cyprus

Trying to create a helicopter extraction at a smoke grenade.

1 minute ago, Gunter Severloh said:

You trying to use the script or the module?

I have videos for configuring and setup for both, use either or not both.

using script ideally. I am placing the GameLogic now for testing

I have just tried to use the following in userConfig.sqf

RYD_HAS_STT = allPlayers;

but it has no effect, my character has no scroll wheel option.

RYD_HAS_STT = //names of the units to be transported
    [
    unit1,
    unit2,
    unit3,
    unit4,
    unit5,
    unit6
    ];

Better to do like this, idk about allplayers, in your mission just name all the playable units, and then put

those names in the array like above, name dont matter just make sure the name is in there.

20 hours ago, Dramacius said:

I really like the idea of using this but I can't figure out how to implement it in my situation

take a look at this page for the HAS.

you can have the HAS module sync later in game so the players only have it when you want to, i have used the idea in a SP game i made.
Then the players don't have it at the beginning of the game.

I know it is in the Script forum but it is the same solution for the module, maybe you can use it in your mission..

Module is basically the script in a more convenient, efficient, and easier option to put HAS into your mission,

although it will create a mod dependency but the size is nothing so its up to the mission designer.

1 hour ago, Gunter Severloh said:

Module is basically the script in a more convenient, efficient, and easier option to put HAS into your mission,

although it will create a mod dependency but the size is nothing so its up to the mission designer.

if it were a one off mission I would use the module system but this is a 24/7 server for our unit members to play/train on between actual missions, we have a few missions that can be loaded into the server using addactions on items which run the script to generate the mission and when the mission is finished success or fail it is all removed from the server again for the next time.