Auss

Australia Version 5.09 Release

have u got the version with all the signed addons and server key? there was an old version that only had some addons signed, if so i would suggest an addon conflict somewhere.

Hey Aus, I've been messing around with the map and I've found that I am able to walk straight through the correctional facility's walls, cell bars, etc. I don't why this is, and am wondering if it's just me or maybe my AllInArmaTerrain?

Thanks.

they weren't placed on the map for that exact reason MattAust needs to fix them, once that building plus a few other are fixed I'll add them to the map :)

Hello Sonsalt6 or admins of Playwith six,

I think there is a problem with version of @australia on playwithsix, particularly with keys signed. I think compared to the steam of the workshop, playwith six is not up to date. Can you verify this.

Thanks

Stephnet

Hello Sonsalt6 or admins of Playwith six,

I think there is a problem with version of @australia on playwithsix, particularly with keys signed. I think compared to the steam of the workshop, playwith six is not up to date. Can you verify this.

Thanks

Stephnet

Greetings,

Thanks for the info, but I am not aware of any updated release of this island. WithSIX automatically signs the PBO to ensure multiplayer compatibility for server use. If there is a new version available please link it.

Be advised, the author has also the ability to claim the mod and upload new content by him self.

Best regards

This is a really weird bug and I'm not sure how to best explain it. But the Australia Map was Steam checking and failing about half my squad when they were joining a map on Chernarus, Thirsk, Podagorsk or Takistan. I'm not sure how many more maps they would have got kicked from but after those 4 maps we just conceded to play on Altis until we found the reason they were getting kicked.

We went through every mod we had and ended up with Australia map as the culprit. We removed Australia from our mod list and low and behold everyone could once again join every map. We added it back in and people started getting steam checked and kicked when joining missions on Chernarus (we didn't test the other maps but assume they were once again broken).

We are all running the latest version ArmA 3, the initial version of Australia all on a hosted dedicated server. Our Mod list is here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vcZ7KNCqdBP6dw0UR3INpFFCplCttvEHymldxO2g5qk/edit#gid=0

All the other mods work fine and no one has any troubles. But for some reason Australia was having a negative affect on other maps. Weird I know.

I can confirm this issue as well. It happens to my squad mates and on BOTH of my arma capable computers. Before adding australia to our mod list we could load maps like chenarus, takistan, thirsk, etc through All In Arma Terrain Pack. However with Australia in our mod set we encounter a 100 percent fail and crash to desktop with the following error.

"Arma3: arma3.exe - Application Error

The instruction at 0x00b18542 referenced memory at 0x00000028.

The Memory could not be read."

Anyone have any thoughts ? Once we uninstall Australia, the maps that were crashing suddenly work again. This map is AWESOME and hope this map can still run along side mods like AiA:TP etc.

Edited by Opsixdelta

-snip

I run Australia with AiA TP and a shitload of other mods and don't experience a 100% crash rate....I did crash twice though a few days ago on the loading screen as I alt-tabbed, which never happened before, it was a similar error.

Hmm..

Hey Aus, have you checked out the new Tanoa trailer yet. Especialy note whats going on @ the 1.42 mark. hint. hint.

My video only goes for 1,43 so not sure what your referring to?

I can confirm this issue as well. It happens to my squad mates and on BOTH of my arma capable computers. Before adding australia to our mod list we could load maps like chenarus, takistan, thirsk, etc through All In Arma Terrain Pack. However with Australia in our mod set we encounter a 100 percent fail and crash to desktop with the following error.

Anyone have any thoughts ? Once we uninstall Australia, the maps that were crashing suddenly work again. This map is AWESOME and hope this map can still run along side mods like AiA:TP etc.

As stated above make sure you have the version of Australia that contains the Server key and ALL bisign files, the first version I uploaded had some pbo's that weren't packed correctly, and not all pbo's were signed.

My video only goes for 1,43 so not sure what your referring to?

Ha!, funny thing about multitasking, I cant.

Should have said 1.00 mark.

Ah.. ya got me, coz I bet you do so know what I'm talking about.

Edited by Pathetic_Berserker

Ha!, funny thing about multitasking, I cant.

Should have said 1.00 mark.

Ah.. ya got me, coz I bet you do so know what I'm talking about.

LOL i thought thats what you were talking about when I watched the whole thing, consider it done next release :)

can confirm this too, entering or leaving any other maps when australia is in arma3 root crashes arma3

and I have newest version with signatures, as soon I remove australia folder from arma3 root crashes are gone.

kind regards

maquez [Q-Net]

can confirm this too, entering or leaving any other maps when australia is in arma3 root crashes arma3

and I have newest version with signatures, as soon I remove australia folder from arma3 root crashes are gone.

kind regards

maquez [Q-Net]

Easy fix only play Australia then :)

Hey Aus, your map is absolutely amazing and I sent you an e-mail (your g-mail), and I'd appreciate it so much if you could help me out with what I sent you.

yep got your pics Muhammed I'm working on fixing those issues, some of the pictures I couldnt see any problems perhaps a little detail of what the problem was thanks mate :)

Easy fix only play Australia then :)

Hahaha i tell you Aus, it won't be long till Australia is all my group needs. I keep getting amazed by how many different environments are on this one map. Currently my group is all about wanting to building a riverine based mission, going down one of the rivers in the south. So cool.

Anyways tonight i will double check and make sure i am running the most recent and signed version to see if that solves my issue. thanks for the heads up. I will report back.

Also... is it ok for me to say that the new map unveiled by bohemia lost a lil thunder because of your massive work on Australia. Nice work dude !

I am hyped for future updates, in particular the buildings, it's great to see some custom buildings, especially the prisons. ^^

I hope Mattaust gets some time to finish the collision of the correctional facility & add working windows to all of the buildings, they're grand.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

"Also... is it ok for me to say that the new map unveiled by bohemia lost a lil thunder because of your massive work on Australia. Nice work dude !"

LOL that made my day, I do think that perhaps you maybe correct.... That makes the effort of making the map all the more satisfiying

Greetings,

Thanks for the info, but I am not aware of any updated release of this island. WithSIX automatically signs the PBO to ensure multiplayer compatibility for server use. If there is a new version available please link it.

Be advised, the author has also the ability to claim the mod and upload new content by him self.

Best regards

Hi playwith Six Team and the Aus,

He actually has a problem between the version of the Steam Workshop and the version on the playwith Six. I have been testing connect on a secure server with @australia using version playwith Six and I did eject with message type "@Australia \ fhffhfhq.PBO files ;@Australia \ qudfhhqfhfh.PBO files have not been signed, remove the files or add keys accepted by the server ..... ".

So, I download the version on the Steam Workshop, and it works on the same server.

Obviously version playwith Six @Australia work on unsecured servers.

I think this problem is recurring and might discourage more players to play on this great map if they do not know why it's not working.

sorry for my ugly English, thank you google

Best regards

Stephnet