Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

how to find buildings id ??

Switch the building ID on, it's one of the options on the top of the editor, pretty sure it actully has ID on it.

Hi playwith Six Team and the Aus,

He actually has a problem between the version of the Steam Workshop and the version on the playwith Six. I have been testing connect on a secure server with @australia using version playwith Six and I did eject with message type "@Australia \ fhffhfhq.PBO files ;@Australia \ qudfhhqfhfh.PBO files have not been signed, remove the files or add keys accepted by the server ..... ".

So, I download the version on the Steam Workshop, and it works on the same server.

Obviously version playwith Six @Australia work on unsecured servers.

I think this problem is recurring and might discourage more players to play on this great map if they do not know why it's not working.

sorry for my ugly English, thank you google

Best regards

Stephnet

I suspect six has the version that hasn't got all the signed pbos

Switch the building ID on, it's one of the options on the top of the editor, pretty sure it actully has ID on it.

yy lol mime type for mods - buying house

yy lol mime type for mods - buying house

....w.wwhaat?

Hi playwith Six Team and the Aus,

He actually has a problem between the version of the Steam Workshop and the version on the playwith Six. I have been testing connect on a secure server with @australia using version playwith Six and I did eject with message type "@Australia \ fhffhfhq.PBO files ;@Australia \ qudfhhqfhfh.PBO files have not been signed, remove the files or add keys accepted by the server ..... ".

So, I download the version on the Steam Workshop, and it works on the same server.

Obviously version playwith Six @Australia work on unsecured servers.

I think this problem is recurring and might discourage more players to play on this great map if they do not know why it's not working.

sorry for my ugly English, thank you google

Best regards

Stephnet

Greetings,

thanks for the report. It appears that only some of the BPO files were signed. For MP compatibility reasons we do sign mods automatically when the PBO files have no signature. As only some files were signed and others not, the system signed the rest.

I have now updated the latest version from the first post. It appears to have all PBO signed plus key. Update 1.0.0.1 should be available soon.

Best regards

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Updated mod v1.0.0.1-beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Greetings,

thanks for the report. It appears that only some of the BPO files were signed. For MP compatibility reasons we do sign mods automatically when the PBO files have no signature. As only some files were signed and others not, the system signed the rest.

I have now updated the latest version from the first post. It appears to have all PBO signed plus key. Update 1.0.0.1 should be available soon.

Best regards

---------- Post added at 15:40 ---------- Previous post was at 15:20 ----------

Updated mod v1.0.0.1-beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/b084e644-e8ab-4d08-a628-20f3ada2b34c/logos/banner-420x120.png

kecharles28, thank you for looking at the problem. I tested on servers and now it works!

Stephnet

Edited by Stephnet

How to find info about buildings with the map editor? hmm - czrnorus hmm takistan hmm australia ??

i need this information to fix buy house function on austalia map

The scope of the buildings is set to a value that prevents players from searching in the editor (and maybe the config viewer, if I can remember).

Next update will have this fixed, so you can see the buildings within the editor.

Please remember:

ARMA 3 - AUSTRALIAN LIFE BUG REPORTER/TRACKER

CLICK HERE

ok but i wanna fix buy apartaments on australi and i dont know ehre start search ?

Hi Aus.

This is a great project you've released. I remember seeing it as a WiP in the MANW running and laughing, thinking how impossible it would be to make a good, stable representation of the continent.

But you've succeeded and released a map for the Real Virtuality history books. I've yet to see such an accurate and expansive, although scaled down, representation of a country in ArmA. I really hope you take some time between working out the bugs and improving the terrain to just be proud of it. Just driving around Melbourne makes me think of this:

But there is a major disappointment for mission makers who want to use this map outside of Life, probably my only complaint about the map. None of the custom buildings have building positions. So you can't order AI to occupy houses in the editor, for example, but also, it means large coop missions like Insurgency won't find any positions for AI in the custom buildings, which really detracts from the experience of the map.

Hopefully you can fix that in a future update, but either way, massive kudos for your work.

Hey colonel thanks for the comments, This is the reason I released the map while still working It, so I can understand what the island needs, as for obtaining custom building positions, I would assume this is something I'll need to sort of out with Mattaust who makes the buildings/houses not sure how to fix but hopefully there's a way :)

Thanks Colonel, I will definitely add AI Pathway LODS to the buildings, sorry that they didn't make it in this release as I was too busy with Study.

I'll try and get them all up to date in the update, also can people please report features/bugs/suggestions in the bug tracker as it will make my life a little easier as I work through it all, cheers.

CLICK HERE - AUSISLAND BUGS/FEATURES/REQUESTS

Yes Ai pathway Lods on the custom buildings will allow Ai to move into the houses I guess that'll fix that issue

Thanks for the reply. Sorry about the mispost, I saw the bug tracker and thought it was for Life related issues only.

Will adding the AI pathway LODs also add building positions though? For example if you go into the editor on most maps and give AI a waypoint on a building, there is an option to select the position in building. These are predefined positions standing in front of windows or doors, etc. Very useful.

Also Mattaustt, I have to compliment your work on these models. I know how much of a b*tch it is get good models into the game, but these houses and pubs really are great, they feel very Australian :).

Could you please copy the bugtrackerlink into first post?

Thanks ;)

Could you please copy the bugtrackerlink into first post?

Thanks ;)

Done :)

Hi,

I can see in the pbo files that there is a mm_bank and in the mm_buildings file there is a folder called prison.

Are those buildings anywhere on the map, or is it possible to add them by my self in the editor ?

Hi,

I can see in the pbo files that there is a mm_bank and in the mm_buildings file there is a folder called prison.

Are those buildings anywhere on the map, or is it possible to add them by my self in the editor ?

Those buildings are broken, MattAust is fixing them for next version release, then I'll be adding them to the island

Those buildings are broken, MattAust is fixing them for next version release, then I'll be adding them to the island

yes buged no textures inside (residental a1,a,b,b1 on map working only doors but cant make buyable )

jail dont work sounds - onlys sounds dont work others elements work

What is the ETA on Mattaust finishing fixing the mm_buildings and mm_bank pbo files?

Also, will the sydney opera house be included in the mentioned upcoming update?

I believe I will be working on the mm bank today, the MM Residential is basically complete and updated with 6 variants, ai pathways, shadows, geomtry fixes, and texture fixes.

Mattaustt, do you do these models only for the Australia map, or do you have a seperate place where you release them alone?

Also, is there a known fix for the light intensity thing, all vehicle lights, or placed lights are super intense and make it bright to a point where its unplayable.

Mattaustt, do you do these models only for the Australia map, or do you have a seperate place where you release them alone?

Also, is there a known fix for the light intensity thing, all vehicle lights, or placed lights are super intense and make it bright to a point where its unplayable.

models are for Australian map only, as for lighting I've redone the lighting config for the island and its much better now lights are less bright. Check out the twitch stream to see the new lighting and some new houses that MattAust has given me.

twitch channel ----> http://www.twitch.tv/ausisland/b/672675345