Sign in to follow this  
voiceofarma

seems new battleye system block sweetfx dxgi.dll

After new battleye system come with arma 3 update,seems block dxgi.dll file which is one of sweetfx and ReShade files. so let's try to contact battleye support to whitelist it as it's not possible to launch arma 3 with sweetfx and reshade while battleye is enabled.

thanks

http://www.battleye.com/contact/

Guest hellghost

Hi,

Yes, I have this issue since just some minutes ago, I can launch ArmA III without problems this morning, but suddenly, that's start by blocking ACE *.dll, then after that it's the same with the SweetFX *.dll.

Apparently, we can whitelist ourselves for BattleEye, because it's mentioned that dll that not causing issues can be unblocked.

Is there a hot fix for this because iv been trying to find a fix for this problem the last 2 or 3hrs and cant figure it out i posted to everywhere hoping for a reply and haven't received one from anyone

Guest hellghost

Try this :

Delete the "arma3battleye.exe" and the "BattlEye" folder in the ArmA III main directory.

Check the game cache integrity with Steam to download the files you've just deleted.

That should be ok after that.

You can encounter the issue some times again, but launching with "arma3.exe" then quit and launching with "arma3battleye.exe" after that seems to fix the issue for my part.