I imagine you need to get the addon loaded on the server somehow.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:45 ----------

No other mods or addons are required to run Warlords.

I'll investigate the possibility of adding bisign in the near future.

Would be great if can sign your mod as fast as possible that we can create a public dedivated server

I'm going to release plain editor version of the Stratis scenario soon so you'll see how the setup works. Thinking back, I should have done that directly on the release. Sorry for the delay guys.

I'm going to release plain editor version of the Stratis scenario soon so you'll see how the setup works. Thinking back, I should have done that directly on the release. Sorry for the delay guys.

Just was about to ask the same, np, we will wait :)

PS: Could unpack the pbo but it feels impolite. Thank you for the work.

Edited by quiet_man
adding content

Nice!!!... this is going to be fun... mission(s) with purpose.

Thanks Jezuro!

Some Feedback/Suggestions from some a little COOP playing:

The missions are fun and fast passed. The AI using fast-travel and buy resources where they are makes much for good gameplay (less chances for them to get stuck somewhere on map)

Potential bug:

Starting Stratis with giving AI 75% of the sectors, the AI started an attack on our base straight on but did not use fast travel. So they very very slowly wandered across the whole map.

Some suggestions for COOP gameplay:

Saving: Would it be possible to enable a very very simple saving, like saving state (side) of sectors only? Maybe in addition commandpoints also? So we could roughly start a game in a state we left.

Can you separate Commandpoints income for sides or player/AI? (So we can give AI a bonus income to compensate for artificial (not so) intelligence :)

Some players like the transport/logistigs aspect of the game, an option to disable fast-travel for players might help them.

Hello all if anyone gets this onto a public server let me know! I have tried but cannot do it, so let us know I want to play on a public server with this mod :)

I'm putting together a todo list for the first update. I had multiple requests for an RHS setup, so that's something I'd like to address, as well as various expansions for existing parameters. Saving your progress is more of a long-term task, but I'll definitely think about how would I go about implementing it so it works reliably.

Again, thanks for the feedback and overwhelmingly positive reactions, we've already reached 1300+ subs!

@Jezuro - .bikey file makes server admins happy :p

Edited by SavageCDN

If you export your sample mission in multiplayer mission, you'll have "\A3\JEZ_Warlords\cfgWLMissionParams.hpp" not found !

And after you must delete the warlords_sample.pbo in MPmissions if you want to restart game !

Great Idea.

Anyone have this automatically loading on their Dedicated Server? Can't get it loading for us.

If you export your sample mission in multiplayer mission, you'll have "\A3\JEZ_Warlords\cfgWLMissionParams.hpp" not found !

And after you must delete the warlords_sample.pbo in MPmissions if you want to restart game !

My bad, I forgot you can't include packed files when exporting to pbo. Instead, copy the content of this file into your description.ext directly:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzHpeRtzFOqHRHhHYnJHQ2plZzA/edit

---------- Post added at 10:46 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Addon signed, bikey here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwf5t22mazbxrju/Jezuro.bikey?dl=0

I really like the concept of "active" sectors. It focuses battle and as such reduces strain on CPU.

Well done, well made addon and mission, we could do with more like this from BIS, official or unofficial.

Has anyone tried this without AI just PVP?

Hi Jezuro ;)

I have a question, i finally did a template just before you publish your own :) ... and thanks to you to give it us, because i saw many cool things in yours, mine was just a basic module placement with my own base type !

Thanks too for the Bikey ;)

But i have a problem in my template ! I took an old TvT that i have with a Zeus master (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=327490714), i removed all useless scripts and added your modules.

Than i tried two things in one : your mod with a Zeus !

And i launched it on a dedicated server...

Since the beginning, i have two times the written notifications like you can see here :

PcYUriMm.jpg

mQJGwURm.jpg

Then i talked you about the Zeus, because i don't know if the problem comes from this or not !

What do you think i can do (or not) to remove duplicated text ?

Thanks for the .bikey :)

Great Idea.

Anyone have this automatically loading on their Dedicated Server? Can't get it loading for us.

For the life of me I can't remember how to do this... IIRC in Arma 2 there was a Kju addon that removed the stock BIS missions from the rotation list... but not sure how to specify a mission in an addon for server.cfg rotation.

btw. because Warlords are addon you can use -serverMod= to silently use it on server ;)

What do you think i can do (or not) to remove duplicated text ?

Sorry, the images are too tiny for me to read :(

---------- Post added at 20:46 ---------- Previous post was at 20:45 ----------

2000 subscribers and still ticking! To celebrate, I've scheduled the first update for early next week. There will be some balancing in CP costs, new parameters for separating players / AI rules, an extra airdrop effect and, by popular demand, RHS support. Hope you'll have fun with Warlords over the weekend!

2000 subscribers and still ticking! To celebrate, I've scheduled the first update for early next week. There will be some balancing in CP costs, new parameters for separating players / AI rules, an extra airdrop effect and, by popular demand, RHS

support. Hope you'll have fun with Warlords over the weekend!

Great news! could you also add an option to disable fast travel for AI? Its not a must but it would be more realistic gameplay for smaller coop and sp games:)

If you disable Fast Travel in Paramaters, the AI shouldn't be able to use it in the current version.

ok. maybe i overlooked some settings in the editor, ill check. Thanks:)

I absolutely love this mission. Finally a reason to play ArmA 3 again. But is it possible to edit the factions and replace them with custom ones?

For example lets say I want to create a custom Warlords mission based on your sample - but on Isla Duala with custom GUER militia being your "Default"-faction. I found the entrys for OPFOR and BLUFOR units that can be spawned/requested but I couldn't figure out how the Defaults (GUER) are being deployed apart from the few vehicles patroling around that are on the map from the start.

So I don't quite get how the AAF soldiers are spawned and how I might be able to change them to another green faction. Any Intel on that?

Edited by Dar

2000 subscribers and still ticking! To celebrate, I've scheduled the first update for early next week. There will be some balancing in CP costs, new parameters for separating players / AI rules, an extra airdrop effect and, by popular demand, RHS support. Hope you'll have fun with Warlords over the weekend!

Sorry :(

I have got 2 times "gear" , "aircraft" , etc : http://imgur.com/mQJGwUR

And : http://imgur.com/PcYUriM

Not sure yet of these would be game breakers....

1) Dynamic groups for COOP... nice to see where your squadies are.

2) Revive.

So I don't quite get how the AAF soldiers are spawned and how I might be able to change them to another green faction. Any Intel on that?

Will take a look, I'm sure I can make this customizable too.

---------- Post added at 09:19 ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 ----------

I have got 2 times "gear" , "aircraft" , etc

Interesting. I'm going to fire up Zeus and find out what the problem is. Thanks for your report!