Sign in to follow this  
eddo36

E3 (June 16-19)

Dean Hall is making some kind of space exploration MMO.

Called Ion, which, IIRC, was the name of the PMC in Arma 2.

Wow that GR Wildlands is arcady as hell , almost like Army of Two - also meh setting , it's like when you don't know what plot to use in the game just use generic drug cartels that will do the job

graphics do look nice but the gameplay is pretty boring

Besides that, I somehow have a feeling that driving vehicles is going to be really bad. It depends from which game they copy it. If its Far Cry then relatively OK but seems like Watch Dogs, which is the worst ever. We'll see I suppose. Its most likely gonna be destroying outposts, probably climbing some sort of towers and few really boring, on-rails main missions.

Is there live camera again touring all around the halls of E3 from Gamespot or something? It's been very enjoyable to follow those in last couple of years the guy (Colin from gamespot if I remember right) going on all the booths.

bethesda press conference was pretty awesome i have to say, quite a bit of gameplay, no marketing BS like from microsoft, and nice titles, no excessive amount of coverage for the less interesting titles . Can only recommend watching it.

I wasn't very excited for FO4 before (based on trailer and infos) - definitely changed now. Todd Howard is boss :cool:

Quite alot of big games this year though, feels way more interesting then E3 2014 (at least from what i can recall)

Edited by X3KJ

I have high hopes for F4,Anno 2205,Hitman and DX:Mankind Divided after what I've seen.

ME4:Andromeda looked interesting but this is the new Biowhore where DA:I was a great "success" so it's safe to believe ME4 will be a sandbox game full of mmo filler crap.

GR Wildlands looked ok-ish but unlike EA there is at least a chance to get it right,UBItroll usually gets one right and two wrong.

Surprised You guys actually bash GR: Wildlands. This looks great compared to shitty Future Soldier and "meh" GRAW's.

Yes, the shooting seems tame and lame, but:

1) It probably will be adjusted during the beta-testing and balancing phase, plus it probably can be adjusted via mods.

2) The biggest "pro" of the sandbox is that the gameplay differs based on how You play the game.

3) It looks like "team-based" kind of Far Cry. And that's* (+ proper execution) is all we need for a great game.

*Far Cry 2 + realism mod v1.4 = win

Surprised You guys actually bash GR: Wildlands. This looks great compared to shitty Future Soldier and "meh" GRAW's.

Yes, the shooting seems tame and lame, but:

1) It probably will be adjusted during the beta-testing and balancing phase, plus it probably can be adjusted via mods.

2) The biggest "pro" of the sandbox is that the gameplay differs based on how You play the game.

3) It looks like "team-based" kind of Far Cry. And that's* (+ proper execution) is all we need for a great game.

*Far Cry 2 + realism mod v1.4 = win

I don't wanna argue with you but when you expect to see a Realism in that "GR game" then you will be disappointed

only realistic one was the First GR , not much those other ones maybe except GR2 - but even that got dumped down

It´s a open world Ubisoft game, you know how those look. A map filled with meaningless repetitive little tasks and towers you need to climb. The only difference is the setting and that you can do it together with 3 other people.

It´s a open world Ubisoft game, you know how those look. A map filled with meaningless repetitive little tasks and towers you need to climb. The only difference is the setting and that you can do it together with 3 other people.

Also it will be more like a Watch Dogs than a Far Cry - because Ubisoft Paris guys did the Watch Dogs too and most likely the new GR uses that engine/mechanics

Edited by RobertHammer

No HλLF-LIFE 3 ?

:confused_o:

.. terrible!

What happened to that moving live camera team from Gamespot?

Here is Arma 3's E3 PC Gaming Show Presentation revealing the stunning Tanoa terrain and more juicy details of the upcoming expansion

Too bad, we did not see much of ME.

Here is the new Ghost Recon Wildlands:

Graphics look very good and the open world sandboxy approach interesting but that's not the Ghost Recon I know. :p

Looks more like a mish-mash of many previous UbiSoft games (Splinter Cell, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, etc) culminated into one action game that has little to do with classic GR or even Advanced Warfighter.

Another game I personally very excited for: Kingdome Come Deliverance!

Yup, that's the most expected for me :)

This gameplay footage was captured from an Alpha build and does not represent the final quality of the game.
/!\ SPOILER SCENE FROM 18:25 to 22:20 /!\

Watch a full 25 minutes of pure gameplay from Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, with commentary from our Executive Audio Director, Steve Szczepkowski.

Adam arrives to Prague :)

Another game I personally very excited for: Kingdome Come Deliverance!

+1! Gonna go apesh*t when this ones released. Surprised they still used that old trailer though :/