Sign in to follow this  
larsiano

What is wrong with bohemia developers

dear everyone who cares for more then the finansial upbringing of this company.

listen very carefully i will say this only once. waiting for 4 year after you anouces arme 3 for the game to arrive is a natural ocurrence. but what is not so natural is that arma3 is when it came out the most flawed game in the history of FPS. not only is it flawed beyond recognition it als o lakt the ability to interest, bring to life or even simulate closely this world and all militairy technical correctness. this ultra teenage kid guy named J-crow i this (who also does the voices) has probably found all his militairy information on the cartoon network and has skipped real life completely for a fictional world of money , religion and power. wich has little relation to the outside world. let me stop here by pointing out personal shortcommings and let me go deeper into the horror of the BIS company pollicy and the result this has on a product bought by many just out of companionshit towards the community

top 3 absolutely show stoppers for BIS development:

-your (mini) addons are not even woth writing about they have no backbone at all no playable content and add nothing to an already wothless build

-unnatural gunshake problems like korsakoff patients make me wonder what kind of wiskey is in your employees dek all day and all night long, perhaps it is passed on trough genes?

-your lighting or shouold i sAY DARKNESS ENGINE makes me think that if one cannot recognize who is in front you people with just open fire at anything moving beyond your perimitar making you a buch of gun crazy assholes we invented the atomic bom for and other nice plaything

gd, you have had year but all you do is talk talk talk and try to look at best as possible....the best of the best sir. if this continues all you can realize is you have allready died have gone to chec slovak whatever heaven.

the only good thing i can say for your account is that 99% of all game comps do exactly the ...and that is indoctrinize unknowing people with shit software that does not deserve the light of day.

ps: sorry for the spelling but heeeey im Dutch and not pretending to be anything else

1] i will update the issues for forseeing future untill it works like it is supposed too

DARKNESS Engine:

unit in full lighting setting is unrecognizable at 1.5 meters in front of you

possible sollutions: set light at 150% (max), turn of blur bloom crap does not fix it

Edited by larsiano
  • Like 1

Hello there

If you put your issues to the guys here with a bit more respect and less sarcasm you might find your issues addressed.

This way doesnt bode well.

Rgds

Lok

Two of your biggest issues in the game is your own inability to adjust gamma in the settings and to rest your weapon? Doesn't sound too bad, in my opinion.

I don't understand. Can't recognize units? What? I never even needed to have teamtags because all factions are so easy to identify. Do you play with broken monitor? Gamma / brightness adjustment?

Are you playing in 480p with low rendering?

Steam forums are leaking.
On the contrary, he's been here since Arma 2 *points to his profile* Not that that made this any more plausible, even after "reading between the lines" for his English.

"the most flawed game in the history of FPS... lacks the ability to interest..."

Still, has played the game for 1233 hours. :rolleyes:

http://www.armaholic.com/datas/users/bundeswehr-kleiderkammer-gear-of-the-german-armed-forces-v10-3_4.jpg (579 kB)

the guy in the back has local clouds above his head? or he is the brother of the darkman perhaps....

Yes, shadows are usually pretty dark in broad daylight.

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_free_images/0420-0906-2812-1245_desert_soldier_seen_through_a_hut_window_o.jpg

Edited by Greenfist

-snip-

Yeah, okay, you win this one. This was just behaviour I usually only see on the steam kindergarten.

Yeah, okay, you win this one. This was just behaviour I usually only see on the steam kindergarten.
*looks at his post history* Nah, pretty sure he's just trolling, considering that his English literally declined only for this thread.

"the most flawed game in the history of FPS... lacks the ability to interest..."

Still, has played the game for 1233 hours. :rolleyes:

Yes, shadows are usually pretty dark in broad daylight.

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_free_images/0420-0906-2812-1245_desert_soldier_seen_through_a_hut_window_o.jpg

interesting, dough the human eye can distinguize more light then any camera know to date

interesting, dough the human eye can distinguize more light then any camera know to date
so its impossible to rebut you with pictures. Whats the alternative? Look out of your window :D. We have a posting over testing culture in the internet.

Of course the human eye has much higher dynamic range. But to simulate it in a game would mean much lower contrast or a HDR looking image, which both would be really unnatural and ugly.

If you can't see the darker details in your image, you really should adjust your gamma and brightness settings, because the shadows in the image aren't even completely black.

If you see issues with the game, feel free to submit a ticket on the official bug tracker. Rants with personal insults will get you nowhere.