We'll see. There are some ideas we could try, but nothing set in stone yet.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HazJ said:

I was hoping you had an alternative plan. Does this mean that updates to WL are going to be rare? Based on how often A3 patches get released. You could always keep 1.86 and change the rev number (1.86.xx) as mentioned above so that updates, etc keep on flowing.

Ever heard of dev branch lad? :f:

Why not use dev branch @Jezuro ? This way at least interested people could switch and try/play the latest development version of Warlords.

Well, yes, that's how the update process works :)

Once again, can we please get a parameter that restricts where forces can be airdropped?

What do you mean?

1 minute ago, Jezuro said:

What do you mean?

A parameter to remove the ability for players and AI to airdrop vehicles, infantry, etc on their own position, which will instead force them to drop them on secured objectives.

• Like 1

I wasn't planning that, but I suppose it could be made more expensive.

• Thanks 3

Hm, really enjoying the mode, its awesome! Tweaking is obviously needed.

official BI server:

I got people to vote me admin, so I can set up parameters (revive!!), but for some reason difficulty was set to "forced". Which was 1st person but with recruit visual aid. No way to change that.

So dunno whats going on there.

Great game mode!

Also - in SP zone voting does not work, I set up a mission but the voting bar would not move at all. Is this known or does it need a ticket?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, megagoth1702 said:

Also - in SP zone voting does not work, I set up a mission but the voting bar would not move at all. Is this known or does it need a ticket?

This is a known issue, I'm working on it.

• Thanks 1

@megagoth1702 interesting, can i you please tell me what server IP and port was that Warlord serve r?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jezuro said:

You will be able to wear any uniform that you normally could in sandbox in the next patch.

Its possible to do now by scripting? how? 

Thanks!

1 minute ago, marcosguevaradominguez said:

Its possible to do now by scripting? how? 

Thanks!

It's not possibly currently.

official servers the vote to reset vote was turned off this is normal? 

It's disabled by default.

How can I start this on a dedi server if the missions don't show up on the mission list?  Previously we were using the @warlords mod.

Hi!

A little suggestion, but might have already been mentioned: when teleporting to a location, make sure we don't spawn right next to an enemy.

1 minute ago, Sparker said:

Hi!

A little suggestion, but might have already been mentioned: when teleporting to a location, make sure we don't spawn right next to an enemy.

You can see that enemies are in the vicinity of your Fast travel location if you look for exclamation marks next to the marker. The more exclamation marks, the closer the enemy is. Fast travel is not meant to sneak you through the enemy lines.

Yes but it is pleasant neither for me nor for my enemy if I spawn right on his head by chance. I think this check wouldn't harm much.

Anyway, that's a nice mode, it was quite fun to play. It reminds me of EUTW server, but with more accessible proper weapons and bigger role of AI usage.

5 hours ago, target_practice said:

Ever heard of dev branch lad? :f:

Of course but it isn't really the best method imo just to deliver mission updates to WL. Assuming that is what the update only contains.

i'm configurating a mission and i need (as an admin) to do some test but I need more Command Points, how can i increase my CP, is there a command line to do that?