Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

Foxhound, please remove your references to the map needing AIA, it hasnt used AIA since CUP has been released, and there is no 501.1 this will confise ppl, this hotfix is to fix the lighting issues with map 5.01 since the new 1.60 arma update, its simply a lighting fix not a new map version

This better?

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

Small patch only available from the bottom of the main downloadpage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Australia v5.01.1

required_addons.png

Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Core

Regarding version.

Well, I updated our main archive with your fix and by changing the version it is more clear to the users the archive was updated, else they will be confused wether or not they need to download it since they already have 5.01.

And, other mirrors also use different version numbering, so why only my work is seen as the cause of confusion to me sounds a bit weird.

Anyone using the PWS version still seeing the same messed up skybox  after the latest Australia update ?

Hi Auss

Is there a way to take your container cranes from the docks and replicate them? We want to make a bigger container yard and a few more of these would help it's creation.

Hi Auss

Is there a way to take your container cranes from the docks and replicate them? We want to make a bigger container yard and a few more of these would help it's creation.

you can use Xcam to simply click on them then place where you want, Or u can use the BIS sample models to create and re-texture them, put them into a new addon :)

Hey Auss, one of my kids found a bug today when he was wandering around Sydney (yeah that's right, I let my kids wander around Sydney, but usually only at night):

https://youtu.be/EV5tBG9EzYI

• Like 3

LOL np thanks :)

• Like 1

Hi Auss

I don't want to say this is a bug with the map (because, you know...BIS), but if an AI controlled vehicle approaches a bargate, it baulks and won't go any further. Is a workaround (apart from a human driver) available here?

By the way the bargates in question are at a base in central QLD (near the big river).

hmm could be because there's no road, or that the AI thinks the path is blocked, either by the Bargate or something else. 

Are there new loot tables for all the new buildings in 5.1? 

I'd check the exile forums 

• Like 1

how i can configurate a australia life server to sale building to players

This is not the thread to ask that type of question, the correct place would be an RP life forum.

RE: Prison Vehicle Gate

Hello Auss and others

I have searched briefly for terms within this forum that may help me understand the mechanics of the prison doors, but I still don't think it's clear to me. Are any prison vehicle or pedestrian sliding gates operational? I notice card readers but they look like they may be props only.

Cheers!

Anfo

RE: Prison Vehicle Gate

Bump?

all prison gates and police doors are opened the same way, check first post for code 

all prison gates and police doors are opened the same way, check first post for code 

Thanks Auss, easy when you know how! ;)

Fantastic work on this map auss, using it for our Underbelly Australia life mod atm.

as of Apex update i get the following error when loading the Australia map 

WARNING: Used restricted combination of settins for "land_fuelstation". shape class == "house" and it has supply ability in a same time. Binarization of the map may provide unstable results and game can even crash when used 

when i click close its ok and loads the map as usual ??

Not sure if this is already know but the skybox seems to have some rendering issues, everything is black past your render distance and the sky is a weird color. I know IceBreaker had similar issues with his Isla Duala map so he may know how to fix it...

Not sure if this is already know but the skybox seems to have some rendering issues, everything is black past your render distance and the sky is a weird color. I know IceBreaker had similar issues with his Isla Duala map so he may know how to fix it...

Hotfix is linked here ( https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/182043-australia-version-501-release/page-24#entry3033932) as well as on his Workshop page

• Like 1

Im working on a persistent battlefield on this beautiful map, do you know when it will be indexed for Alive?

Thank you for your work mate.

Im working on a persistent battlefield on this beautiful map, do you know when it will be indexed for Alive?

Thank you for your work mate.

Indexed for ALIVE is usually done by the ALIVE team not the map maker. Or you can do it yourself if you need it done.

• Like 1

heres some pics of new buildings I've been working on for the next version

oq76iqD.jpg

COcyOhz.jpg

dWRGMtx.jpg

E6Em5G3.jpg

609IT6z.jpg

PuxwiGn.jpg

FywhnZk.jpg

FmdUDXq.jpg

• Like 12