Sign in to follow this  
Rastavovich

Ov-10 bronco v1.1 is out

We finally managed to get the OV-10 v1.1 ready for download.

We also included a 6th version of the Bronco which is capable of transporting 5 para troopers in the rear cargo bay.

Fixes since version 1.0:

- Fixed the "invalid texture aspect 256x16" that occured on voodoo chipset based videocards.

- Minor tweaking of armament.

- New SpecOP version added.

- Plane now looses less speed in turns.

- Different max speeds values set for different bronco versions.

- various little improvements/bugfixes.

- fixed: AI crashing when taking off from runway.

- Improved handling.

Known issues:

- AI still tries to pull up the plane before it reaches takeoff speed. (fixed, they will not crash anymore)

- Landing gear sometimes shows up on the crashed plane, even when it was retrackted on crash.

- AI has very bad aim when using the cannons/Mg's. we are unable to correct this, since ofp engine controls AI.

- AI sometimes drops too many bombs on light armored/unarmored targets. (but they will be nicely dead smile.gif

We hope to get asap a mirror on www.ofp-zone.de.

Hope you all have phun with it.

Greetz

Rastavovich

PS: For all those who don't know our URL (ts ts ts) klick on the banner in my signature, that will directly take you to our site.

AWESOME! I loved the original and had no clue you were planning on updating it so soon. Great spec op version too! DKM have really proved themselves to be some of the best addon makers in the community. Keep up the great work. smile.gif

Is the texture quality affected (or is it effected) by the new texture size?

(Close up, when the textures have to be resized to fit larger screen sizes)

---------------------------------------------------------

Edit:

I just tried the plane. It's awesome and the textures are fine... the only problem I noticed is the glass bubble/dome on the back of the cargo hold - it is too clear, you can barely see the glass unless you look really hard... consider adding some dirt or some bulletholes or something in the glass smile.gif

Wow, I just tried out the Bronco for the first time, you guys have done an excellent job. I wish BIS had put that much detail into their vehicles.

That spec-op plane will add a new level of fun to MP missions.

Great work!

Tyler

Great work !

This is how a plane should fly !

I flies great and doesn t handle like a brick when you turn smile.gif

Keep them coming,

Cheers