Sign in to follow this  
shiftysean

Lifeliner 2 Dutch trauma heli

Hello everyone :)

This is my very first time ever doing any kind of modding/texturing (be gentle :(), but Aplions psd files are a really nice way to start imo.

Started fiddling around with it yesterday and couldn't really stop.

I present to you the Lifeliner 2 (a EC135 trauma helicopter based in Rotterdam). Still have some small corrections to make (the stripes are annoying :p) I am very much still a noob at this, but I will try and get some correct pilots in this aswell.

http://i.imgur.com/KBxG3tp.png (455 kB)

http://i.imgur.com/bx36xO5.png (527 kB)

After this I'm planning on the police version aswell, and both will be part of the NLD_units pack, but I'll release them solo aswell.:D

Also I need to figure out how to make it a full fledged PBO etc so bare with me. Not much time this weekend, but I'm shooting for releasing the Lifeliner sometime early coming week.

Edit: Obviously the model is from Aplions EC635 pack, all credits first and foremost belong to him ;)

Edited by ShiftySean

Not bad. Not bad at all man. Keep on working on it!

Nice work! The textures seem to have a high quality.

If you want to expand this mod into a bigger texture package you should also add versions of the swiss army and the german federal police.

Police chopper was done faster than expected, including pilot. After a short betatest period I will be releasing these two together as the "dutch aviation emergency services" mod.

I might look into making more textures, but these had some priority for my own arma group to use.

Anyway, some showcasing of the Police chopper and pilots.

9vwlQlbl.jpg

Edited by ShiftySean

Mod is released as Dutch Aviation Emergency Services (DAES)!

Requesting a lock on this thread ;).