Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Ingram mac 10

Pretty good. Fires really fast too. smile.gif

Um, I suppose I should point out I didn't make it...looking at my first post, I can see where you might think I did.

Made by these guys : AEF Campaign

I initially thought the same thing, but I'm guessing these guys were working on it well before BIS anounced the features of the upcoming patch.

Also, BIS didn't say anything about their Ingram coming in a silenced variety...

I hope that the weapon names are different so they can work w/ 1.85. I remember when I got resistance there were a few weapons that were old addons (ie G8 Uzi) that showed up in place of the BIS Uzi on the BlackOp.

Yep, should be different -

WinMAC10           WinMAC10mag (normal version)

WinMAC10SD   WinMAC10smag (silenced version)

From BIS

Ingram (Ingram, IngramMag)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Oct. 10 2002,03:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What's the point though if BIS have made one themselves confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Well, now the official BIS Ingram is out, I would say (IMHO) that this one is better. wink.gif

Whats the deal with the BIS MAC-10's terrige ROF?

IRL, I'm pretty sure this thing fires over 1,000 bullets a minute... but I might be wrong confused.gif

YEs Winny's is far better than the BIS one, in looks, ROF, etc. The real thing fires up to 1200 for the MAC10 and 1600 for the MAC11. wow.gif