhsusf_f22
                {
                    cost = 9500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class RHS_AH64D
                {
                    cost = 6500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
                class RHS_CH_47F_light
                {
                    cost = 5500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
                class RHS_UH60M_d
                {
                    cost = 3500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
            };
            class Naval
            {
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={"W"};
                };
            };
            class Gear
            {
                class rhsusf_ammo_crate
                {
                    cost = 200;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhsusf_weapons_crate
                {
                    cost = 250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Defences
            {
                class RHS_M2StaticMG_D
                {
                    cost = 250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_TOW_TriPod_WD
                {
                    cost = 1050;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_Stinger_AA_pod_D
                {
                    cost = 1250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
        };
      class EAST
      {
          class Infantry
           {
              class rhs_vdv_des_aa 
              {
                    cost = 500; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
          class rhs_vdv_des_at 
              {
                    cost = 300; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_machinegunner 
              {
                    cost = 275; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_machinegunner_assistant 
              {
                    cost = 230; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_engineer 
              {
                    cost = 300; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_arifleman
              {
                    cost = 150; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_grenadier_rpg 
              {
                    cost = 250; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_grenadier 
              {
                    cost = 220; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };
              class rhs_vdv_des_sergeant 
              {
                    cost = 250; 
                    requirements[]={};
                };    
            class Vehicles
            {
                class rhs_btr60_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1650;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_btr80a_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1650;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_bmp1k_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1650;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_prp3_vdv
                {
                    cost = 1850;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_sprut_vdv
                {
                    cost = 11500;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Aircraft
            {
                class RHS_Su25SM_vvsc
                {
                    cost = 7500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class rhs_mig29sm_vvsc
                {
                    cost = 9500;
                    requirements[]={"A"};
                };
                class RHS_Mi24P_vdv
                {
                    cost = 5500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
                class rhs_mi28n_vvsc
                {
                    cost = 6500;
                    requirements[]={"H"};
                };
            };
            class Naval
            {
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={"W"};
                };
            };
            class Gear
            {
                class rhs_weapons_crate_ak
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_gear_crate
                {
                    cost = 100;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                                class rhs_weapons_crate_ak_ammo_545x39_standard
                {
                    cost = 500;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_launcher_crate
                {
                    cost = 300;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
            };
            class Defences
            {
                class rhs_KORD_high_MSV
                {
                    cost = 250;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class RHS_ZU23_MSV
                {
                    cost = 1750;
                    requirements[]={};
                };
                class rhs_Kornet_9M133_2_msv
                {
                    cost = 550;
                    requirements[]={};
                };        
            };

};
    };
};

#include "\A3\Missions_F_Warlords\cfgMissionParams.inc"

It's throwing an error that I'm missing a "}" on line 316. I haven't messed around extensively with these types of files and was just wanting to see is someone more learned than I can spot an error.

At last run up , I was missing all assets available for purchase except VArsenal and Strategy... any help is greatly appreciated!

Since your file terminates at line 315, that means the game is reporting a syntax error within the include file at virtual line 316.

I've had a look at the file in question and I'm not sure what's causing the problem. Try commenting that line out and see if the error persists.

31 minutes ago, G.Gonzalez said:

Well I think this is a BAD idea...  because late game is just people trying to cut the other off... There should be a "range" for locking... for example if a sector is 3 or more sectors away from any of your conquered sectors it should lock... making the battle more focused.

I think it's a perfectly good feature, and makes for a greater abundance of strategic opportunities for each team as the game progresses. If the game was always limited to a certain area it would just turn into an endless grind.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, target_practice said:

Since your file terminates at line 315, that means the game is reporting a syntax error within the include file at virtual line 316.

I've had a look at the file in question and I'm not sure what's causing the problem. Try commenting that line out and see if the error persists.

Appreciate the response target_practice! I made an error on the line issue.... it's line 314, not 316, but still peculiar nonetheless.

I'll try quoting out at the end(?) and see what happens. 

I have noticed (aside from this issue) that the spawned garrisons are still vanilla units even though I have put the RHS factions in the init module.

Thank you again for the help!