Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

Yep, Ive been thinking of adding/updating the forests and sat image for a while now. Im testing a few options :) 

• Like 1

Looking Good Auss

the Wilcannia hospital stairs on the outside seems to have an issue near the top my player got stuck every time and threw me off the stairwell :(

also lots of buildings do not have building positions 

Just a heads up

Looking forward to the next release

Ok I'll check out the hospital, which buildings are u having issues with?

Hi there,

Loving this map.  Had a quick question, is there a list of the building names available somewhere? Or is there a way to generate one?  Am trying to figure out if there's a way to populate the buildings with furniture or loot (via Lootspawn script).

Many thanks in advance!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, LisaDebb said:

Hi there,

Loving this map.  Had a quick question, is there a list of the building names available somewhere? Or is there a way to generate one?  Am trying to figure out if there's a way to populate the buildings with furniture or loot (via Lootspawn script).

Many thanks in advance!

You can use the command below to detect houses 

nearestObjects [player, ["house"], 200];

• Like 1

See first post, island updated to Version 5.09

• Like 2

On 3/28/2017 at 7:51 AM, Auss said:

You can use the command below to detect houses 

nearestObjects [player, ["house"], 200];

That works.

Thanks!

On 29-3-2017 at 11:03 AM, Auss said:

See first post, island updated to Version 5.09

Nice updates :icon_biggrin: Sydney is starting to look better and better as a city (although its still a very small town :don11: )

Awesome work as always bud, any ETA on the upload to steam though? Mega now has limits to how much you can download in a day lmao

I'm struggling with my net connection to upload it to steam 

Version 5.09 upload to Steam :)

• Like 2

Thanks FH

Just a suggestion Auss to your wonderful map. Many of the peaks are way to sharp meaning they are too square, not smooth so maybe sometime in one of your updates you can smooth a lot of these mountain/hilltops? We've noticed a lot of them like this, not all but a lot as I say since this is a big map...well the biggest

• Like 1

Hey Auss just gotta say. loving how the map looks and feels. Way better than the original. I do have a question in regards to the vaults in the back and the prison complexes. How do you get the door to open up in them? I've tp'd inside of all of them but i either don't get a scroll to open the door or i get the prompt but the doors don't open at all. is this something that is apart of the arma life mod or something else one needs on their person?

Hey Auss

Just leting you know I will be running this over the weekend 

I know you miss it  :) 

-=LOST=- Australia -- Server Details

Server: Zks -=LOST=- Australia
Address:  202.67.107.241:2302
Map: Australia
Mission: -= LOST=-

Mods:
  • Like 1

good stuff :)

On another note I managed to fix the AI pathfinding issues with some bridges. Thanks to whatsupdoc_1_27 for pointing me in the right direction, thanks dude nice work

• Like 2

Yeah I'd been trying to figure it out why AI wouldn't cross those bridges in Perth but now they do!!

Hey Aus, I dont know how you feel about Play With Six. I know some mod makers dont like it, but if its not too much trouble would you be able to update the Australia map? on PW6 its still on version 5.01

ive never added it to 6, not sure how u go about doing that. I'll check it out

Hey Aus little bug report for ya mate, the 2 new buildings you added (which look f**king mint btw) are not lockable using the altis life frame work, there is one door on the grey building that starts off locked when the building is bought but then is not lockable again, not sure if its a problem on your end or the framework side but you can see the door that starts off locked in the second screenshot on this link. Again though the buildings do look bloody epic.