ruPal

Medium Tactical Vehicle ReReplacement (MTVR ReReplacement)

Original addon: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?177497-A3-Medium-Tactical-Vehicle-Replacement-%28MTVR%29-Mod-Release

I found some good models in old addons and made some changes and fixes.

This addon contain all MTVR from original addon and:

- tanned variants of all MTVRs from original addon

- tweaked configs (less armor, angles of weapon rotation to pevent textures overlap)

- retexture of cabin interior and vehicle body

All changes was made with config editing and HEX-editor (resolve some issues with pathes).

Author of original addon: RichardsD

Author of changes: ruPal (me)

License: APL

You may download it here: https://mega.co.nz/#!OIs2hQSB!95W62DN5UorG2gJLBDnWyN_68YT2G3IpQ6zMOuMp2YU

It doesn't have keys cause I don't know how to sign pbo's. The link is on PBO only. Just put it into any other addon folder and run Arma 3 with it.

NOTE:

Addon pbo has the same name as pbo from original addon. You cannot use this mod and original mod at once!

Edited by Kukus
  • Like 1

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey Kukus , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Releases frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

It's great to see old vehicle mods being updated to work again. If you're looking for more vehicles to fix, I would love to see the UAZs and Maxxpros updated.

Hey ruPal,

awesome mod, just an issue we have noticed. When in the vehicle in 3rd person all is well but when you go to 1st person you lose around 30-40 FPS. Is this a known problem or is anyone else seeing similar performance? We would love to use these vehicles but the frame loss on a multiplayer server that hosts 20-30 clients is to much for us so we had to remove them. Hoping there is an easy fix as these would be the backbone of our troop transports and convoy vehicles.

Regards

AusCleaver  - 2ATF

Well, that is not my mod. All credits goes to Richardsd. I made some hacky changes to push retextures. I think the problem may be with PIP. Try to disable PIP in video options, you will lose rear view mirrors, but get constant FPS.

Yeah we tried both mods and had the same results. Was thinking PIP as well, will try later and let you know. Thanks for the quick reply mate, much appreciated.