Sign in to follow this  
polishmartyr

Arma 3 mid-game crash errors

I have been having the same issue as well.

Reinstalled Game

Checked for viruses

Updated Drivers

Checked for windows updates

Still, nothing has helped. Are the bohemia interactive staff doing something about this issue or are they just letting it go unnoticed?

Getting the same issue since 1.46.

Tried uninstall/reinstall

deleting profiles

checking drivers

anti-virus and such

Nothing so far seems to have fixed the issue.

Bottom line is Arma is unplayable currently.

Same thing here. Has anyone created a ticket for it?

My stats:

i5 4670k

GTX 760 2gb VRAM

8gb ram

yesterday played the game fine for 1 hr +, today two crashes within 15min each time.

---------- Post added at 09:29 ---------- Previous post was at 07:58 ----------

Found a ticket for it, please upvote it so it gets resolved. It is already assigned so the devs go eyes on it.

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=24606

Sincerely hope this gets more attention. I've been crashing constantly, and its so random as well. Sometimes i'll get an hour, sometimes i'll crash in 1 minute. Either way it completely messes me over if im in a car when it happens. Been playing arma 3 for a long time and have thousands of hours and this is literally game ruining and I can't find a way to fix it.

I get these too.

I have a 980ti, if i oc the memory the crash is instant. If i do a very small oc one core (+150) it runs fine, anything over that it crashes after 10-15 min.

In Heaven benchmark it's stable at +300 core and +1600 on memory, running for 60 mins.

My MilSim unit has been having an obscene amount of crashing issues ever since the most recent ArmA update. It's really gotten out of hand. Most of us crash 4-5 times a day now.

I get these too.

I have a 980ti, if i oc the memory the crash is instant. If i do a very small oc one core (+150) it runs fine, anything over that it crashes after 10-15 min.

In Heaven benchmark it's stable at +300 core and +1600 on memory, running for 60 mins.

I've tried it with and without my OC on my 770 and it doesn't make any difference for me unfortunately.