Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

Really appreciative of lighting/road fixed, can't wait to change out config. Sadly, can't use map update due to many banks/prisons placed on the map interfering with the mission we have going on.

Really appreciative of lighting/road fixed, can't wait to change out config. Sadly, can't use map update due to many banks/prisons placed on the map interfering with the mission we have going on.

You always have the option to remove them with a script.

Question about development.

What are the plans on changing the map layout further? Or is the layout now complete and further changes will just be smaller tweaks to bugs/adjustments? Reason i ask is i would like to design a full scale mission but if plans are still to add/change town layouts and etc....i may hold off :)

And don't get me wrong, i would love to see more! :P

Thanks!

Hi,

here is what is named for version 3

Version 3

- Add more detail to the existing Airports, better runways etc

- more custom content (buildings,signage, etc )

- completion of Army base near Dam

- further updates to mask and sat images

- more custom ground textures

- 4wd only tracks

- more Army bases spread around the island

- more towns/cities

Thanks. BTW if anyone wants to play a mission randomized across the entire island to explore, check out "War Stories"! Easy to setup/port. PM me for details if you need help. In the mean time looking forward to the enhancements! Thanks for the hard work

Brilliant work guys, honesty insane amount of detail. Has anyone made the houses buy-able yet? I am having real difficulty

Just an FYI - there's no ausisland002.bikey in the RAR file.

Edited by Funar
Clarification

Just an FYI - there's no ausisland002.bikey in the RAR file.

The key is mixed in with all the other .pbo files and not a seperate keys directory or maybe i mis-read you that different sources have different files ? If so grab the key from Here

The key is mixed in with all the other .pbo files and not a seperate keys directory or maybe i mis-read you that different sources have different files ? If so grab the key from Here

I didn't even think to look in the addons folder. Found it! Thanks!

Looks good. how about the performance?

The map is fine, much better in the cities, new update is very sweet, new buildings and perth bridge is cool

Only let down by the fact i'm running Arma 1.48

Here are some Images that I took this evening of the V2 Map (Mainly building pics)

Outback Australia (417 kB)

IGA Store (493 kB)

Bank & Centrelink (277 kB)

New Double Story House (507 kB)

Double Story Rear (361 kB)

Correctional Facility (holidng yard) Update (618 kB)

Exercise Yard (427 kB)

Centrelink Interior (167 kB)

Comm Bank with Brick (402 kB)

Comm Bank Interior (170 kB)

Hope you all enjoy the map (and the buildings!)

Cheers.

Here are some Images that I took this evening of the V2 Map (Mainly building pics)

Outback Australia (417 kB)

IGA Store (493 kB)

Bank & Centrelink (277 kB)

New Double Story House (507 kB)

Double Story Rear (361 kB)

Correctional Facility (holidng yard) Update (618 kB)

Exercise Yard (427 kB)

Centrelink Interior (167 kB)

Comm Bank with Brick (402 kB)

Comm Bank Interior (170 kB)

Hope you all enjoy the map (and the buildings!)

Cheers.

Man they look fantastic. From an Aussie point of view "WOW" great job mate.

For some reason the map does not appear. Tried to disable other mods. Still does not appear. I have all-in-all terrain pack installed.

Anyone had similar problem?

Edit: Got it to work now.

Edited by Cyper

Thank you so much for this map it is simply amazing.... you and your group have done a really good job.

Cheers Skin

Not sure, I'm launching a Video Promotion tonight to try and get more players interested, hence maximising the amount of missions created.

The more people that get ALL IN ARMA, the more people that can enjoy custom maps with maximum variety.

[Maybe within 24 hours because I have Tony Abbott Internet]

Edited by Mattaustt

Mattaust, aren't you being a bit unfair to Tony. He is only doing his best. (Though I do agree with you). Great work on the mod. Looking forward to the next instalment.

Can it be converted to Arma 2 so it can be used in Dayz Epoch ?? You said you started the design on Arma 1, so maybe it can be ported ??

Not sure, I'm launching a Video Promotion tonight to try and get more players interested, hence maximising the amount of missions created.

The more people that get ALL IN ARMA, the more people that can enjoy custom maps with maximum variety.

[Maybe within 24 hours because I have Tony Abbott Internet]

Will there ever be a version without all in arma? Honestly thats the big turn off for me. Its just too big a pack to add to our modpack and it seems pretty buggy from the little time I used it to look at terrains.

Can it be converted to Arma 2 so it can be used in Dayz Epoch ?? You said you started the design on Arma 1, so maybe it can be ported ??

no sorry cannot be used in Arma2

---------- Post added at 21:16 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Will there ever be a version without all in arma? Honestly thats the big turn off for me. Its just too big a pack to add to our modpack and it seems pretty buggy from the little time I used it to look at terrains.

Nope Arma3 doesnt have the amount of assets needed for a map this large, you can use the AIA data pack which saves 1.2gig.

All in Arma you know is getting replaced in the future by the CUP Terrain pack, which has been optimised by the ground up. And should work with Terrains such as this excellent map :)

AiA The king is dead.... Long Live the King

+1 for CUP

Here's the Promo Video:

The good looking thumbnail wont update for quite a while, so you have took at this one.

AUSTRALIA MAP PROMO

Awesome Video matty :)

I've been getting reports of Players locking up when viewing the large concrete wheat silo's in Victoria. After researching the issue it seems one of their pbo's wasn't the correct size. If your having issues please check your buildings2_ind_cementworks.pbo "SIZE ON DISK" should be (62,418,944 bytes) if yours is not this size then will need to download this pbo again, use torrent version