Yes.

8 hours ago, ataribaby said:

Very nice game mode. Possible to add option for a Player to be able to release or clear or sell his AI squad? I had this problem on veteran server where is no group indicators for AI squad mates and they were scattered around map/dead and I had team command tab full of ghosts.

Each subordinate has an action to dismiss them.

Ok I see now. Although It works only for units you bought yourself in same game session. If you  join AI leader that already has units or units are dead and not reported as dead they stay in your squad without possibility to clear it. Some more general way to clear all your squad will be welcome.

Hope I described it fine as English non-native with bad grammar (Czech here).

19 minutes ago, ataribaby said:

Ok I see now. Although It works only for units you bought yourself in same game session. If you  join AI leader that already has units or units are dead and not reported as dead they stay in your squad without possibility to clear it. Some more general way to clear all your squad will be welcome.

If you have dead units in your squad declare them as KIA to remove them.

Ok and that AI already in squad in the moment I join? They are alive and there is no dismiss option.

Code should handle this and add Dismiss option for already existing AI units. I think best will be simple Team management Dialog as part of long press I dialog.

I'm pretty sure they do have a dismiss option, in my experience.

But even if they don't, if they're somewhere far away get them to read off their grid and then stop so you can go and find them; at which point you can move on with them or just shoot them.

No already existing AI squad members doesn't have dismiss option - it is clearly a bug.

Also I  have problem AI crews to follow me or AI driver to go move if I am commander. I just bought two helis - one I manned with AI gunner and me as pilot and second one was manned with AI and they never took off.

35 minutes ago, ataribaby said:

Also I  have problem AI crews to follow me or AI driver to go move if I am commander. I just bought two helis - one I manned with AI gunner and me as pilot and second one was manned with AI and they never took off.

Did you give them a move order? Did you tell them to put the engine on?

Yep move order. Why I should tell em to turn on engine? It was never case before. I am sitting in APC as commander with my squad inside like driver and crew and no way. Same if I have second vehicle occupied fully by AI - no way to make heli to follow me. I must missing something.

1 minute ago, ataribaby said:

Yep move order. Why I should tell em to turn on engine? It was never case before. I am sitting in APC as commander with my squad inside like driver and crew and no way. Same if I have second vehicle occupied fully by AI - no way to make heli to follow me. I must missing something.

Ive always commanded AI with telling them to start their engine first, but that maybe a hangover from playing BI games since OFP.

I've noticed there seems to be a strange bug where AI vehicle crew will disobey move orders while you are in the same vehicle as them.

I'm not sure under what circumstances it occurs, but when it does you'll just have to make do with manually driving or ordering them from outside the vehicle.

any chance of bigger randomization which vehicle AI uses? for me both sides just keeps using only 1 type of vehicle, even if there is 10+ available for purchase

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jezuro said:

Basically anything can be added to an asset list. See how here: https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/MP_Warlords

How can i see the default asset list so i can make a copy of it and add to it myself. 
be a lot easier and i would understand better how its written. 

maybe a pastebin or something in the wiki? 

i found your old warlords on workshop and dePBO'd it so i can look at the asset list it looks clearer now i see it complete. i have an idea what to do. ill just include it in my description.ext though

Thank you for the gamemode and wiki instructions. I am sad that I can't set AAF as a main playable faction, since I manly play as them :/

• Like 2

Hmm after whole night play I must say this mode although very nice is very bugged. AI problems, stuck on spawn, ordered AIs do not join me as I am in some bugged state as part of different squad and not my own leader and so on.

3 hours ago, Tyl3r99 said:

How can i see the default asset list so i can make a copy of it and add to it myself. 
be a lot easier and i would understand better how its written. 

maybe a pastebin or something in the wiki? 

i found your old warlords on workshop and dePBO'd it so i can look at the asset list it looks clearer now i see it complete. i have an idea what to do. ill just include it in my description.ext though

Use DePBO to open missions_f_warlords.pbo and copy the asset list from the config.cpp within.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ataribaby said:

Hmm after whole night play I must say this mode although very nice is very bugged. AI problems, stuck on spawn, ordered AIs do not join me as I am in some bugged state as part of different squad and not my own leader and so on.

I presume this is with Revive enabled?

Just played for 3 hours with a small group of players on a custom version I through together on Malden - very enjoyable, lots of action and zero bugs (just lucky maybe).  

Can anyone confirm that if players join as OPFOR that they CANNOT wear NATO or AAF uniforms etc - pretty sure I was engaging other human players dressed as......me, lol

Great stuff!!

1 hour ago, Jezuro said:

I presume this is with Revive enabled?

Yep Jezuro, I think revive was enabled. I had similar problems when enabled it in my own mission - something is broken there. Real shame as Warlords is very nice mode.

It was on official BI warlord servers - played mainly on Veteran so we can rule out mods problems.

• Thanks 1

I have a suggestion about Warlord, i really like this scenario but i think it need a persistence for the controled sector, cause if the game is too long (for exemple a custom game with hardest rule) the AI do not respond after a moment (moving or teleport to owned sector). The server load is good after 12h (48-50 FPS) but i think that just require a restart.

I have also have an other question, it is possible to use the high command module without breack the mission ? for exemple 1 slot avaible for each side (officer for exemple) the other slot linked as subordinate. 

59 minutes ago, blackiyto said:

It's an addon, not a mission file. You can either run the game from the launcher with the correct mod

What are you talking about? It's not an addon, not anymore.

2 hours ago, target_practice said:

Use DePBO to open missions_f_warlords.pbo and copy the asset list from the config.cpp within.

cant seem to read the cpp file just loads of symbols when opening in notepad++. 

I would much rather the author or someone upload a full example of a asset list on the wiki..