Please help me, I cant spawn in base located on the USS platform. The player starts underwater and i cant set/use elevation with "respawn_west/east" marker. It doesnt work.

You will have to work around that with some scripting, respawn system is not natively used for spawning on a floating object.

• Like 1

I have to commend you for your responsiveness on the forum.

Imo a mission like this was long needed.

I do have some questions/suggestions:

Is it possible to dismiss an AI unit that is not close by?

I'm guessing that player not being visible on map is configurable? But not related to difficulty settings?

Can AI units under my command be visible on the map?

1 minute ago, venthorror said:

Is it possible to dismiss an AI unit that is not close by?

If you select your subordinate and press 6 for action list, there should be a dismiss option.

2 minutes ago, venthorror said:

I'm guessing that player not being visible on map is configurable? But not related to difficulty settings?

Player visibility on map is left for difficulty setting. Visibility of other players is configurable in the Parameters menu.

2 minutes ago, venthorror said:

Can AI units under my command be visible on the map?

Also a difficulty setting.

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

If you select your subordinate and press 6 for action list, there should be a dismiss option.

Playing on official server. There is no option..:eh:

0623A386318E2B79C12913A2BDE1C8C23660A26A

You have both of them selected.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jezuro said:

There's a bug that currently allows only a very limited selection of vehicles to be requested by the AI, particularly on BLUFOR side.

A fix is ready to be deployed as soon as possible.

Ohhhh ok, thank you!! LOVE this game mode. I will be excited to see what you have planned for it in the long haul
just a shame we will have to wait a while for patches for this mission file as it has to go through main game. 

nonetheless well done sir

50 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

You have both of them selected.

I have tried before with singular unit and not had the option. Not sure what is going on? F2 -> 6 -> Cycle through (don't see dismiss). Might of been older build? Will try when I next play and report back.

EDIT: It indeed was an old build. Probably early RC. Just tested and it is working fine, providing you manually select. Would be nice to have mass delete with selected but not a big deal.

can someone help me Im trying to set up the sectors but it's not working. So I pretty much sync them all together with the opfor and bluefor base plus the sectors. and all the sectors are selected independent but when I go into the match I dont see any of the sectors at all?

https://imgur.com/HPnkpUN

https://imgur.com/SfL0833

https://imgur.com/7uWI1g5

Try getting rid of all modules except the bases, sectors and init module. Make sure the synchronizations are correct (really synced to proper modules, watch out for misclicks).

What is the tiny sync line in the BLUFOR base?

I have played some more yesterday and i have a few suggestions. 

1: Stamina system needs a rework, a soldier can not run out of breath after 10 seconds, it takes 2 minutes to regain and 10 seconds to drain. 

2: Weapon loadout should not affect the users stamina or not as much as it is right now. ( Has been answerd ) 

3: The rebuy your last loadout option should spawn you with new mags instead of last held amount. 

4: The arsenal should allow players to add magazines to their loadout, a mk18 comes with only 3 mags. ( Has been answerd, you need to be in backpack or vest to add ) 

5: Let players equip any clothing, i like the special purpose helmet wich has been added but we need to be able to wear the suit aswel ( since thermal is active this is basicly a must ) 

6: Ammo crates should spawn ALL ammo types, for instance now it does not contain 20 rnd 7.62 for MK series.

7: Clean up crashed vehicles sooner, if a jet is downed on the runway it needs to despawn faster. 

8: It is hard to see if a player belongs on your team or not when viewing from a distance, crosshair has to be on the player for it to show the name, can this be looked @, it should be more visable. ( Has been answerd, must use binoc's to identify, more emersion )

This is it for now, keep up the great work, this game mode has it all but needs some tweaks. 

Edited by I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon
filled in what has been answerd already

29 minutes ago, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

1: Stamina system needs a rework, a soldier can not run out of breath after 10 seconds, it takes 2 minutes to regain and 10 seconds to drain. 

2: Weapon loadout should not affect the users stamina or not as much as it is right now. 

This is the wrong place to go complaining about the fatigue system, which has nothing to do with warlords.

Besides, if you're running out of stamina that quickly then I would suggest you stop bringing a sniper rifle, missile launcher, and carryall full of ammo into battle.

34 minutes ago, target_practice said:

This is the wrong place to go complaining about the fatigue system, which has nothing to do with warlords.

Besides, if you're running out of stamina that quickly then I would suggest you stop bringing an LMG, missile launcher, and carryall full of ammo into battle.

im not using a full loadout as you said, its just an mk18abr 3 mags no backpack, just a vest and clothes as you can not select how many mags you take in the arsenal. 

Besides running a low weight sniper loadout should not take 2 minutes to regain stamina. 

Edited by R0adki11
flame-baiting remarks removed.

I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon, calm down or you will be banned.

5 minutes ago, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

you can not select how many mags you take in the arsenal.

You can.

6 minutes ago, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

Besides running a low weight sniper loadout should not take 2 minutes to regain stamina.

It doesn't.

1 hour ago, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

I have played some more yesterday and i have a few suggestions. 

This is standard Arma3, perhaps play on a server where stamina is disabled?

2: Weapon loadout should not affect the users stamina or not as much as it is right now. 

It should do, as the weight of the weapons will ultimately affect your stamina.

8: It is hard to see if a player belongs on your team or not when viewing from a distance, crosshair has to be on the player for it to show the name, can this be looked @, it should be more visable. 

Use binoculars or a scope to PID (Personal Identification) your targets.

17 minutes ago, Jezuro said:

I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon, calm down or you will be banned.

Okay.... 

You can.

Correct, i see that you have to add them while looking @ your backback  or vest.

It doesn't.

If you say so but everyone on the server was complaining about this. 

4 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

This is standard Arma3, perhaps play on a server where stamina is disabled?

Perhaps? i will look in to that

It should do, as the weight of the weapons will ultimately affect your stamina.

It should but equiping a sniper rifle with only 3 mags and nothing else will fill the bar to 95% 2 grenades and some smokes will make it 100%, seems off to me but okay. 

Use binoculars or a scope to PID (Personal Identification) your targets.

Good call, will start doing so. 

1 minute ago, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

It should but equipping a sniper rifle with only 3 mags and nothing else will fill the bar to 95% 2 grenades and some smokes will make it 100%, seems off to me but okay. 

if its one of the heavy sniper rifles and not a marksman rifle then you shouldn't really be trying to run around with that sort of weapon. Its a heavy weapon, snipers are for sniping not assaulting.

Just now, R0adki11 said:

if its one of the heavy sniper rifles and not a marksman rifle then you shouldn't really be trying to run around with that sort of weapon. Its a heavy weapon, snipers are for sniping not assaulting.

Yeah running with a lynx is a bad idea, always has been but like i said in my post, i use the MK18 series ( marksman ) 

1 minute ago, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

Yeah running with a lynx is a bad idea, always has been but like i said in my post, i use the MK18 series ( marksman ) 

Well then its likely the other gear that you are carrying which will affect your stamina, all gear in Arma3 has a weight. This includes your backpack, helmet, body armour etc.

2 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Well then its likely the other gear that you are carrying which will affect your stamina, all gear in Arma3 has a weight. This includes your backpack, helmet, body armour etc.

So the gear i use is: 

1x overal

1x: leg strap

1x: Special purpose helemt

1x: Mk18ABR with all attachments and 3 magazines

1x: first aid kit. 

If you ask me, this is a very light weight. 

The fix should be to allow stamina regeneration when walking, moving but obviously not when running. 

I'm not sure why you're struggling with that loadout.

Since I have no problem maintaining my character's stamina with a much heavier loadout than that, I can only assume you are constantly trying to sprint up hills or something.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, target_practice said:

I'm not sure why you're struggling with that loadout.

Since I have no problem maintaining my character's stamina with a much heavier loadout than that, I can only assume you are constantly trying to sprint up hills or something.

i find it strange aswel. 

well from insertion point to sector ( about 400/500 meters ) will take you about 5 minutes to run/walk

Been playing arma since alpha and have 5800 hours clocked ( https://steamcommunity.com/id/howmuch4urmom/ ) and i have never seen it drain so fast. 

Nor have i seen it gain so slow. I can imagine with a navid launcher etc it should take a bit longer. 

But please let not this be the main focus, i think some of my other point should be looked @ first. 

Hello again!. Is the IA able to buy or take boats to go to the other shore? They cant achieve that when I disabe the fast traveling.

27 minutes ago, Markkos26 said:

Hello again!. Is the IA able to buy or take boats to go to the other shore? They cant achieve that when I disabe the fast traveling.

Unfortunately no.