Sign in to follow this  
jimmyjjohn

Arma 2 OA Error- Display Adapter does not support format D24S8 for X8R8G8B8

I bought Combined Operations on sale a few weeks ago, along with the DayZ Mod, DayZ Commander, and DayZ Epoch. I have been playing fine (mostly on Epoch servers through DayZ Commander) the past week or so and I played a good 20 hours. However, a day ago, it suddenly stopped working every time I tried to launch it and it would say, "Display Adapter does not support format D24S8 for X8R8G8B8". I looked it up, and most people think it is a problem with their graphics adapter, but, (at least for me) I don't think it is. I have tried every solution dealing with my graphics cards that I could think of, just to fix this, but nothing worked even thought I have everything set up properly. The only thing that will launch my game correctly is if I disable BattlEye. However, then, I can't play on most servers, which makes the game not very useful to me. Because the game only launches with BattlEye disabled, I think the problem is not my graphics, but BattlEye. I don't know why this happens and it is really frustrating.

Please help! It would be MUCH appreciated. :P

Thanks!