Αplion

HAFM EC-635 Helicopter

All I can say is great work, love flying it. Keep up the excellent work!

Very nice work, just like your previous job Aplion.

However, I really have problems to adapt the external view of your work, it is really different from the vanilla chopper :butbut:

Looks like the external view is to close comp)ared to vanilla ones.

Can you make it a bit more far?

Thanks!

There is no default external view by the meaning of distance. But ofcourse I can change mine.

Can you add this to Zeus Cas,too?

And transport modules?

Thanks.

Marked for next update also :)

Quick question, why is the collective so slow?

Not sure that I understood the question ... please explain ...

Not sure that I understood the question ... please explain ...

It's really hard to gain altitude from what ive noticed

It's really hard to gain altitude from what ive noticed

I nerer had any similar problem but I'll check it.

cant find the ADAC copter in the zeus menu.. also there is a bug with the cargo door (its transparent after you open it.. but only if you are in the copter and leave it again or something). could you make a bw none armed version? also i dont understand the rocket system.. how can i lock on to something? my rocket always go up and vanish in the skies. i tried with laser marker enabled but it doesnt change anything.

good work :)

cant find the ADAC copter in the zeus menu.. also there is a bug with the cargo door (its transparent after you open it.. but only if you are in the copter and leave it again or something). could you make a bw none armed version? also i dont understand the rocket system.. how can i lock on to something? my rocket always go up and vanish in the skies. i tried with laser marker enabled but it doesnt change anything.

good work :)

ok ... one thing at the time ... regarding zeus ... has been reported before and has been marked for next update ... about the cargo door ... I'll check it and will be fixed ... regarding bw none armed ... there is one in German faction which called "unarmed" ... rockets ... only the AT variant which uses TOW missiles can lock ... DAR missiles have not locking capability ... laser marker purpose is to "light" a target while either an aircraft of ground units equiped with laser guided weapon will fire on target. None of choppers weapons are laser guided.

Hope i on't get a warning for this comment, but this helo is bad ass Aplion!!!!! Alot of work has obviously gone into it and the quality result reflects that. she's got IT ALL! fast, nimble, average transport bay, mission changing weapons, now if there were only some way to set up an action on one of them for pontoon inflatable to deploy on demand so that it can landon water!!!!, that would be cool wouldn't it????

ok ... one thing at the time ... regarding zeus ... has been reported before and has been marked for next update ... about the cargo door ... I'll check it and will be fixed ... regarding bw none armed ... there is one in German faction which called "unarmed" ... rockets ... only the AT variant which uses TOW missiles can lock ... DAR missiles have not locking capability ... laser marker purpose is to "light" a target while either an aircraft of ground units equiped with laser guided weapon will fire on target. None of choppers weapons are laser guided.

thanks a lot for all these answers :)

Can you make a working Hoist? Would be usefull....+ victim that uses AttachTo and is spawned in instead of dowend pilot...a steereble light will come in handy,too.

I want to be able to jump into Co-pilot seat also.Maybe a menu that tells any other chopper to "seek other targets",other than mine.

Can you make a working Hoist? Would be usefull....+ victim that uses AttachTo and is spawned in instead of dowend pilot...a steereble light will come in handy,too.

I want to be able to jump into Co-pilot seat also.Maybe a menu that tells any other chopper to "seek other targets",other than mine.

I don't about all these but at least for this one "I want to be able to jump into Co-pilot seat also" ... in case you are in Pilot position you have the option to move on Co-Pilot seat (check your in-game menu).

Hi Aplion nice work,

but little thinks must be fix.

Radar -Pilot,Copilot must see ground units

Armament - is to strong

Missiles (AA) - Dont work under ACE ,please fix it

but nice Modell really good work

Hi Aplion nice work,

but little thinks must be fix.

Radar -Pilot,Copilot must see ground units

Armament - is to strong

Missiles (AA) - Dont work under ACE ,please fix it

but nice Modell really good work

I'll see about the radar ... in case I've missed that will be fixed.

Armament ... yes there is an issue on that ... and I'll work on it.

ACE ... I didn't say that this addon is ACE compatible but will be in the future.

Yes you say that, but i think the most german clan´s working with ACE. I can fix this problem by myself but that is not the optimal solution.

However nice work stay on the project

Yes you say that, but i think the most german clan´s working with ACE. I can fix this problem by myself but that is not the optimal solution.

However nice work stay on the project

so ... just let me know how to do that and it will be ready at next update .. simple I guess.

Aplion

you have in your Heli the 4Rnd_GAT_missiles switch these to the 4Rnd_Missile_AGM_01_F.

switch these and he work perfect.

Aplion

you have in your Heli the 4Rnd_GAT_missiles switch these to the 4Rnd_Missile_AGM_01_F.

switch these and he work perfect.

By this change anyone will be able to use it with or without ACE ?

Hi

fast response,

the Titan Missile is the only missile that change for ACE ( in this moment), the AGM Missile is standart Arma3 Missile.

It work with and without ACE

Hi Aplion

one think can you replace the laserdesignator in the unnarmed version to a search light???

I think there will be a better eyecatcher.

I think this will not be possible. the unarmed version and the armed share the same base 3D model with the FLIR cam pod. Replaceing the LD (flir pod) with a search light would mean to rework the 3D base model...

Hi Aplion

one think can you replace the laserdesignator in the unnarmed version to a search light???

I think there will be a better eyecatcher.

I think this will not be possible. the unarmed version and the armed share the same base 3D model with the FLIR cam pod. Replaceing the LD (flir pod) with a search light would mean to rework the 3D base model...

This is not true ... the unarmed one is a different 3d model. But still I don't know if it is possible to replace the FLIR with a search light ... I'll think about in the future but for now I've no plans to work on such modifications.