Sign in to follow this  
a2012v

TrackIR not working after last Arma 3 1.46 and BattlEye update

08.06.2015 19:10:26 - Заблокирована загрузка файла 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR5\NPClient.dll'

TIR works for me but other players who use OpenTrack couldn't load it.

BE blocks a LOT of crap it shouldn't be. Maybe rename the thread...

TSNotifier (overlay with TS names) doesn't load.

OBS has an issue hooking in order to record/stream video unless you use their weird 'Anti-cheat compatibility hooking'. I'm sure it's the same case with other software like FRAPS, Dxtory, etc.

Official Track IR does not work for me. All vanilla here. I sent out an email to BE.

*Edit*

Restarted and everything went green. Updated successfully. Yeah... I feel stupid.

Edited by Kridian

Still no TIR for me, vanilla game and TIR removed from controller list as well as showing blocked by BattlEye.

Could you guys please make sure you use the latest version of TrackIR? If so please send the blocked file to support@battleye.com, thank you!

09/06/2015 14:42:30 - Chargement du fichier 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NaturalPoint\TrackIR4\NPClient.dll' bloqué

I have trackir v4; just sent the file

Actually downloading latest TIR v5, but I'd like to continue with the TIR v4 since it has always worked fine !

It should be forbidden for a software to block another software. Is Battleye a VIRUS ? no ? sure ?

BattlEye not support TrackIr Version 5.2000 (Build 13551)

BattlEye support TrackIr Version 5.2.200 (Build 14548)

9vUNbhL.png

TSNotifier is an overlay plugin for TeamSpeak that shows speakers' names in the corner of your screen (similar to TeamSpeak's Overwolf but not as obtrusive and heavy).