In the warlords init module i put "IND_G_F"... and there's no garrison !?! :(

Confirmed, sorry about that... Independent FIA units are configured with protected scope which I didn't realize, so they aren't passed into the units pool. Will be fixed soon.

In the warlords init module i put "IND_G_F"... and there's no garrison !?! :(

That is because (last time I checked) the Warlords Spawn Module (or at least the Response Team Module) will search for groups that are defined for a faction, and the independent guerillas have no groups defined by default. However, I am using the faction as local garrisons, because luckily Axyl/Axek has created a small addon that will bring those groups and factions back. Find it HERE.

Anyway, same topic, playing an independent faction is still impossible. Getting to play as AAF for example was a little bit trickier, for that I had to port the entire IND_F faction to Blufor (by creating an addon) myself.

Edited by Dar

There is a way to download MOD when one player enter in server?

Because nothing go to download mod for play.

Thanks for help.

Antony... Mods are independently downloaded, not from the game server but rather from places like Armaholic and Steam. Missions and their associated scripts are downloaded from game servers.

UPDATE: Version 0.93 (Jul 8 2015)

Changelog:

Added: Fatigue on / off mission parameter

Added: Mod icon in the main menu

Fixed: Various minor issues

Antony... Mods are independently downloaded, not from the game server but rather from places like Armaholic and Steam. Missions and their associated scripts are downloaded from game servers.

I know. I play from Arma Assault and I do missions ....

Nothing download mod ........ player do not even inform.

It should implement the mission.

If you're a Steam Workshop subscriber, the missions should be listed in the MP setup screen (some users expected to see them in different colors, note that their name is in white since they're configured in CfgMissions). Also make sure to restart the game after subscribing.

If you downloaded the pbo from a mirror, you need to have it in an Addons folder (either in the game root or a mod folder), not MPMissions.

Technically, you could run it in singleplayer, though respawning wouldn't work. You can however create a local MP game and play as host with AI.

Excellent mod :)

Is there a way to run it on my dedi server,

Thank you

Sure, as long as the addon si present in the game you're running as server, you'll see all the scenarios in the mission voting dialog.

i put the "MP_Warlords_01.Altis" in my MPmisions where my server is located, and when i #missions in multiplayer, i get this error on my server screen Include file A3\JEZ_warlords\cfgMission\Params.hpp not found

You don't have unpack the addon and copy the mission folders, if you have the addon actvated on the server, the missions will appear in the list. They're configured in CfgMissions so the includes won't work when extracted.

This work on SP?

Learned this lesson long ago... never play missions in SP. Many scripts/mods are not designed to work in SP. Start a multiplayer game, choose LAN, play solo.

You don't have unpack the addon and copy the mission folders, if you have the addon actvated on the server, the missions will appear in the list. They're configured in CfgMissions so the includes won't work when extracted.

Working now, i read your replies on Steam and figured it out :) :)

Thank you

btw. because Warlords are addon you can use -serverMod= to silently use it on server ;)

Please excuse my ignorance, but would "silently" mean players could join and play Warlords, without the mod running clientside?

Please excuse my ignorance, but would "silently" mean players could join and play Warlords, without the mod running clientside?

no, he needs the mod, it's just that you can omit that info ...

Just started playing with this yesterday, what an awesome design!

I couple of PROs i see:

-Single player compatible!

-Modular design!

-Simple design to port to any map!

I also want to thank you for sharing the tool "DSpeech". This would be cool for future mission designs by users!

Latest,

I know this is a MP scenario, but there are reasons i would like to see if i can run it in SP mode (pausing, etc..). I understand Respawn is dead in water (unless i use a different way of doing it), but what i noticed is CP window and i think the calculating of CP stopped working after loading a saved session. If you can think of an easy way to support that. Would be great.

Again thanks for taking the time out of your own life to make this for the comminuty!

Great mod all running good,..

Couple of suggestions

1. Revive system, saves having to respawn everytime you die, (FAR revive is quite good)

2. You cant plant explosives when holding binoculars, (not important, just a observaton.

3. If you start as BLUFOR you can parachute straight into OPFOR base and the mission will end, Its fine if you playing with friends, but not if some muppet decides to join and ruin it for us all, (Maybe all bases have to be captured before taking OPFOR

4. RHS when i try to run these, itjust takes me back to mission screen

5. When buying the Hemit(Ammo truck) it only contains 10 FAK`s

Thank you

Edited by TheSh1tGamer
Cos i can

If you start as BLUFOR you can parachute straight into OPFOR base and the mission will end, Its fine if you playing with friends, but not if some muppet decides to join and ruin it for us all, (Maybe all bases have to be captured before taking OPFOR

How did you manage to do that? Any repro?

RHS when i try to run these, itjust takes me back to mission screen

If you have the latest RHS mod installed, they should be working fine.

When buying the Hemit(Ammo truck) it only contains 10 FAK`s

Ammo trucks are designed to rearm vehicles.

Thanks for the feedback!

If you start as BLUFOR you can parachute straight into OPFOR base and the mission will end, Its fine if you playing with friends, but not if some muppet decides to join and ruin it for us all, (Maybe all bases have to be captured before taking OPFOR

Should of said driving into OPFOR base, Just tried it now and your defences worked) it must of been linked to one of the last towns we captured,that is why it let us finish without completeing all towns.

If you have the latest RHS mod installed, they should be working fine.

I presumed they automatically came from steam workshop ?

Thank you

Edited by TheSh1tGamer

RHS scenarios require the RHS mod (http://www.rhsmods.org/). I've added them because many people wanted to play Warlords with RHS assets.

works very well and is fun. We did some playing and also the save works like a charm. Love it.

One little item: When we restart a mission with lots of progress, the AI buys vehicles at the base and then tries to cross the island with them. Which takes very long, if they arrive at all. Depended on base location, many or even all got stuck.

maybe have another fast travel mode to allow AI to fast travel with vehicles. Or at least make the AI first fast travel to frontline and then buy vehicles?

@quiet_man: I'll see what can be done, thanks for the input!

------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime:

UPDATE: Version 0.94 (Jul 17 2015)

Changelog:

Fixed: AI would sometimes get stuck after the last update

Fixed: Various performance tweaks