Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

I've had reports thats CUP works fine with Australia Terrain, I'be given up trying to download the CUP release candidate pack  as it keeps timing out so I cannot confirm these reports.

I tried it and had no serious issues, just some wrong dependencies or minor config errors but the map itself worked fine

Awesome thanks ! thats great to hear, because Australia is my groups Area of operations for the foreseeable future. Amazing work Auss, its like 20 terrains in one. As a mission builder for my group its awesome to have this terrain to create our weekend ops

Uploading Version 3 now, should be available @ www.ausisland.com soon

Aus, you and your team have Out done your self this time, Love both army barracks 

damm that was quick LOL yeah it needed more Army Mil sim stuff so I added those 2 big bases, grab the target practice mission from my website to use the range

I see now why it is called a Supermax prison. Just tried to get in by using numerous demo charges and only made it as far as the red brick wall with the iron bars over the windows lol  :D

Was attempting to see if helping a prisoner to escape from the outside could work, guess I'll have to do better next time or steal a key off a guard!

Nice to see though and the military camp near Darwin is great too. Much more to explore...........

Thanks again for all your hard work, it is appreciated.

For mission creators out there, I've compiled a list of the airport IDs for the landAt command.

Only major issues I've noticed, is that when I try to land at Sydney, with the plane starting at the very North-Western corner of the map, the plane will fly in circles near Sydney, until the game evntually crashes. Also, a couple of the airfields have trees too close to them, causing larger aircraft, such as the C-17 and AC-130 to crash before reaching the strip.

this landAt 0; - Melbourne

this landAt 1; - Sydney

this landAt 2; - Adelaide

this landAt 3; - Brisbane

this landAt 4; - Darwin

this landAt 5; - Alice Springs

this landAt 6; - Perth

All of the testing was done in 2.0. Will check 3.0 for any fixes.

EDIT: None of the issues I was having are fixed in 3.0

Is it possible the Cop level doesn't work in MP, can't enter the prison's 

For mission creators out there, I've compiled a list of the airport IDs for the landAt command.

Only major issues I've noticed, is that when I try to land at Sydney, with the plane starting at the very North-Western corner of the map, the plane will fly in circles near Sydney, until the game evntually crashes. Also, a couple of the airfields have trees too close to them, causing larger aircraft, such as the C-17 and AC-130 to crash before reaching the strip.

this landAt 0; - Melbourne

this landAt 1; - Sydney

this landAt 2; - Adelaide

this landAt 3; - Brisbane

this landAt 4; - Darwin

this landAt 5; - Alice Springs

this landAt 6; - Perth

All of the testing was done in 2.0. Will check 3.0 for any fixes.

EDIT: None of the issues I was having are fixed in 3.0

Thats why we have a bug tracker  :) the reason the planes circle is because Melbourne and Sydney airports are close together causing the AI autolanding to screw up. The plane needs to approach Melbourne airport from the south 

hey Aus, so far version 3 is awesome and I definitely appreciate all the hard work going into this map. 

One minor thing i noticed is this error upon starting up arma

p:/australia/data/icons/logo.paa not found

again not a big deal but it does hang up arma on the main menu screen for about 20-30 sec. Not sure if others have the same issue. 

Is it possible the Cop level doesn't work in MP, can't enter the prison's 

100% Works.

slight screw-up on my part, delete the mod.cpp file in your @australia folder that will fix the problem

• Like 1

congratulations for the work done for this new version 3.00!

Hi Auss

I was running V2 on our epoch server and it was working great... I uploaded V3 and changed the key but now I receive this spamming the rpt 

4:36:13 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.commonwealthbank
4:36:13 Missing addons detected:
4:36:13   commonwealthbank

there are 100's of them.... we have AIA running first, and this addon is also in the mission file addons too

Would you know what is causing this ? 

Thanks Insem

Hi Auss

I was running V2 on our epoch server and it was working great... I uploaded V3 and changed the key but now I receive this spamming the rpt 

4:36:13 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.commonwealthbank
4:36:13 Missing addons detected:
4:36:13   commonwealthbank

there are 100's of them.... we have AIA running first, and this addon is also in the mission file addons too

Would you know what is causing this ? 

Thanks Insem

Nothing has changed in the island config files, apart from adding a mod.cpp for icons, as for the bank there were some minor changes to the Armor values. None of that should cause any problems that your having. I've tested this build with dedicated server with file signing on so not sure tbh

@insem - Add the addon to your mission.sqm, where all the other addons are listed.

Easy way is launch Australia, place a unit in the editor, save as an MP mission, read the mission.sqm.

@insem - Add the addon to your mission.sqm, where all the other addons are listed.

Easy way is launch Australia, place a unit in the editor, save as an MP mission, read the mission.sqm.

Hi Richie

Thanks for that but I did already try that and commonwelthbank is already in the mission.sqm, in fact it was in there before with V2 map... I did update epoch to 0.3.2.0 but this didn't change the mission.sqm ??

Would you guys have any other ideas 

Thanks

It has to be the mission.sqm, nothing else will give you that error message, you should also be able to click it and ignore, annoying i know but not game breaking.

what's the addonname in the mission.sqm? 

If it's Commonmwealthbank change it to mm_bank (that's in the cfgpatches).

I'm sorry but I do recall changing it for some reason, but I can't remember, too much going on lol.

(Ahh I remember, one of my required patches wouldn't work with the CFGPATCHES as commonwealth bank so I changed it and it worked)

what's the addonname in the mission.sqm? 

If it's Commonmwealthbank change it to mm_bank (that's in the cfgpatches).

I'm sorry but I do recall changing it for some reason, but I can't remember, too much going on lol.

(Ahh I remember, one of my required patches wouldn't work with the CFGPATCHES as commonwealth bank so I changed it and it worked)

Thanks bud, yea I got it to work by rebuilding the mission.sqm which didnt have commonwealth bank in it and it seems to be running ok now...

Thanks for your guys help and for a great map

Insem

I can;t get onto any server that is running this Australia map. What do I need to do to join a server? How can I find a server that I can join? 

I have a paid for version of Arma 3, have the AllInTerrain and Australia3 and Epoch And EpochExperimental, and every time I try to join a server that seems to be running this Australia map, I am told that ' the addon ausextras requires addon castructures to run'

Could someone PLEASE assist me, I am asking on about 6 different forums and nobody will reply.

Thanks in advance if you will at least reply with some info to help me.