Αplion

HAFM EC-635 Helicopter

Please sir, This is amazing and totally going to use it! If u could do an As350 B3 i would literally have a rock hard!

Also in all honesty it feels a bit, too much light, (in the oxygen weight) since the banking is feeling so fast and maybe too sensitive.

Edited by Nefron

Aplion are you considering still doing the gunpod with the rocket attachments for a later release? Also, as others have already mentioned, the 50. cal is a bit overpowered. Perhaps lowering/doing away with the area damage and upping the rate of fire would be a good balance. After all, in a helo mounted gunpod your more likely to see an M3 than an M2, so roughly 1000rpm cyclic rate vs 500rpm. Regardless I really enjoy this aircraft!

No chance to see a Medicopter repaint of this beauty Aplion? Maybe with a searchlight

I really like the model and the features very much. One thing I didn't like so much was the handling. It felt kinda unbalanced.

It feels overly sensitive when flying slow. Even more than for example a (very much lighter) Hummingbird.

But when flying fast it is almost the opposite. It hardly turns at all. You have to roll it a lot b4 anything happens. Here I compared it with the heavier HAFM NH90 (which is one of my favourite Arma helicopters)

I by no means think that I am the best pilot in Arma. I just hope that you can use this info to make this bird from a very good mod into one that is as great as the NH90.

Brilliant work! What this now needs is a few fire-fighting, paramedic and/or mountain rescue missions. So have any such missions ever been released?

APLION,

I work in an EC135 (Civ version of EC635) 3 days a week. If I can help with further progression of this model let me know.

Any progress on the current addon?

Thanks,

Jason

There is an issue I've noticed with this helicopter. I'm not sure if it's just my game or what, but it appears to be unable to be damaged by bullets unless you shoot the pilot. I tried placing a static MG and shooting at the tail rotor but nothing happened. Same with the engine. It only went down when I killed the pilot. Still, great mod! It's a lovely bird to use as recon.

On 11/27/2017 at 12:56 PM, madpat3 said:

can you make it compatible with the new arma 3 pylon system? 

Would love to see that