Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

I've never really understood that logic that a maps too big, why not simply use the parts of the map u need? As for your question of separating sections of the map it's not possible

I've never really understood that logic that a maps too big, why not simply use the parts of the map u need? As for your question of separating sections of the map it's not possible

So happy this map is big Auss. Me and my group did an 8 mission campaign on this map. every mission felt completely different thanks to the wide range of varying terrain. Everything from desert assaults, to super max prison breaks, to riverine assaults. it was crazy. This map is pretty much our mod map we have. no need to have any others lol. thanks again for the tons of work put into this. Really this map is one of the best ever made in my opinion.

• Like 1

Great job!

The Bank and the prison had all Altice. What do you think about this?

You make all the buildings for the map?

Cool Map. Finally had a chance to download and try it this last weekend. Great job! Are those custom pubs and buildings?

Also noticed a tree in the middle of the road if you drive from the desert and go north. Don't remember the exact location as I'm on a phone and wanted to post quick that we liked the map. Good stuff. Can't wait to explore more during our game nights for the next several months.

Found that tree and removed :)

Incredible map! But the only issue im having is it wont load road texture and runway texture. Any idea on how to fix that?

Thank you!

e4mgWdx.jpg

gEbeioC.jpg

Have you got the addons loading in the correct sequence? AIA pack must be loaded before @Australia

I have following Problem.

I updated the map but I still have those old Police stations. Is there a script or module to activate the new version?

Awesome map. Now all we need is to combine this with the Aussie ARMA addons, and for the Indons to attack from the north and we'll have a great idea for a campaign! (note: this is just for the game - Indonesia is the closest country to Aust with a large military force). 

• Like 1

I have following Problem.

I updated the map but I still have those old Police stations. Is there a script or module to activate the new version?

Nope, no special scripts or modules needed, as long as you have the AIA pack loaded 1st then @australiaV4.04 then everything should work correctly.

Hello Auss!
I have one question: how to make your houses enable to sell? We trying to make RPG server on Australia map, but we have global problem with houses. Can you help me?

You need to pm the maker of the buildings

All we need is for someone to model and animate some EMUs to attack the Aussies!! Then we can re-enact the Great EMU War... XD 

edit: i dont mean any disrespect if any occurred

• Like 1

Very cool map! Me and my friends like it very much! But theres one thing thats a bit annoying:

The AI cannot use any of the bridges. Its a bit annoying as I've created a BECTI port for Australia which is PvP+PvE.

Please look into this. Here is a link for a workaround, perhaps it works.

https://www.reddit.com/r/armadev/comments/2t3xmx/are_ai_and_bridges_not_possible/

Sup m8's i have a little trouble here and i need ur help.
I decided to implement the ability 2 open and close da door (lock unlock), but not 2 BIS houses, this feature is implemented using with variable "bis_disabled_Door_1, but unfortunately, this variable work apparently only with BIS houses.
K i decided 2 do differently in the cfg file, do check on UserAction, that if the house is closed, do not show UserAction "Scroll menu".
class open_door_1 { 
displayName = "Open Door"; 
position = "Interact1"; 
radius = 1; 
onlyForplayer = "true"; 
condition = "((this animationPhase 'Door_1') < 0.5) && (this getVariable 'tc_house_unlock')"; 
statement = "this animate ["Door_1", 1]"; 
};
this getVariable 'tc_house_unlock'
K, u see this now, but unfortunately the cfg generates an error when i add the second condition, a possible reason that "this" here is the door, not the house.
Guys i ask ur help, why this error is appears and there are options whether to remove she?
P.s - sorry 4 my bad eng.

Hey sir !

First thing, great job ! The map is absolutely awesome ! There is everything we need where we need it !
But i got a question for you about the dev ; In the future, are you going to allow to use your map without the "AiA" mode pack ?
Thank you sir !
Best regard

Hey sir !

First thing, great job ! The map is absolutely awesome ! There is everything we need where we need it !

But i got a question for you about the dev ; In the future, are you going to allow to use your map without the "AiA" mode pack ?

Thank you sir !

Best regard

and what will I replace the 1.9 million objects with?

• Like 4

is there a command/script for the "lockdown"-function to open all prison cells (but not perimeter-fence-gates!) in "Supermax"-prison???

Greetz
Purzel

Hey Auss is it possible to get the dependency for this mod changed to cup terrains on playwithsix ? It's still listed as allinarma thanks ! Still my favorite map !

Hey Auss is it possible to get the dependency for this mod changed to cup terrains on playwithsix ? It's still listed as allinarma thanks ! Still my favorite map !

The CUP terrains are suppose to be backwards compatible with the AIA one. They just released an update which fixes some of the compatibility issues!

I love it!!! Great job! But one question!

The cops can open the door in the HQ witgh the following code right?

player setVariable ["copLevel",1,true];

But that doesn't work in my mission.pbo! That means, the cops can't open the doors in the australia_life multiplayer mission! 

Can somone help me?

Greetings from austria!

[please excuse my english xD]

I love it!!! Great job! But one question!

The cops can open the door in the HQ witgh the following code right?

player setVariable ["copLevel",1,true];

But that doesn't work in my mission.pbo! That means, the cops can't open the doors in the australia_life multiplayer mission! 

Can somone help me?

Greetings from austria!

[please excuse my english xD]

tell me more about your mission and where you have put that line of code...

and btw... im from austria too ^^

When using this map Im getting errors when trying to place modules. It usually is something regarding default entries. Modules with errors dont seem to work either.

Example is the simulationMannager module. Doesnt work because of this.

Recreate:

Load Australia map

go to editor

place module

When using this map Im getting errors when trying to place modules. It usually is something regarding default entries. Modules with errors dont seem to work either.

Example is the simulationMannager module. Doesnt work because of this.

Recreate:

Load Australia map

go to editor

place module

Is already on his tracker: http://www.bugtrackerarma.0xhost.net/mantis/view.php?id=129

I got an issue for u aus, on Melbourne airport, i spawned a fdew planes and orderred them to take off, it all went beutifully. Until, once they were to turn on to the little taxiway that connects the runway to the terminal area, they went over the grass instead of over the actual taxiway.