Jezuro,

My vote too for being able to use other models than vanilla. Iron front is definetly on my wish list!

Don't forget that apart from the AAF garrison, you can customize the assets already. Check the first post for documentation on that, it's not too hard ;)

Sorry for another suggestions :)

Can you split the Warlord modules into multiple parts? e.g.

1. Basic sector system

Connect the "activate" and "capture" condition to the overall Arma trigger system so people can define own "sector activated" or "sector captured" conditions?

2. Voting system

3. Buy menus and Command-points

4. Fast travel

5. A module to activate civilians for active sectors?

This way people could use elements to build their own missions around it.

e.g. A traditional CTI with base building but using the sector system but have the commander activate sectors.

A "hardcore" warlord mission without commandpoints & buying but only fixed placed resources on map (e.g. you need to capture a zone to get a tank or heli placed there)

and so on

I think it could be a very good general framework for multiplayer missions where you often have the problem how to keep the people together and AI environment at limits.

Edited by quiet_man
Little corrections

I'm afraid this would require massive overwrites in the core system which I've never planned for. :(

Great TvT missions.

Would be nice if you could add 2 more start up parameters:

1. Disable thermals for all vehicles

2. Disable AI gobbledygook with

enableSentences false

;

Not sure yet of these would be game breakers....

1) Dynamic groups for COOP... nice to see where your squadies are.

2) Revive.

Revive is kinda easy, I'd suggest Farook's Revive. It's player on player only (AI can't revive), but at least it works... Unless you want to use ACE3, none of the others work at this time afaik.

I'll add one more to this list too ;)

3) Outlawled's Mag Repack Script

for repacking magazines.

I can install these myself, but thought I'd just put them there for ya as an idea.

... i just use the game Revive these days. Already edited in. It was a suggestion for the official release. Did same with dynamic groups.

BTW I am suggesting native game features. Keeping this one clean, as it were.

Edited by lawndartleo

I love this Gamemod!! Nice job!

Whats about custom Missions for this Mod mixed up with user made scripts based on the mission file.

I mean scripts like a revive system?!

Is is ok to build this kind of missions based on this gamemode to release them?

Is is ok to build this kind of missions based on this gamemode to release them?

Sure! The reason the system is modular is specifically so you can use it as a framework for your own scenarios.

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the custom asset list work, could you give more detailed instructions? Thanks.

I'm going to update the relevant part of documentation tomorrow, the instructions are indeed a bit brief at the moment. Sorry about that.

UPDATE: Version 0.91 (Jun 23 2015)

Changelog:

Added: RHS versions of all scenarios

Added: RHS requisition preset (RHSDefaultAll, RHSDefaultInfantry, RHSDefaultVehicles, RHSDefaultAircraft, RHSDefaultDefences)

Added: Airdrop sound FX

Changed: Various cost balances

Added: Fast travel availability is optional for both AI and players in module / scenario parameters

Added: Airdrop refund policy

---------- Post added at 17:30 ---------- Previous post was at 17:23 ----------

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the custom asset list work, could you give more detailed instructions? Thanks.

Documentation updated with more relevant information.

Sorry Jezuro, but i have the same problem !! :(

I extracted and put your mission on our dedicated server, to have it by default launch !

And we've got again 2 times "gear", "defence", "sector vote", and other request !

This is the mission i've compiled for : http://sendbox.fr/pro/aacsekz01u8t/MP_Warlords_01.Altis.pbo.html

Try it on dedicated server, and tell me if you have same issue. Only "@warlords" is activated on our server !

Edited by chal00

Try it on dedicated server, and tell me if you have same issue. Only "@warlords" is activated on our server !

Tried it, got everything as it should be (only once). Can you tell me more about the game setup? How many players, do all of them see it twice, etc.? Thanks!

So I played for a bit last night. I have a question. How do these garrison squads work or how does one defend the flags you've captured? Not once did I see a friendly unit spawn to defend a flag I had captured. As soon as voting completed, all units instantly teleport to that new flag.

Is there some possibility of implementing a request menu for squads that you can assign to go places?

@Steeps:

As mentioned in Core mechanics:

If a sector is targeted and was previously seized by the other faction, garrison of that faction will be spawned and defend the sector.

Which means that a garrison of your faction will spawn at the sector once the enemy faction votes for it, provided you've seized it for the first time. The Independent faction can attack your sector at any time, but your garrison will respond only to sector voting of the enemy (BLUFOR or OPFOR).

Is this a mod rather than just a gamemode? E.g does it work with vanilla players or do people need to be running this "mod" to join? I ask as there are no .stratis.pbo files I can just drop into mpmissions on the server...

All players need to own the addon in order to play.

Does the update in any way affect the sample mission? Not sure why it would. It's module driven so I guessing the answer is no but there may be a game breaker that I don't want to discover 30 minutes in.

No Sir, the sample scenario wasn't affected.

Sorry :(

I have got 2 times "gear" , "aircraft" , etc : http://imgur.com/mQJGwUR

And : http://imgur.com/PcYUriM

I extracted and put your mission on our dedicated server, to have it by default launch !

This is the mission i've compiled for : http://sendbox.fr/pro/aacsekz01u8t/MP_Warlords_01.Altis.pbo.html

Is it only me with this issue ? :eek:

Great job on the mission, really fun to play! I only have a small complaint.

I like to enjoy a more "hardcore" experience (markers and fast travel disable with a low CP start on elite difficulty), my only problem is this results in VERY long mission times with no way to save my progress. I would really like to see a save feature implemented as this mission is extremely fun but I just spent 2 hours just for it to be reset when I leave. :(

Keep up the good work!

-Dark Demise

Edited by DarkDemise

Yes, progress saving is something I'm working on. First iteration will be available in the next update.